Not everyone knows what calcinates are - peculiar calculi that form when metabolic processes involving calcium are disturbed, as a result of which it is not properly assimilated by the body, but accumulates and compresses, turning into large salt elements. Often, areas of their deposition become areas once infected with an infectious disease, therefore, besides kidneys, the calcinates can suffer from the bladder and liver.
How to determine the presence of salts in the kidneys?
The greatest risk of calcification in the kidneys is if pyelonephritis was transferred, especially prolonged and not completely eliminated, as well as glomerulonephritis and tuberculosis. However, it sometimes happens that none of the indicated diseases took place, but there are still suspicions about the presence of salts.
There are not too many symptoms that indicate the presence of calcium salts in the kidneys: in most cases, the presence of calcifications is asymptomatic, and such an unpleasant phenomenon is established only after an ultrasound scan. However, there are several important points.
- Changing the composition of urine: consistency close to the consistency of blood plasma.
- Frequent and profuse urination.
- Sensation of dehydration - thirst is strong, does not quench anything.
- Unpleasant smell from the mouth.
- Swelling of the arms and legs, pain in the lumbar spine.
- Increased blood pressure, not situational.
- In the analysis of urine revealed an increase in the proportion of protein.
How to remove salt from the kidneys?
The whole process of treatment and elimination of calcifications or other salts deposited in the kidneys, should begin with determining the reason for which such formation appeared. In most cases, the treatment is medicamentous and is chosen by the doctor, however, there is an important moment that every person can change the diet without any expert advice. Due to the fact that calcifications in the kidneys are usually formed due to a violation of the metabolic process, and also occasionally can be a consequence of hormonal surges, the main task is to restore calcium metabolism. For this reason, power correction is required.
- At an early stage, it is sufficient to reduce the amount of calcium entering the body, abandoning its main sources, and, conversely, increase the proportion of B vitamins in the diet. The main diet should comply with the rules of the treatment table No. 7: reducing the proportion of extractive substances and accelerating slag removal.
- Salt is excluded from the diet or reduced to 5 g daily, legumes, broths (except vegetables) are also eliminated, and animal protein - meat, fish, eggs. It is undesirable to use the dairy group, especially cottage cheese, sour cream and cream.
- The diet should contain cumin and cilantro, citric acid, cinnamon.
- The presence of bread and cereals in the menu of the patient, peanuts, cocoa, beer and carbonated drinks, due to the presence in the latter of a large proportion of phosphorus, is not allowed.
As for certain traditional medicine or drugs, from those that can be used without a leave of a doctor, Enterosgel deserves special attention: a safe adsorbent that can be used even in children.
- In order to remove salts from the kidneys at home, it is necessary to use diuretic herbs and drugs, and the amount of liquid consumed is not increased so as not to burden the diseased organ.
- It is also necessary to use anti-inflammatory drugs, since moving salts irritate the mucous membrane, causing pain.
In addition to the diet, it is important to adhere to an active lifestyle: a minimal addition of physical activity, firstly, will not allow the urine to linger, secondly, it will not allow salts to be transformed into stones, and therefore, will stop the development of the disease.