Beautiful, strong and healthy hair is the pride of any woman. True, not everyone can boast of chic curls. Some girls are seriously worried about problems such as hair loss, lack of shine and vitality. Burdock root was used by our great-grandmothers to eliminate such defects.
Decoction of burdock root for hair: application
- To prevent hair loss and treat hair, it is recommended to rinse the hair with decoction of burdock root. To prepare it, take 30 g of finely chopped root and pour 1 tbsp. boiling water. Boil the product for about 10 minutes, then cool. Broth is recommended to rinse hair plentifully after each shampooing.
- Another good hair care product is calamus burdock in a 1: 1 ratio. Mix fine-chopped plants, pour boiling water and add a little brandy. Instead of calamus, you can take nettles. Rinse the hair with a decoction after each wash.
- For oily hair decoction of burdock root and calendula. Pour 200 g of burdock root and 20 g of calendula flowers with 1 liter of boiling water. If your hair falls out abundantly, add 15 hop cones to the decoction. Insist means half an hour. Wash your head at least once a week with a decoction. Rubbing broth about 2 times a week, and soon the fat content of the hair, as well as their loss will significantly decrease. By the way, this recipe can be used for various diseases of the scalp.
- Take the washed roots of burdock, fill them with boiling water, cool and strain. In the resulting broth, add a couple of drops of alcohol or cologne - this will increase the shelf life. Use the prepared means as necessary (for the best result - 3 times a week).
- Combine in equal proportions burdock root, heather, hop, rhizomes of calamus, nettle and yarrow. Fill with 1 liter of water 5 tbsp. herbal mixture, boil for 10 minutes in a water bath, then infuse for half an hour. Cool the broth and strain. Rub the product into the scalp and rinse your hair after each wash.
- Pour 2 tbsp. chopped burdock root 400 ml boiling water, mix. Tomit means on a water bath until the liquid decreases in volume by about 2 times. Add to the broth 1 tbsp. fennel seeds and leave for 2 hours. Then strain and rub into the scalp for a month daily.
How to use burdock root for hair loss?
- Mix 6 parts of decoction of burdock root, 4 parts of freshly squeezed onion juice and 1 part brandy. Shake the mixture thoroughly and apply 2 times a week to the scalp. This tool is ideal for strengthening and hair growth.
- Finely chop the burdock root, pour 3 tbsp. 1 tbsp. boiling water. Boil the agent until the liquid evaporates by about half. Mix the finished decoction with 5 tbsp. ghee. The resulting mixture is put in an oven or water bath for 2 hours. The resulting cream is applied to the scalp 1 - 2 times a week. It is suitable for the treatment of dry scalp and hair loss. Ghee can be replaced by sea buckthorn oil, while the mixture does not have to be stewed in the oven, you just need to shake.
- Grind burdock root in a blender or meat grinder, pour burdock oil at a rate of 1: 3. Let the mixture stand for about 1 hour. Before using the product, it is recommended to warm it up a little. Apply to the scalp at least 2 times a week. The treatment course is 10 masks. This mask helps to cope with dandruff and hair loss.
- You can make burdock oil by yourself. Take 200 ml of vegetable oil, add 70 g of fresh, washed and shredded burdock roots. Put the mass in a warm place for 24 hours, then boil the product for 20 minutes. Cool the oil, squeeze. Lubricate the hair with a prepared product 3 hours before washing your head. When applying the composition to the roots, you should massage your scalp. After shampooing, it is recommended to rinse the hair with nettle tincture or calendula tincture.
Burdock root for hair: reviews
- Barbara: I rinsed my hair with a decoction of burdock, I can say that the remedy is really a miracle. Hair changes for the better: they become soft, silky, shiny and thick.
- Nina: I was preparing a decoction of burdock root and chamomile. She poured the mixture in a spray bottle, sprayed it on her hair and was incredibly surprised. From the first time, the hair became noticeably thicker: it feels like a decoction enveloped each hair. I think to continue the experiment, maybe with time my hair will completely recover.
- Maria: I bought chopped burdock root in a pharmacy, prepared a decoction and decided to rinse my hair after washing. The result hit the first time. Curls have become more obedient, brilliant and healthier. I will continue rinsing until I reach the result I need.
Burdock root is a guaranteed folk remedy, tested by our ancestors. Masks, decoctions and oils from this plant have a miraculous effect on the hair. With it, you can get rid of the loss and heal the curls, making them beautiful, thick and strong.