Bubnovsky Sergey Mikhailovich - MD, a rehabilitation doctor, the founder of the system of alternative orthopedics and neurology. He developed a series of exercises aimed at treating chronic diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Thanks to these exercises you can restore the spine and the musculoskeletal system. Great help in training you can have power trainers.
Bubnovsky system: exercises
Exercises Bubnovsky not only treat diseases of the musculoskeletal system, but also provide an opportunity to get rid of drug dependence in ischemic heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, bronchial asthma and even depression.
Bubnovsky also developed special programs for pregnant women to prevent obesity, back pain, normalize blood pressure and treat varicose veins. During the performance of gymnastics Bubnovsky it is necessary to commensurate the load and monitor your body.
Gymnastics for the spine is performed strictly under the supervision of an instructor. Unlike different types of aerobics and shaping, gymnastics has a healing function. The technique eliminates jumps, sharp and often changing movements.
Bubnovsky method: tasks
The main task of gymnastics is to restore control over the body, the elasticity of muscles and ligaments, as well as the deep development of muscles. In general, it is a complex of various physical exercises that are aimed at improving the mobility of the joints and the spine. With its help, you can restore the body and improve the work of ligaments and muscles. During classes, the load on the spine is minimal, which allows people of all ages to carry it out. Mandatory requirement - to breathe properly and monitor breathing. You need to perform 3 new exercises daily.
If you do everything right, after a week of classes, there are some improvements. The complex of exercises includes:
- Stretch marks;
- Development of hands and feet;
- Development of hip joints;
- Anti-stress exercise complex;
- Stretching after all exercises;
- Exercises on the press.
Gymnastics is recommended for relaxing or classical music, which has a good effect on the overall tone of the body.
After 4 months of regular exercise, noticeable improvements appear: blood pressure returns to normal, the heart function improves, pain in the back and legs disappears.
As a result of exercises for the spine, biochemical processes in the intervertebral discs normalize, the lymph flow is activated and the intervertebral hernia gradually decreases.
Bubnovsky: exercises for the spine
The main part of the spinal exercises is performed on a special MTB simulator, which was developed by the doctor himself. They relieve pain, normalize muscle tone, improve joint mobility and relieve spasms. Partially MTB can be replaced with an ordinary expander.
All exercises are conducted under the supervision of a doctor. An individual complex and loads are selected for each patient (this depends on the severity of the disease).
Gymnastics Bubnovsky includes many exercises aimed at improving the spine:
- Sit on the floor, legs - straight, hands resting on the floor. Raise your hands and try to walk on the buttocks.
- Tear off the legs from the floor and continue to walk on the buttocks.
- Sitting on the floor, lean your hands on the floor. Legs half bent. Lift one bent leg and lower it, after, lift a straight leg. Do the exercise on each leg 20 times.
- Bend your legs. Straighten your left leg, turning it to the side, and pull the toe toward you. Tear off your foot from the floor and make several continuous ascents. Do 20 repetitions on each leg.
- Pull the legs in front of you (they should be straight). Make a small ascent from yourself at a 45 degree angle. After the leg returns to its original position, make it onto the second leg. Continuously make 5 sets on each leg.
- Bend your legs in front of you. Raise the right straight leg and take it to the side. At the same time, move the left leg bent at the knee to the left. Do 8 reps per leg.
- Bend your knees in front of you, with your hands on the floor. Gently pull the bent legs toward you. Lower your back close to the floor as much as possible. At the same time, arms bend and straighten the raised legs. Do 15 repetitions.
- Lie on the floor, bend your knees. Put one hand on the back of the head and the other straight. Bent leg try to reach the head, while reaching for the knee with the opposite hand. Straighten your leg and stretch your straight leg to the opposite arm. Do 15 repetitions on each leg.
- Lie on the floor, arms straighten above your head. Raise your arms and legs. Get them together. Perform the exercise 20 times.
- Lie on the floor, put your hands behind your head, bend your knees. Raise your legs 90 degrees and reach for your right knee with your left elbow. Straighten your leg. Now reach for your left knee with your right elbow and straighten your leg again. Do the exercise 15 times.
Dr. Bubnovsky’s technique has helped many people solve problems with the musculoskeletal and musculoskeletal systems. With its help, it is possible to get rid of diseases of the spine without surgical intervention and drug treatment. With proper and precise adherence to the technique, you can cope with arthrosis, scoliosis, hernia and osteochondrosis. The main condition for the use of gymnastics by Dr. Bubnovsky is to perform it under the guidance of a doctor!