Going to the mirror, many with discouragement note the appearance of dark circles under the eyes, often called bruises. The causes of this unpleasant phenomenon may be different.
The cause of bruising under the eyes
In order to eliminate all dangerous causes of bruising under the eyes, it is necessary to consult a doctor. Such causes may be diseases of the kidneys, heart, thyroid, or liver. The doctor will prescribe all necessary tests and make a diagnosis based on their results.
The most common cause of bruisingis the maintenance of improper life, frequent overwork or lack of sleep.
In such a situation it is desirable:
- more to be in the fresh air
- stop smoking
- include in the diet of fruits and vegetables,
- adhere to the right lifestyle,
- before going to bed, be sure to ventilate the room,
- sleep at least 9 hours
- put your head on a pillow above the body while sleeping.
Why else bruises appear under the eyes?
- Bruising under the eyes can cause stress.To cope with this problem will help auto-training, sports or just a favorite thing.
- Harmful cosmeticscan also contribute to bruising under the eyes. When applying cosmetics, it is forgotten that the skin around the eyes is very sensitive and thin, and if you apply cosmetics, it is possible to damage the eyes around the eyes.
- Bruises under the eyes may be causedhereditary factor. Congenital hernia of the lower eyelid is transmitted from parents. The skin becomes thinner and begins to sag. Unfortunately, this process cannot be prevented. The only way is surgery.
- The healthy appearance of the area under the eyes is affected and external factors:bright sunshine, dry wind, long stay at the computer monitor, oxygen starvation. Excessive sunbathing can provoke increased skin pigmentation. Take care of sunscreen and sun glasses. This the second most common reason for bruising under the eyes and most easily fixed.
- Cause can articles blood vessels close to the epidermisand similar to bruises. Special creams for the eye area will help maintain the water balance, improve the elasticity of the skin around the eyes. The most important components of eye creams are vitamins K and C.To strengthen the blood vessels, you can drink a complex of vitamins.
How to get rid of bruises under the eyes?
- If you are convinced that the appearance of bruises under the eyes is not the cause of serious diseases, then to eliminate them you can use the following methods:
- Gruel from a freshly grated cucumber, which is folded in gauze is placed on the eyes for a period of 20 minutes. In Russia it was said that the cucumber contains “living water”, which helps in the fight against blue under the eyes. Beauticians say that Cucumber has a whitening property.
- Compress from freshly brewed teaimpose on the eyes for 5-10 minutes. Compresses are recommended to apply, alternating between hot and icy. The period of use of the mask must be at least 30 minutes.
- Raw potatoeswrapped in cheesecloth, you need to put before bedtime for 15-20 minutes.
- The juice Freshly grated parsley roots, in which soaked cotton pads, impose on the skin of the lower century. After application, apply a moisturizer.
- Wash with cold water or freeze decoctions of chamomile and sage, green tea and dice rub the skin under the eyes every morning. This method helps to improve the skin tone of the face and enrich it with essential vitamins.
- In the treatment of bruises helpscottage cheese: it must be placed in cheesecloth and applied to the lower eyelids for 15 minutes.
- If the occurrence of bruises is associated with diseases, then doctors advise to drink at least a liter of filtered water per day. Everyone who has ever used this rule is noted positive effect in the fight against bruises.
- If in the fight against bruises resort tocosmetic products In this case, the bodyaga will be a great helper. Positive feedback after application allows the body to compete with modern means in the effectiveness of action.
Now you know how solve the problem of bruises under the eyes, without the help of beauticians. But it is always worth remembering thatthe skin around the eyes is very sensitive and requires careful care. If none of the popular ways of dealing with bruises has helped, be sure to consult a doctor.