Bile is involved in the process of digesting food. Therefore, its synthesis in the body occurs constantly. In some cases, an imbalance occurs, which leads to many problems. Bile stasis is a consequence of poor lifestyle and liver dysfunction. It is very important to react in time and try to solve the problem. Otherwise, chronic disease may occur.
Bile congestion in the gallbladder: what is it?
First you need to understand how bile is synthesized. This will help to subsequently deal with the causes of malaise. Bile is a substance that is produced by the cells of the liver. In their structure there are special channels through which it passes to the gallbladder. From it bile follows to the duodenum. It is there that the substance is involved in the breakdown of fats. Thus, if there is a stagnation of bile in the gallbladder, this does not mean that the problem is associated only with it. The disease is divided into 2 subtypes. It can occur directly in the liver and outside of it. Gallbladder congestion has several causes. The problem occurs with gastritis, ulcers and other gastrointestinal diseases. In normal operation, the bubble is filled with substance and subsequently throws it out, emptying itself. As the name implies, this does not occur with dysfunction. As a result, metabolic processes in the body are disturbed. Fats cease to break down, and some vitamins cannot be absorbed due to this. The disease is quite dangerous, because may lead to chronic problems. Therefore, it is important to recognize the symptoms in time.
- Most often there is aching dull pain under the right edge. It is felt even with a little pressure. Just lie on your back and touch this place. With bile stasis, you will feel compaction under the skin and pain.
- There is a change in the color of the skin. They get a yellowish tint. The same can happen with the whites of the eyes.
- Overall health deteriorates. Patients have apathy, loss of appetite, fatigue and drowsiness.
- The chair is broken. Constipation occurs most often. There is a bitter taste in the mouth. There may be diarrhea, vomiting.
All these symptoms speak of one thing - an urgent need to consult a doctor. Only he can prescribe competent treatment that will improve the synthesis of the liver. To start the patient will be examined. The doctor will palpate the liver, check the skin and fix the remaining symptoms. Then blood tests and ultrasounds will be assigned. Usually with bile stasis, various cholagogue preparations are prescribed (they can also be made on the basis of herbs). In the event that inflammation has arisen in the body, it will have to be treated with antibiotics. Plays an important role and diet. After the symptoms of the disease are eliminated, it is necessary to understand its causes. This will help prevent further similar problems.
Perhaps the main role in solving problems with biliary dysfunction plays compliance with the diet, sometimes tubage. After the visit to the doctor, the patient is prescribed not only drugs. For a certain time, you must follow a diet. With the stagnation of bile, it is generally necessary to observe food, which is also called "Table No. 5". This diet is aimed at maintaining the liver normalization of its functioning processes. In the patient's diet is necessary to reduce the amount of unhealthy fats. Therefore, all products are cooked, baked or steamed. Stews in the diet is very small. The basis of the diet consists of complex carbohydrates, proteins and healthy fats. Diet table number 5 is quite simple.
- All fatty foods are excluded. You can eat low-fat varieties of meat and fish. As for dairy products, it is better to drink kefir, ryazhenka, bifidok. The percentage of fat content also needs to be controlled.
- A large number of vegetables in the diet. You can not eat only what irritates the stomach. It is necessary to abandon radishes, mushrooms in fresh and pickled form, green onions, sorrel, any pickles.
- Sweet substitute fruit. If you really want sweets, then you can eat jam, candy, candy without icing.
- Exception from baking rations. The diet provides for the inclusion of rye bread, non-nutritive cookies in the menu. You can not eat hot pastries, pies.
- Limited to a range of drinks. You can not drink black strong coffee. It is better to replace it with plain water, juice, tea with milk. It is also worth refusing cold drinks.
A sample menu for the day with such a diet might look like this:
- Oatmeal on water or milk, cottage cheese with fruit, tea for breakfast.
- Apple for 2 breakfast.
- For lunch, vegetable soup without animal fats or any other vegetarian dish. Boiled chicken fillet, salad with sour cream, rice.
- For dinner, baked low-fat fish with vegetables. Broth hips.
Many patients who have problems with bile stasis, not only diets, but also use traditional methods for treatment. It is worth remembering that they should be used only with complex therapy. In addition, it is better to consult a doctor in order not to harm yourself.
To alleviate the symptoms helps such a harmless remedy, as broth hips. It can be drunk as usual tea. To do this, you just need to pour the boiled water over the dry fruits and let the solution brew. It will not only improve your well-being, but also enrich the body with vitamins.
Of course, it is best not to bring yourself to the stagnation of bile. Moreover, it can turn for you the appearance of stones and other dangerous diseases. Therefore, even if everything is in order, preventive measures should be observed. It is necessary to get rid of bad habits that destroy health and build a diet. Physical activity also works very well. Simple walks and easy jogging in the morning can lead to the fact that you will never be disturbed by the stagnation of bile in the gall bladder. Various exercises also have a good effect. The most useful are those that strengthen the abdominals.
Bile stasis can occur for a variety of reasons. His symptoms - bitter taste in the mouth, pain in the right hypochondrium, yellowing of the skin. The first thing to do in this situation is to see a doctor immediately. Then you should normalize the diet, eliminating fat and spicy. To cope with the disease will help doctor prescribed medications and a healthy lifestyle.