Beetroot is a very common vegetable in our strip. About its useful properties became known for a long time. But do we guess all these properties? Is beetroot really so useful and why?
Let's start with the fact that beets contain a large amount of vitamins and trace elements necessary for a person for normal life. These are vitamins of group B, PP and other important and necessary. Trace elements: iodine, iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc, copper, potassium, silicon and others. Also, the beet contains such a useful substance as betaine.
- Beets can improve digestion, speed up the metabolic process, has a tonic effect on the whole organism.
- Beetroot is an excellent preventive measure for various heart diseases, prevents the development of anemia, has a rejuvenating effect on the body.
- If you begin to use beets daily, then the complexion will quickly improve. In addition, you will become the owner of excellent health!
- Quartz, which is contained in beets, has a positive effect on the composition of human bone mass, skin and arteries.
- Beets have a cleansing effect on the kidneys, liver and human blood.
- Interestingly, boiled beets retain almost all of its beneficial properties. Therefore, if you do not accept for yourself the use of this vegetable in its raw form, you will lose a little using it boiled or stewed.
- Beet juice is able to perfectly clean the blood.
- You'd be surprised, but beet juice is able to have the same effect as hormones that women take for menopause! And if there is no difference in the means, then, of course, it is better to decide in favor of a natural product.
- Beet juice copes with the treatment of diseases such as pharyngitis, tonsillitis. With colds, it is very effective to bury the juice of fresh beets in the nose, a few drops in each nostril.
- Beetroot lowers blood pressure. Therefore, it can serve as a substitute for drugs for hypertensive patients.
- This vegetable perfectly copes with cleansing the body of toxic substances, effectively treats various skin diseases, infectious diseases. And anemia was treated with the help of beets in ancient times!
- Beetroot has a very high iodine content. By its quantity, beets can only be compared with sea kale.
- Interestingly, beets can stimulate the sexual system in men.
- Beet contains a very rare vitamin U. This vitamin is involved in the body's fight against allergic substances.
- With regular use of beets, this vegetable is able to remove radiation from the body. And the juice of raw beets is a means for the prevention of diseases of the thyroid gland. Eliminates blood clots, increases the protective function of the body.
- Beet juice is a laxative and diuretic. Therefore, be careful, take it only when you do not plan to leave the house somewhere.
- According to the results of research conducted by scientists, it turned out that raw beet juice can prevent the development of malignant tumors! In addition, it supports the brain, mental and psychological health.
- If you decide to use raw beet juice as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent, then remember some rules. When you just squeeze the juice, it can not be used immediately. First you need to defend it in an open dish in the refrigerator for about two to three hours. This is necessary so that substances harmful to our body disappear from the juice.
- Remember that it is necessary to gradually train your body to take beet juice. More than one glass of beet juice, drunk at a time - the strongest laxative. Be careful!
- The first time you take beet juice, you must mix it with carrot. Clean it is better not to use it immediately when your body is not prepared yet. The proportion of the mixture is as follows. Beet juice - one part, carrot juice - four parts. Gradually, when you use the mixture for a long time, increase the content of beet juice in the mixture.
- If you have a sore throat, then try gargling with beet juice. To do this, take one tablespoon of vinegar and add to a glass of beet juice. Rinse the throat with this mixture. Angina quickly retreat!
But there are some contraindications to the use of beet juice! With great care you need to take a mixture of those people who have low blood pressure, diabetes, atherosclerosis, increased acidity of the stomach, urolithiasis or diarrhea. In all these cases, or refuse to accept beet juice, or consult a doctor!
Beetroot is not just a tasty vegetable, but also incredibly healthy! Include it in your daily diet, and improvements in your health will not take long to wait!