What do we know about bee pollen? We are simple teachers, tour managers, salespeople and people of other professions who are far from medicine. Yes, almost nothing, given the fact that today the court of the century more advanced technologies, and the flow of information descend on us, like lava from an erupting volcano.
This lava in most cases does not carry useful information, and if it does, then we can hardly notice it because of the large amount of annoying advertising. But to recognize the truly unique phenomena that surround us is today a great success. Here we tell about one of these.
Bee pollen is an amazing substance. If to put it in scientific language, a bee colt or a bee pollen are pollen grains of a flower, hematophytes are male sexual elements. And most recently - in the first half of the 20th century, it was proved that pollen is useful.
It is known that bee pollen consists of flower pollen, which is collected by worker bees. Such "natural" pollen has a tonic, tonic, anti-inflammatory, antitumor, antiviral, antimicrobial, antifungal, anti-sclerotic and rejuvenating effect.
It helps with nervous and physical fatigue, pregnancy, growth and development disorders. Pollen also perfectly treats complex diseases: anemia, depletion of the body, damage to the cardiovascular system, prostate disease, impotence, sleep disturbances, and severe hair loss.
Apply bee pollen throughout the world, it is available in our country. If you decide to be treated with bee pollen, then keep in mind: a quality certificate must be present. Without confirming the authenticity of the documents you should not buy any drugs.
Useful properties of bee pollen
I must say that even healthy honey and cereal grains together contain less good than bee pollen. One third of all the protein that humans need is in pollen, plus a large amount of amino acids, which are so necessary for the normal development of the body.
- The composition of bee pollen also includes natural carbohydrates, minerals and trace elements, which are so combined that "give" the body health, energy potential. It may seem that there is too much benefit from bee pollen, so much that it is just hard to believe. But it's true! Bee pollen has a beneficial effect on various processes of the body: reproduction, nervous system, blood circulation, hormonal balance.
- Bee pollen contains vitamins of group P, which cannot be found anywhere else. These vitamins strengthen the walls of capillaries and help the body to cope with various kinds of infections.
- Bee pollen is an amazing product, in which there is complete harmony and order in relation to the components. There is nothing superfluous. As the saying goes: "All ingenious is simple."
- Another important search for truth is a fantastic fact about bee pollen: it has an antibiotic that delays the formation and development of tumors.
Indications for use of bee pollen
- depression, neurasthenia, asthenia, psychosis
- headaches, memory impairment, overwork
- atherosclerosis, caronarocardiosclerosis, angina pectoris, ischemic heart disease
- hypertension and hypotension
- liver dysfunction
- gastritis, colitis, enteritis
- conjunctivitis, eye diseases
As you can imagine, the list goes on. Bee pollen is a non-prescription drug, but before taking it against such serious diseases, you should consult with your doctor.
How and where can bee pollen be used?
Of course, the first way to improve your health with bee pollen is to take it with food. We will tell you a few secrets that will help you get rid of certain problems.
Bee pollen against fatigue
Here is one of the recipes that will help you recover morally and physically after prolonged exhaustion, eliminate physical fatigue. This "food" is perfect for older people.
Take 1 tbsp of good honey, mix with 1 tbsp. l bee pollen and 2 tablespoons well-sour homemade milk. This drink should be stored in the refrigerator for a day, and then take the entire dose at a time in the evening.
Bee pollen against hair loss
Take 200 grams of pollen and fill it with 100 grams of water, leave it to swell. Next, add one yolk and rub into hair for 15 minutes. Hair should be washed off with warm and cold water.
Bee pollen for respiratory diseases
Mix 0.5 tsp of pollen and 0, 5 tsp of honey. This sweet "pill" needs to be absorbed in the mouth 3 times a day.
There are many more homemade recipes for all kinds of diseases. They are serious enough to just trust the "grandmother's advice." Complex diseases such as diabetes mellitus, hypertension, kidney and liver disease, and many others can be cured with a complex of drugs, which also include bee pollen. But before that - consult a doctor.
Bee pollen is an easily made mixture. Therefore, before you buy it, make sure that it is genuine and harmless. Real pollen must be irregularly shaped (granules). Such granules should not be glued together; a crumbly texture is the first sign of naturalness. It can be multi-colored: primary colors - blue, yellow, brown, red. The smell is not bright, the taste of this pollen is pleasant and sweetish.
See also: What is useful bee pollen?
Every day the bees work to bring you such pollen. The most difficult work they do. For you there is only the right choice of pollen and competent application. Take care of yourself and listen more to yourself!