Many adherents of folk and even official medicine have heard about the miraculous properties of badger fat. This truly gift of nature has been widely used for more than two hundred years.
The composition of the badger fat contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, necessary for the human body to reduce harmful cholesterol and better nutrition of cells. Mineral substances of badger regulate metabolism. Vitamins support health and beauty at any age, as well as prevent the occurrence of cancer. Badger fat is also useful in that it increases hemoglobin, strengthens the immune system, and also has a positive effect on the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Badger fat: use for children
- The benefits of badger fat for children are difficult to overestimate. However, this folk medicine has a specific smell, which makes it difficult to use for children. Of course, all children are individual, and for someone the smell of badger fat may not interfere or even please. But many kids are mostly very susceptible and difficult to treat with badger fat. They may have nausea and even urge to vomit.
- In this case, to overcome the unpleasant smell and specific taste for the child badger fat is diluted with warm milk with the addition of sweets (honey or jam). There is another way - drink badger fat with delicious herbal teas or other healing drinks. If that did not help, replace the liquid badger fat with its analogue in capsules. Badger fat capsules are sold now in many pharmacies. Children gelatin capsules can be given under the guise of candy.
- So, for what badger fat is used in pediatrics? This is a wide range of diseases. In most cases badger fat is effective for children with colds., pneumonia and ordinary cough. Dosage medication inside 1 tsp. an hour before meals 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 3-5 days. But it must be remembered that children under 3 years old must not be given badger fat, only as a rub!
- Badger fat is used for children not only inside but also externally, as a treatment for back pain or, for example, leg pain. They rub the back or legs of the patient at night. Badger fat is effectively used in childhood burns., dermatological diseases and even allergic reactions in the form of a skin rash. Lubricate affected areas with badger oil 1-2 times a day (at night, the procedure is more effective).
- In rare cases, as a side effect of the use of badger fat in children, an allergic reaction may occur. In this case, treatment with the agent should be discontinued.
Badger fat: use for bronchitis
With bronchitis, badger fat can be consumed both inwardly and externally as a rub. Dosage for adults - 2 tsp. half an hour before meals 3 times a day, for children over 3 years old - 1 tsp. half an hour before meals 3 times a day (you can drink warm milk). The duration of treatment is 2 weeks.
With the removal of the acute stage of the disease, you should reduce the consumption of badger fat to a maintenance dose until complete recovery. Rubbing with bronchitis is very good for children under 3 years. Spend it on the chest or back, then be sure to wrap the baby. It is better to carry out the procedure for the night, so that the child immediately fell asleep.
Badger fat: use when coughing
Badger fat is truly a cough cure. Adults should take 1 tbsp. l badger fat half an hour before meals 3 times a day. With obvious signs of improvement, switch to a twice daily dosage until the final recovery.
When treating cough, applying badger fat is important only on an empty stomach, so that the drug is better dissolved in the blood.-
Badger fat: application in cosmetology
Cosmetics, which include badger fat, are very effective and miraculous. These are products for the care of the face, skin of the hands, hair, etc.
Badger fat actively nourishes the skin with many useful vitamins: A, E, PP, K, B vitamins, etc. After applying products containing badger fat, the skin becomes healthier, more beautiful, its overall tone and color improves, wrinkles are smoothed, the skin simply becomes younger.
Face Fat Protective Mask
It is good to make masks of badger fat to protect the skin of the face in winter frosts.1 tsp. badger oil and melt 30 g of hot chocolate in a water bath. Mix the ingredients well to the consistency of sour cream. Cool a little and apply warm on the face. Hold until the mask is cold (10-15 minutes). Using a cotton swab, remove the mask, rinse the face with running water or wipe with a moisturizing lotion.
Firming Fat Hair Mask
Badger fat is also very effective in treating hair. Mix 1 tbsp. badger fat, 1 tbsp. colorless henna, 2 tbsp. serum (heated) and 1 tbsp. aloe juice Stir everything and apply on hair for 1, 5 hours before washing your hair.
Recipes with badger fat, used in traditional medicine to maintain beauty and health, a lot. Miraculous folk remedy appreciated and many adherents of official medicine. Badger fat is used in many diseases for both adults and children..