A simple method of recovery is the use of B vitamins in tablets. In its natural form, the vitamins of this group are found in vegetables, fruits and meat.
The value of vitamins in this group is very difficult to overestimate. They have a great effect on the nervous system, are responsible for improving the functioning of the brain, as well as maintain the tone of the body in excellent condition. Lack or excess of this group of vitamins can trigger the emergence of various diseases.
To ensure the daily need for B vitamins, in some cases they are recommended to be taken in pills.But for this you need to know what pills the pharmaceutical industry offers today, and how the use of such drugs is justified.
Benefits of B vitamins in tablets
- The following vitamins belong to this group of vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), nicotinic acid (B3), choline (B4), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), inositol (B8), folic acid acid (B9), para-aminobenzoic acid (B10) and cyanocobalamin (B10).
- With vitamin deficiency, taking vitamins of this group in pills is more effective than taking them with food, although they are found in many foods. No matter how hard a person tries to eat properly, the lack of any vitamin from group B is still possible, which can provoke problems in the work of the brain and nervous system.
- Most often, the tablets are offered vitamins B1 and B2, B6 and B12. This is due to the fact that the needs for other vitamins in this group are not so great and can be satisfied with the products.
What are the benefits of B vitamins in pills?
About the disease of the XXI century. - Chronic fatigue syndrome, probably, everyone has already heard. It is the lack of vitamins of group B and is one of the main causes of its occurrence. After all their most important function is the release of energy for the body in the process of converting carbohydrates to glucose and splitting proteins with fats.
According to practice, to satisfy the daily need for these vitamins, you can only eat a huge amount of a variety of foods. Considering that B vitamins are very unstable, rapidly excreted and do not accumulate in the body, maintaining their balance is very difficult. This is exactly where vitamins of this group can come in pills.
They are especially recommended for people who follow a protein diet, limit their intake of certain foods and do not eat bread.
Most Popularpills with B vitamins
- This type of vitamins on the modern pharmacological market is very widely represented. They are created in a synthetic way that affects their cellular structure, but the process of their assimilation by the human body does not suffer from this. For the full functioning of the body of these tablets receives all the necessary nutrients.
- They are produced by numerous manufacturers and are offered under various names. Very popular are the drug "Neurovitan" company "Hikma Pharmaceuticals" line "Vitrum", which is produced by the pharmaceutical company "Unifarm Inc.", as well as drugs "Neurodiclovit" and "Neuromultivit."
- The best, according to consumers, are"Neurovitan", positively influencing the nervous system, thanks to the optimal vitamin composition represented by vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, and "Vitrum Super Stress", designed for people after severe stress. The components of the drug help to compensate for the lack of vitamins in this group, since this includes a special complex consisting of folic acid, B1, B2, nicotinamide, B6, B12.
Dietary Supplements with B Vitamins
- A good option would be to take brewer's yeast, which contains a huge amount of vitamins of group B. Thanks to them, the yeast reduces cholesterol levels, helps regulate sugar. But we must remember that they increase the appetite, so they can significantly increase the weight.
- In a special supplement "Doppelgerts Active Magnesium plus Vitamins of group B ", In addition to this group of vitamins, no less useful magnesium is presented. It is perfectly combined with such vitamins, improving their effect on the human body. In addition to the joint use, magnesium itself is necessary for metabolic processes, improving the functioning of the heart and eliminating its rhythm disturbances. It helps to improve blood circulation by expanding the blood vessels of the circulatory system.
- Such vitamin pills will be indispensable for physical and mental stress, non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. They have an anti-stress effect on the body and nervous system.
- You can also purchase and supplement "Alphabet". But you should pay attention to the fact that when you receive it, you may experience unpleasant symptoms, provoked by individual intolerance, and when breastfeeding and pregnancy supplements are strictly contraindicated, because until now their effects on the body of the newborn baby have not been studied.
- Today the market of medicines offers a huge amount of vitamins of group b in tablets. Among them are special supplements, the composition of which is enriched with other beneficial substances. But before deciding whether to take such pills, you should consult with your doctor and pass tests so that he can determine which vitamins are missing in your body and prescribe the necessary pills.
To avoid the lack of vitamins of group B, which are necessary for the human body, all the same it is better and much more beneficial to get vitamins not from pills, but from products, which contain them in large quantities: fish, vegetables, fruits, etc. So you can provide the body with essential vitamins and eliminate the risk of oversupply when using tablets. Surplus is no less fraught with serious consequences than their lack.