One of the most controversial medical and cosmetological procedures on which those who have been tortured with acne have particular hopes is autohemotherapy. Indications and contraindications to its implementation, opinions on the effectiveness of the article, will allow you to draw your own conclusions and decide whether to resort to this method for the correction of health or not worth it.
ABOUT What does blood remember?
Scientific studies have shown that the blood stores information about past diseases, pathologies that are “wound up” in the body. Therefore, when reintroduced, it quickly detects the source of the disease and eliminates it. Doctors decided to use this unique ability for treatment. So the autohemotherapy method was invented.
Its essence is that the patient is transfused with his own blood - clean, enriched with additives or treated. It is taken from a vein and infused intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
The first successful attempt at autohemotherapy was described by Augustus Beer in 1905. This surgeon applied hematoma techniques in the treatment of fractures. From 20th century This technology is often used in dermatology. Despite a century of experience, there is no convincing evidence of its effectiveness. Nevertheless, such a procedure continues to be used in gynecology, cosmetology, and it is especially popular in the fight against acne and boils. Developed new blood injection regimens that increase the effectiveness of autohemotherapy.
how does it look like in practice?
There are several options for autohemotherapy. The classical scheme of conducting looks like this: a person takes blood from the ulnar vein and, without mixing with other components and not subjecting external influences, is injected intramuscularly (deep enough) into the buttock. To prevent suppuration (infiltrates) a warm heating pad is applied to the injection site.
The first time they take for transfusion 2 ml of blood. With each subsequent procedure (they are carried out with an interval of 2-3 days), its amount will increase by 2 ml, until the volume reaches 10 ml. The course includes 10 to 15 injections.
In addition to the standard, there are other types of such a procedure:
- stepped. After the maximum portion of blood (10 ml) has been introduced, they will begin to make transfusions with a gradual decrease in its volume;
- autohemotherapy with homeopathic preparations. After the patient is taken from the patient’s vein, it is diluted with appropriate means. In this case, the blood will be infused subcutaneously or into the muscle in one session;
- additional ozonation. When blood is combined with ozone, its therapeutic abilities are enhanced. This scheme is most often used to get rid of gynecological diseases;
- biopuncture. Author's method. In this case, the minimum dose of blood obtained from the patient's vein is not injected into the muscle, but into the reflexogenic or acupuncture points. It is believed that this is a more effective tactic, and the cure of its use comes faster;
- autologous blood treatment. Before infusing the patient with his own blood, it is subjected to physical exposure to laser or X-rays, ultraviolet light, or frozen.
Need to Do you do autohemotherapy?
The effect of autohemotherapy is that the protective properties of the organism are stimulated - it begins to actively combat pathogenic microorganisms, strengthens the immune system (which leads to the death of a pustular infection), restores endocrine status, and normalizes hormone balance.
The two most important questions regarding the autohemotherapy procedure are indications and contraindications. It is usually carried out not for prophylaxis, but for such conditions and diseases:
- acne, acne, early skin aging, other dermatological problems;
- sluggish and recurrent diseases;
- inflammation in the ovaries or uterus;
- herpes rash on genitals;
- adhesions in the pelvis;
- papilloma virus;
- non-healing wounds;
- severe menopause;
- prolonged depression, breakdown.
Practice has shown that autohemotherapy helps to stop the development of purulent processes in tissues, improves metabolism, lymph flow and blood circulation, promotes the release of the body from toxic substances and slags, increases efficiency.
To whom you can not transfuse your blood?
Although the infusion of someone else's blood is much more dangerous than autohemotherapy, contraindications and side effects are defined for this procedure. Restrictions on its conduct relate to such patients:
- suffering from psychosis;
- after a heart attack;
- with oncological diseases;
- with severe arrhythmia;
- pregnant and lactating mothers.
Side effects are rare. This fever, fever, muscle pain and injection sites, local inflammatory reactions. To avoid such complications, blood should not be administered in large portions.
Can whether to knock out a wedge with a wedge: how do patients evaluate the results of autohemotherapy?
Doctors note the high efficiency of their own blood transfusion in order to get rid of acne: it improves the skin condition in 80% of cases. So does Auger therapy help? Patient reviews are quite ambiguous. Those who had to deal with eels and boils respond positively to it. They note that acne has become much smaller, new ones did not appear, and old ones began to heal quickly. But, according to people, such a procedure does not save herpes.
In general, patients delivered autohemotherapy benefits for such qualities: low cost, minimum side effects, improved skin appearance, increased overall tone. After the manipulations there is a surge of strength and vitality.
By cons, people attributed the fact that increasing the dose increases the painfulness of the procedures. Also, many doubt that it is useful to transfuse their blood to those who smoke, use alcohol or drugs.
The conclusion is: the effect of the procedure is questionable. Although doctors have no consensus, patients still recommend autohemotherapy as a natural and cheap method of healing. It has been used for more than one hundred years, and so far there are no known cases in which this could harm someone. If other means does not help, then it is worth trying to heal using your own reserves.