Spring, summer and autumn are a great time for vegetarians and syroedov, for people leading a healthy lifestyle, fasting. Fruits, vegetables, berries, greens, wild herbs are abundant. What to do when the cold comes? Everyone knows that canned products, vegetables and fruits from supermarkets will not give the body neither energy nor benefit. What do raw foodists eat in winter?
Many people who would like to go on a healthier diet are embarrassed by the scarcity of the diet, because hibernation will not work. But such fear can touch the hearts of people who do not know. raw food menu. And it is at any time very diverse. Even in winter, you can begin to practice raw foods.
Winter food menu
- Nuts: walnut, almond, hazelnut.
- Dried fruits. They can be the most diverse, bought on the market and dried in the sun or in the dehydrator from their garden.
- Fruits and vegetables that are stored throughout the year: apples of late varieties, pears, cabbage, carrots, beets, onions, pumpkins, potatoes, zucchini.
- Do not be surprised, but even grapes can be stored until winter.
- Greens grown on the balcony.
- Beans that should be soaked for 10 hours.
- Cold pressed oil.
- Seeds, including germinated.
- Cereals: wheat, green buckwheat, rye, etc. in wetted form.
- Sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
- You can drink water and herbal infusions.
Tips for choosing and storing raw foods
- Dried fruits on the market need to buy selectively. When mass harvesting, many of the fruits undergo chemical treatment, which is completely unacceptable, because it kills all the vitamins. You will learn to distinguish quality dried fruits from others over time, but for now, give preference to the least attractive in appearance. The market gives the opportunity to taste dried fruits.
- Raw potatoes seem completely unacceptable for food, but syroedov gradually tastes change, you can try to eat it at least once a month.
- Buy nuts not peeled, and certainly not fried, exclude salted peanuts, pistachios, hazelnuts in bags.
- Do not buy canned sea kale, only kelp and other seaweed in dry form.
- Dates better buy Iranian.
- Seasonal vegetables can be bought on the market, and you can buy a summer cottage and grow organic food on your own.
- If you really want to eat exotic fruits, but you cannot abuse imported products, they may contain pesticides and other chemicals. However, in the first stage it is very difficult to deny yourself the store fruits, but for the future, products stuffed with nitrates should be excluded.
- If you have the opportunity, then build a greenhouse on the plot, it will help grow cucumbers, tomatoes and greens all year round.
Of course, switching to raw foods will require you to do business, it is advisable to buy a private house or cottage, a large refrigerator, a dehydrator, dig up and complete the cellar, learn various ways of preserving vitamins in food all year round. But health and activity are worth it.-
It is not necessary to become a raw food eater sharply, you can gradually arrange fasting days on raw fruits and vegetables. Only you need to know all the rules by which raw foodists eat. Rough eating raw foods can harm your health. You can try to observe the posts, they will help to abandon meat, milk, eggs. During strict posts, the principle of nutrition is raw foods. You will feel how this method of healing the body and soul suits you.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Elena