Luxurious curls - it is not just decoration, but also pride for any woman. Beautiful and well-groomed hair is not only part of the aesthetic image, but also a certain indicator that can tell about the state of human health.
About 100 hairs fall out during the day, but with stronger losses, when the curls begin to fall out in bunches, you should pay attention to this symptom and start treatment.
Why do women go bald?
Hair loss can occur for a variety of reasons, which is why, in order to more accurately identify them, it is necessary to undergo an examination by a trichologist. The process of starting treatment for alopecia (hair loss) will be possible only when the doctor determines the exact cause of this phenomenon, as it will first be necessary to eliminate it. Otherwise, stop hair loss just will not work.
Hair loss can occur for the following reasons:
- Leading the wrong way of life. This is one of the most common causes, since there is no proper and balanced diet, there is an acute lack of valuable vitamins and microelements in the body. This also includes frequent stay in stressful situations, chronic sleep deprivation, severe nervous and physical exhaustion. All this as a result leads first to the weakening of the hair, and then to their intensive hair loss.
- Seriously injury hair. In that case, if the hair will be constantly exposed to mechanical stress (for example, when combing), there is a strong weakening of the bulb, which results in loss. This also includes frequent styling using styling products, pleyok and ironing, a strong tightening of the hair with rubber bands.
- Certain hormonal disorders. Hair loss can occur as a result of certain disorders in the thyroid gland, adrenal glands, ovaries. Quite often, strong hormonal disruptions occur after childbirth.
- The presence of hereditary factors. To a certain extent, the onset of baldness in women is due precisely to a genetic predisposition. For example, with some hereditary diseases or in the case of congenital hemorrhagic, with an increased level of male hormones.
- Abuse of cosmetics, the use of poor-quality cosmetics, hair dye.
- The use of certain drugs, radiation therapy, oral contraceptives, chemotherapy.
Remedies for baldness for women: medical and folk
Faced with the problem of baldness in women, it is possible to use such available remedies as brewed nettle, yogurt or kefir, chamomile flowers, flax seeds, birch buds, burdock oil, mayonnaise, egg yolk, honey, brandy or vodka, brewed burdock root, garlic juice. aloe juice
You can solve the problem with the help of modern drugs, which are based on Minoxidil. These drugs are the most effective means in the fight against female baldness, however, their use should be carried out only under the strict supervision of a physician.-
This problem is well helped to cope with masks that can be easily done independently at home. Their composition should include medicinal plants and herbs, due to the healing properties of which it is possible to speed up the process of restoring the root structure of the hair several times, therefore, to stop and prevent further loss.
If it was decided to use the recipes of traditional medicine for treatment, you should pay attention to the following masks:
- Aloe juice and garlic juice, honey (1 tsp) and yolk are taken in equal proportions. All components are well mixed. The resulting mass is applied to the hair roots and massaged into the skin, then the head is wrapped with a film, warmed with a towel, and the mask is left for about 10 minutes. Then you need to wash your hair thoroughly with any shampoo and rinse with a prepared nettle decoction. If such a mask is used several times a week, a good result can be achieved (the course of treatment lasts a month).
- Burdock root is crushed on a fine grater (50 g) and poured with boiling water (500 ml), then left for an hour so that the broth can brew well. Then the decoction is placed on the stove and cooked until the liquid evaporates and 2 times less remains. The remains of broth are rubbed into the head - treatment continues for a month with a course 3 times a week.
Features of the treatment of alopecia
If the main cause of hair loss in the androgenic factor, special medicines are prescribed for treatment. However, only an experienced doctor can accurately determine the cause of baldness by conducting the necessary research. It is important to remember that the success of therapy depends on the accuracy of the diagnosis. Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to take their own drugs without consulting a doctor.
Treatment in women androgenic alopecia is carried out using the receptor blockers sensitive to androgens. But these drugs have certain side effects. That is why lately, doctors have prescribed phytoestrogens to their patients. The fact is that they are able to gently regulate the level of hormones, which in turn has a positive effect on the treatment of female baldness in the case of hormonal dysfunction.
If baldness began as a result of persistent and severe stress, sleep disturbances or lack of nutrients in the body, after the diagnosis has been established, the doctor may prescribe not only vitamin complexes, but also a therapeutic massage. You may need to visit and psychotherapy sessions. To effectively deal with stress, it is necessary to use only natural remedies that have a calming effect.
Today, a wide assortment of modern drugs are presented in a pharmacy to help combat baldness, not only for men but also for women. But you should not independently acquire and use them, for a start, you must consult with a doctor who will correctly select the drug, taking into account the reason that provoked the onset of baldness. Independently, you can use folk recipes, but, as a rule, their effectiveness is less high. They are excellent as an additional therapy.