In childhood we are all afraid of injections, needles (except for Christmas, of course), doctors and hospital interiors. And in adulthood, we again fall into the walls of hospitals, but on our own initiative. Osteochondrosis is one of the diseases that is simply impossible to forget. Joint pain has never brought anyone pleasure. And to cure this disease is often not so easy. Osteochondrosis can develop absolutely in any joint, it is almost impossible to defend against such a disease. Especially since none of us take it seriously, but only until pain becomes a part of our life. One of the salvages that medicine can offer is acupuncture.
Acupuncture originated in China. Another method of treatment is called acupuncture or acupuncture. Acupuncture - effect on the active points of the body with special needles. Also here can be attributed acupressure and cauterization.
Each point on our body, and there are several thousand of them, is a place where nerves are concentrated and the master of acupuncture knows them all. With the help of needles you can relieve pain, and this is what people with osteochondrosis should do. The main symptom of osteochondrosis are painful sensations with minor movements of the joints. Before acupuncture, you should be examined by a doctor, and only then visit the acupuncture office.
Advantages of treating osteochondrosis by acupuncture
- It does not use drugs, therefore, poisoning, allergies, side effects should not be expected.
- The acupuncture method has few contraindications, the doctor should inform all of those who are available to you before the procedure.
- Healing takes place naturally. The body activates all of its protective mechanisms, gradually recovering.
- Acupuncture can adapt to a particular patient, as opposed to pills and pills.
- No matter what anyone says, the procedure is absolutely painless. You do not have to endure the pain, so that later the pain and get rid of. There are acupuncture sensations, but they are not painful. You just feel that the tip of the needle fills a particular piece of skin.
- The treatment time - 10-15 sessions - is a bit short compared to drug treatment. The first effect occurs after the first session, but for a stable result it is necessary to complete the course of treatment.
In general, medicine distinguishes 3 types of osteochondrosis: cervical, lumbar, thoracic. Moreover, it must be borne in mind that this disease has a stage of development. The first stage of osteochondrosis is an indisposition, discomfort, no pain. The second stage - the vertebrae are already worse fixed among themselves, the intervertebral crevices begin to decrease, pain appears. The third stage - is the destruction of the ring and the formation of a hernia. The spine deforms and hurts. The last fourth stage is a difficulty in movement, a sharp pain. The consequence of this stage is disability.
Osteochondrosis is a disease that can be avoided in order not to use the services of doctors later. To prevent this disease, exercise, swimming, self-massage, watch your posture and do not overload the body. And you will not need any acupuncture. But if only your doctor can solve your problems, then rather contact him. Acupuncture is a purely medical procedure, do not trust cosmetology salons handicraft production. And do not try to learn this craft yourself.
It is clear that at home this procedure is not done qualitatively. Before you begin a course of treatment, read about contraindications (about this in the article Acupuncture: contraindications), and also find a good specialist with certificates. Look for reviews on the forums, watch the wizard. Today's medicine is an industry to be treated with caution. Cheers, so happy!