The kitchen of raw foodists does not do without fats of vegetable origin, in this capacity cold-pressed vegetable oils are used. These oils are the most useful, but have features of use.
What is the difference between cold-pressed oils and refined and deodorized vegetable oils? All arguments in favor of cold-pressed oil are not just an advertising move, cold-pressed oil contains all the useful properties of the product from which it is prepared. After the first spin has been produced in production, the cake is re-processed using gasoline or other solvents. This oil usually does not go on sale, but it goes to subsidiaries and is used to make margarine and mayonnaise. That is why these products are so unhealthy.
Cold-pressed vegetable oils and their properties
The benefits of olive oil:
- Improves the functioning of the heart, has a beneficial effect on the vessels.
- Strengthens bone tissue.
- Used in cosmetology for the preparation of masks.
- Normalizes the digestive tract.
- Reduces cholesterol, reduces the risk of heart attack.
- Heat treatment gives useful properties.
- Antioxidant, prevents skin aging.
Cold-pressed olive oil can not be cheap, when choosing it you need to pay attention to the country of the oil producer, it is better to buy olive oil from Italy, Greece, Spain and preferably in dark bottles.
Black cumin oil
The benefits of black cumin oil:
- Has anti-allergic effect.
- Helps fight colds.
- It strengthens the immune system and has a beneficial effect on the hormonal system.
- Reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis.
- Treats dermatitis.
- Helps with headache and pressure.
Contraindication is pregnancy.
Useful properties of sesame oil:
- Normalizes fat metabolism.
- Strengthens joints.
- Eliminates and prevents the formation of plaques on the walls of blood vessels.
- Neutralizes the increased acidity of gastric juice, treats ulcers and gastritis.
- Treats dry cough, improves lung and heart function.
- Heals wounds, cracks. Softens the skin, improves hair structure.
It is recommended by nutritionists for diet and baby food.
Useful properties of pumpkin oil:
- It has firming and anti-inflammatory properties for the body.
- Restores body tissue after damage.
- Beneficial effect on the work of the prostate gland.
- Interferes with formation of stones in a gall bladder.
- Improves endocrine and excretory system.
- Useful for digestion.
- Treats dermatitis and herpes.
It is not recommended to drink pumpkin oil with water. For the prevention and treatment of course need to receive pumpkin oil.
Useful properties of flaxseed oil:
- Prevents diabetes.
- Improves brain function.
- Treats asthma, hemorrhoids, indigestion.
- Use for the prevention of stroke, vision problems.
- Helps fight stress.
Useful properties of walnut oil:
- Normalizes pressure, bowel work.
- Improves blood properties.
- Helps to cope with stress.
- Improves the reproductive system.
- Tones the skin.
- Heals wounds.
It is recommended to use walnut oil on a daily basis, especially for people who are engaged in physical labor and the elderly.
The following oils also have beneficial properties:
- pine nut oil,
- grape seed oil,
- peanut butter,
- mustard, etc.
Cold-pressed oils can be used for external and internal use. It is added to vegetable salads, it is recommended to take healthy oils by teaspoon before meals, but not more than three times a day. To improve the condition of the skin and the hair of the nails, useful oils are rubbed into the surface with massage movements.
Any cold oil contains Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9 polyunsaturated fatty acids, which generally have a beneficial effect on the body. Cold-pressed oils contain proteins, vitamins, and other nutrients.
See also: Ginger oil: the benefits and harm, features of the application
All the beneficial properties of cold-pressed oils, which are used in raw food eating, are difficult to enumerate. Use oils as a remedy, and as an additive to raw food dishes and be healthy!