Do not be surprised, but the zucchini jam is very tasty. You just try to cook it once and immediately fall in love. It has a tender, jelly-like appearance, and lemon and orange give it a tart taste.
- Squashes - 1 kg
- Lemon - 1 pc
- Orange - 2 pieces
- Sugar - 1kg (less)
- Zucchini desirable to take young. Wash them, peel and peel them, if any. Cut the zucchini into cubes. If you want to make jam faster, twist in a meat grinder.
- Wash lemon and oranges in warm water, remove the bones, twist or grate.
- Now, in an enamel pot, mix zucchini, oranges and lemon. Pour all the sugar. Leave the stock overnight for juice to appear.
- In the morning, mix everything and cook until it boils. When the jam boils, boil it for 6 minutes and remove from the stove. It should stand for about 6 hours. And then boil the jam for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. The main thing - do not move away from the plate, so that it does not burn.
- You can not add water to the jam, because it will ruin the whole recipe, and the jam will not be good sugar. Cool the prepared jam and arrange in jars.
Cook with pleasure, bon appetit!