What gives cakes and pastries a special taste? Of course, cream. Butter, custard, cream of whipped cream - for desserts, you can use different recipes. It is worth noting the yogurt cream. It will make the cake airy, and keep your waist slim. After all, it is not a lot of calories!
Yogurt cream is made with gelatin and cream. Thanks to these ingredients, it does not flow and freezes well. Otherwise, the consistency is too thin. Ready yogurt cream cake resembles a souffle. He is the same air and gentle.
When preparing the gelatin is soaked, but not heated. For those who do not like this product, you can use agar-agar. This gelling algae substance is much stronger than gelatin.
When whipping cream for yogurt, the main thing is not to overdo it. The finished mass due to too much whipping often splits, the cream is obtained with pieces of butter. Properly whipped cream should not be dense. If you scoop them with a spoon, the cap is clearly visible from the masses.
Curd yoghurt cream
- Cottage cheese (preferably rustic) - 500 gr.
- Yoghurt - 400 gr.
- Gelatin - 20 gr.
- Sugar - 4 tbsp.
- Water (juice) - 120 ml.
- Fill gelatin with water or juice for 40 minutes. During this time we prepare cottage cheese. If it is granular - pass through a sieve. Spread curd can just whip. Add yogurt to the mass and grind again. Add sugar while whipping.
- Gelatin put on a slow fire and heat until the crystals dissolve. Cool mixture. Beat yoghurt and cottage cheese, pour the gelatin solution into them. Put ready-made yoghurt cream in the refrigerator for fixing. After putting it on the cake with a spoon. Flatten.
- The cream can be used as an independent dessert. To do this, put it in a bowl, decorate with fruit or pour chocolate. Put in the fridge until it hardens.
Yogurt Cream Cake Recipe
- Yoghurt - 500 gr.
- Fatty cream (from 30 percent) - 300 gr.
- Sugar powder - 3 tbsp. l
- Gelatin - 30 gr.
- Juice - 150 gr. (you can use the same taste as yogurt)
- Gelatin pour juice and let it stand so that it swells. Chilled cream whipped to increase in size. Add icing sugar. Beat yogurt lightly. Pour gelatin into it. Mix gently. Pour into the whipped cream a yoghurt-gelatinous mixture in a thin stream. Cream again stir.
- Put the finished cakes into detachable form. Apply to each cream, lay the cake on top. Leave to freeze in the refrigerator.
- If you are afraid that the cream will be visible from under the cake layers, you can wrap the cake with biscuit. To do this, bake a layer of dough, and wrap it in shape, as a side. Next, put the cakes and smear them with cream.
- If you have no cream, then you can cook it without them.
- Gelatin dissolve in warm water. Add it to the water and let stand for 1 hour. Put the mixture on a small fire and heat until gelatin is dissolved. Pour in syrup. Watch the fire - the mixture should not boil! Excessive heating will lead to the fact that the finished yogurt cream does not freeze.
- Next, you need to allow the mixture to cool and pour the yogurt into it. Mix. Put the cake in the form and pour it on top of the cream. Let the cake stand at room temperature and then put it in the fridge until freezing.
- The cake is decorated with a fairly thick layer of yoghurt cream. When frozen, it will turn into a souffle. A thin layer will not be felt. The number of ingredients may vary. Usually 900 gr. Food leaves 20-30 grams. gelatin. When glorifying in the cake cream can be combined with jam or thick jam. Also on the cake pre-spread and chopped fruits and berries.
Yogurt cream: dessert recipe
Yogurt cream can be eaten for breakfast. It is useful, perfectly saturates and has a delicate flavor.
- Yogurt -125 ml.
- Gelatin - 30 gr.
- Milk - 5 tbsp. l
- Syrup - 4 tbsp. l
- Protein 1 eggs
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp.
- Gelatin pour water. Leave it to swell for 30-40 minutes. Add water to it, heat the mixture until dissolved. Cool gelatinous mixture. Add yogurt and syrup to it. Beat the chilled protein to the peaks.
- While whipping pour a thin stream of lemon juice into it. Ready protein in a spoon add to the yogurt mixture. Mix gently. Put cream in bowls or bowls and refrigerate until it solidifies (2-3 hours). Decorate the dessert to taste, pour syrup.
The most interesting thing in yogurt cream is the opportunity to experiment. His tastes may vary. The cream is prepared with the addition of condensed milk, pieces of fruit, using syrup and juice. Especially good cottage cheese and yogurt cream! It resembles a soufflé and may well be used as an independent dessert.