Having tasted the pizza, gastronomic delight will be experienced by almost any gourmet. And in order to enjoy this Italian open pie with gourmet filling, it is not necessary to go to a restaurant. Today we will learn how to make thin yeast-free pizza dough at home.
Piggy Cooking Tips
Many housewives prefer home cooking rather than catering. If you learn to cook thin Italian pizza dough without yeast, then you can safely be proud of yourself. Believe me - this is real art.
By the way, the Italians roll out the dough for their open pies without using a rolling pin or other objects. If you have ever attended master classes at culinary shows or were in Italy, you have probably seen how masterly chefs twist a thin layer of dough on their fingers. This sight is fascinating. It seems that the dough just floats in the air.
To date, used a huge variety of toppings for pizza. But the main secret of taste lies nevertheless in a properly kneaded dough. A few tips from Italian chefs will help you to easily make the most delicious pizza dough:
- pizza on thin dough without yeast is cooked on a dairy, kefir or water basis;
- eggs - an optional component in the test;
- so that the dough is porous and does not break, add baking powder or baking soda;
- olive oil - the little secret of making delicious dough;
- For a variety of taste, in addition to the recipe ingredients, you can add dried Provencal herbs and greens;
- if you want to cook the incomparable "Margarita", add 2 tbsp. l tomato paste or tomato puree into the dough;
- after kneading, let the dough rest;
- yeast-free dough is perfectly stored in the freezer and does not lose its properties.
Not all housewives love to work with yeast. Kneading dough on a yeast basis requires certain skills. But the thin pizza dough without yeast is prepared very simply. The recipe below will help you surprise your guests and pamper the household with gourmet pizza. Filling - a matter of taste. Here you can roam enough and show your imagination.
- 0.1 kg cream margarine;
- ½ tbsp. filtered water;
- 1 tsp. sugar sand;
- 1 ½ tbsp. sifted flour;
- 0.5 tsp. salt;
- sauce for impregnation and filling - to taste.
- Margarine cool well, lay it on parchment paper and chop with a knife into equal pieces.
- Next, add the sifted flour. If desired, crushed bran can be poured into the flour.
- In a separate bowl mix the filtered water with sugar and salt.
- Add the liquid mixture to a dry basis and start kneading the dough.
- The dough should turn out moderately elastic, but not too clogged and tight.
- Give the dough to stand for a while, and then form the base, soak it in the sauce, add the filling and send it to the oven.
Restaurant dishes in a homely way
Many housewives have already knocked down in search of a recipe for thin yeast-free pizza dough. You can try to cook the batter on kefir basis. In combination with baking soda, which acts as a catalyst, kefir will give all its beneficial properties and make the dough porous, tender and very soft. In this recipe, you can add quite a bit of fresh cottage cheese. So the dough will get even tastier.
- 2 pcs. chicken eggs;
- ½ liter kefir;
- 1 tsp. salts;
- a pinch of baking soda;
- ½ tbsp. l sugar sand;
- 1 tbsp. sifted flour.
- In a deep bowl, mix chicken eggs with salt, sugar and spices to taste.
- You can add a little cottage cheese, but it is at your discretion.
- Now we take kefir, which must first be removed from the refrigerator so that it reaches the mark of room temperature.
- Add kefir to the cooked mass and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the sifted flour in batches, constantly stirring the dough.
- We add flour so much that dough became dense and not sticky.
- Form a round or rectangular cake and lay it on a baking sheet. We continue to work with the filling and sauce.
Cooking dough "class economy"
Strange name, right? But indeed, for the kneading of such a test will need a minimum set of products. The main thing is that the flour was of high quality and preferably of the highest grade. At once it would be desirable to pay attention that the amount of the added water is specified approximately. If the quality of flour leaves much to be desired, then you will have to add more filtered water. You will see and adjust the volume of added fluid. For this recipe we need refined olive oil. If you don’t have one in your fridge, use regular sunflower seeds.
- 1 tbsp. sifted flour;
- ½ tsp salts;
- 120-150 mg of filtered water;
- 2 tbsp. l refined olive oil.
- Take a deep bowl and sift into it the right amount of flour.
- In the center we make a small depression and pour the filtered water into it.
- Next comes the turn of olive oil. Add it to the well with water.
- First, with a spatula or tablespoon, we begin to knead the dough. At this stage, we adjust the amount of water.
- Sprinkle the work surface with flour, lay out the dough and continue mixing.
- Perfectly mixed dough will look like this.
- Leave it in this form for 20-25 minutes.
- Then add salt and knead the dough again.
- After the above time, proceed to rolling out the sheet for pizza. Our working tool is hands.
- Stretch the edges of the dough in different directions. We do this carefully so that there are no breaks.
As you already understood, the taste of pizza lies in the technology of dough. Choose the best recipe for yourself and do not cease to amaze the household. An exquisite, fragrant, crunchy and savory dish of Italian cuisine will suit any gourmet. Enjoy your meal!