Initially, the pizza dough was prepared without yeast, other versions of the dough - this is the result of chefs fantasy. Nowadays, many people do not eat dishes that contain yeast in their composition, as they are a chemical additive. If you want to cook pizza on yeast-free dough at home, we offer you several such recipes.
How to make pizza dough without yeast on sour cream?
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp.
- Margarine - 150-200 g
- Wheat flour - 1 kg
- Sugar (sand) - 1 tsp.
- Chicken eggs - 2 pieces;
- Baking soda - 1 tsp.
- Salt - to taste
- Melt margarine in a water bath.
- Soda extinguish in sour cream.
- Eggs need to beat.
- After the margarine has cooled, add eggs, sugar, salt and soda with sour cream to it.
- Then gradually begin to add flour to the previous composition and gradually knead the dough (in the end, it should turn out soft and elastic).
- Mix the kneaded dough in a clean towel and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, roll out the dough of the required size from the dough and start putting pizza ingredients on it.
Yeast-free pizza dough recipe on milk
This dough is suitable for those who love crisp.
- Wheat flour - 2 tbsp.
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Chicken eggs - 2 pieces
- Milk - ½ tbsp.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
- Take a bowl, pour flour and salt into it, then stir everything.
- In a separate container, mix the eggs, milk (preheated but not hot) and vegetable oil and mix everything until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Little by little, start adding flour to the milk-egg mixture, stirring all the time until a homogeneous sticky mass is obtained.
- Then start kneading dough with your hands, sprinkling it periodically with a small amount of flour.
- The resulting dough should be rolled into a bowl shape, cover with a damp, clean cloth and leave to heat for 15 minutes.
- Pour a small amount of flour on the cutting table and start rolling the dough ball as thin as possible (as a result of rolling the sheet should glow).
- After baking, this dough is very similar to puff. It is very tasty.
Cooking a pizza at home from the dough without adding yeast, you get a very tasty dish, and most importantly - you can not be afraid of a huge amount of calories!
You will learn about homemade pizza secrets from Pizza articles: history and cooking secrets and pizza yeast dough: the best and quickest recipes.
Enjoy your meal!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Polina