Although they say that baking is the first enemy of an ideal figure, many housewives do not bypass such recipes. Especially if there are children in the family who always want to delight with goodies. Today we will highlight our story on making delicious yeast dough on buns.
By adding yeast at the exit, the buns are airy, fluffy, and light. From a small piece of raw dough, a rather large bakery product is obtained, and one portion is enough to satisfy the “whim” of the stomach.
Bun can be baked empty, eat it with butter, jam or other sweet delicacy. Salted buns or seasoned with garlic (spices) are eaten instead of bread. Of course, having yeast dough for buns, you can bake products of any shape and with all kinds of fillings.
Yeast dough on buns: a recipe with photos
The process of making dough is divided into 2 stages: sponge and kneading. Traditionally for butter products, opara is mixed with milk, but there are recipes for yeast dough for sour milk buns. We offer a step by step recipe with a photo of the usual yeast dough for buns.
- 250 ml of milk;
- 30 g wet yeast or 11 g dry;
- 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 3 tbsp. l flour;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 2 eggs;
- 100 g butter;
- a pinch of salt;
- vanillin or vanilla sugar;
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 450-500 g of flour.
- We begin the first process - we prepare the brew. Lightly heat the milk (up to about 40 degrees), dissolve the sugar in it, add yeast and flour. Mix well until complete dissolution of bulk substances. The mixture is left for half an hour on the table (for the yeast to start working). In the kitchen should not be drafted. After the “cap” formed on the dough began to settle and bubble, the mixture is ready to be combined with the other ingredients of the dough.
- In a clean container we mix eggs, sugar and softened butter. Stir well, while foaming is not necessary. Pour there ripened brew, salt, season with vanillin. Stir.
- Gradually add flour, in small portions, sifting. At this time, do not stop the neat stirring. Do not much "hammer" the mixture with flour. So that the dough does not stick to the hands, some vegetable oil is used for lubrication.
- Put the dough on a cutting board and knead until it stops sticking. Depending on which product is being kneaded, the dough can be made denser or softer. Over time, the hands themselves will remember what the density of a good yeast dough should be. Mix the dough into a bowl, put it into a bowl where the batch was made, cover with a towel and stand in an warm place for an hour or two. The dough coming up will almost "jump out" of the pot. Knead it again, with the flour you can hardly use it. That's it, the lush yeast bun dough is ready to use.
There is an opinion that on sour milk, yeast dough for buns after baking retains freshness longer and does not get stale. Of course, few people were able to verify this theory for certain, because how can one resist such “tasty things”. Similarly, you can use sour milk and even water with the addition of a pair of sour cream spoons.
Do not immediately "plant" the buns in the oven after placing the blanks on a baking sheet. Let them walk a little, 15-20 minutes. If you want the buns to have an attractive golden crust, brush them with egg yolk.
Our muffin will be baked for at least 20-25 minutes, it all depends on the size of the serving. The bigger and harder the product, the longer it takes to bake: small pies - 25 minutes, poppy-head - 40 minutes, sweet cake, loaf - all 60.
Having learned how to make a good yeast dough for buns once, you can vary the amount of "snacks" for tea. And they say that the yeast dough is "live", and feels the mood of the hostess. So get to work in a good mood. Let nothing distract you from cooking.