As you know, pizza comes from Italy. Nowadays almost every hostess is trying to cook delicious pizza and pamper their households. There are many recipes for baking pizza. Experienced cooks know that its taste depends not only on the filling, but also on the dough. This article will discuss how to properly and quickly prepare the yeast dough for pizza.
Yeast pizza dough with milk
Almost any housewife chooses the best pizza recipe. The same goes for the test. Some people prefer to cook thin yeast dough on milk, while others like to knead a fluffy base with the addition of water and instant yeast. You can make milk-based dough quickly and easily.
- wheat flour of the highest grade - 2 tbsp .;
- dry yeast - 12-15 g;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
- chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- milk - ½ st .;
- salt - ½ tsp.
- Before you start making pizza dough, note that yeast can be pressed or dried. If you use pressed yeast, their number should be three times greater than the concentration of dry.
- Take the milk and lightly heat it to about 40 ° C. Milk can be heated on the stove or in the microwave.
- Photo 1
- Add yeast (pressed or dry) to warm milk and mix everything well. Yeast should be completely dissolved without lumps.
- To the resulting mixture, add one chicken egg, granulated sugar, table salt and any vegetable oil. Using a whisk, blender or mixer, mix everything well.
- Photo 3
- Sift flour into separate deep dishes.
- Then gradually pour the prepared milk-yeast mixture into the sifted wheat flour. At the same time, do not forget to mix everything well with a spoon or a whisk.
- After you have mixed the milky-yeast mixture with the flour, place the dough on the working surface, pre-sprinkled with flour, and continue to mix well until it is elastic. Knead the dough gently and make sure that it does not get too steep and knocked down.
- When the kneading is complete, transfer the dough to a deep bowl, which is covered with a napkin or towel, and leave to sit in a warm place for about an hour and a half.
- After this time, lay your hands on the dough and leave it for another half hour.
- Dough ready to cook pizza. Roll layers in accordance with the desired shape and thickness, and then make the filling.
Based on high-speed yeast
If you want to quickly cook a pizza for the arrival of guests, then you will need instant yeast. They do not require infusion, and the dough is suitable in the process of kneading. Some hostesses chop the dough with a knife so that it quickly comes and becomes soft and elastic.
- 1 pack of dry high-speed yeast - 10-11 g;
- table salt - ½ tsp;
- wheat flour of the highest grade - 1.5-2 st .;
- water, serum - 250 ml;
- Olive oil or sunflower oil - 2-3 tbsp. l
- Remember that yeast diverges well only in warm, but not hot, liquid. Therefore, preheat the water or serum to 35-40 °.
- In a separate deep dish, sift half the wheat flour (you can use special flour for making pizza dough) and add yeast. Dry ingredients mix well.
- Then gradually pour in a warm liquid and mix everything with a spoon or a whisk.
- After all the liquid is poured, add the rest of the wheat flour in portions and pour in the sunflower or olive oil.
- Knead the pizza dough very thoroughly. It should be elastic, non-sticky and soft.
- To make the dough easy and porous, it can be slightly chopped with a knife.
- Divide the kneaded pizza dough into two or three pieces and roll out the layers of the desired shape and thickness.
How to knead a thin dough?
As already mentioned, the taste of the finished pizza depends not only on the sauce and the filling, but also on the dough. If you had time to notice, in catering establishments, pizza is baked on a very thin layer of dough. You can prepare a thin dough at home without much effort and cost.
- filtered water - 1 tbsp .;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- high-speed yeast - 1 pack;
- granulated sugar - 1 tsp;
- wheat flour - 2.5-3 st .;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Take a separate deep dish and sift flour into it.
- To the sifted flour, add salt (cooked or sea) and mix everything well.
- Heat the filtered water to approximately 40 ° and dissolve the fast-acting yeast and granulated sugar in it. The mixture should be homogeneous without lumps, that is, the yeast must be dissolved completely.
- Let the prepared mixture stand for about 2 minutes and then combine it with flour.
- First, start kneading the dough with a spoon, and then place it on the work surface and continue kneading with your hands.
- Stir the dough continuously for 6-7 minutes.
- Grease separate dishes with vegetable oil and put dough into it.
- Leave the dough in a warm place for about 40 minutes.
- After this time, divide the dough into two equal parts and arrange in separate bowls, which cover with a moistened napkin or towel.
- Let the dough stand for another 10-15 minutes.
- The dough must be stretched by hand from the center to the edges very carefully, so that it does not tear. For thin pizza bumpers do not need.
Experienced chefs give their tips on how to make a delicious pizza base:
- choose only fresh yeast, otherwise the dough may not be suitable;
- knead yeast dough should be in a warm room, where there are no drafts;
- in order for the yeast to disperse faster, you need to use liquid warmed to 35-40 °;
- knead the dough for at least 7-10 minutes to make it elastic;
- to preserve the structure of the pizza base, roll out the dough with your hands: hold gently the center of the layer and stretch it to the edges;
- When choosing vegetable oil, give preference to olive oil - it will give the pizza a special taste and aroma;
- Be sure to grease the pan or form with oil;
- cooking salt can be replaced with marine food;
- when stretching the formation, the dough should in no case be compressed or torn;
- if you use too juicy stuffing, then make small dough of dough;
- bake pizza to be in the oven, preheated to the maximum temperature threshold;
- baking time should be no more than 10 minutes - it is during this time period that the base will become crispy and acquire a golden crust, while inside it will remain soft and porous.
Cook pizza with pleasure. As you can see, the dough for it can be made very quickly and without much effort. This dough is suitable for pizza with any filling, even sweet. If you do everything consistently and correctly, then you get a pizza akin to the Italian real dish.