In Russian cuisine there are several dozen types of baking. Such a variety can not boast of any other cuisine in the world. Our fragrant and airy homemade cakes cannot be compared with foreign hot dogs or burgers. Today we look at how to knead yeast dough for pies in the oven.
Remember the aroma and unique taste of home baking. Can it be worse than foreign dishes imposed on us that are considered fashionable? Even French croissants or buns are inferior in taste to our pastries.
Yeast dough on pies in the oven, each housewife prepares a favorite recipe. You can choose milk, kefir, sour cream or water base, add more vanillin or turmeric. It all depends solely on personal taste preferences. But still, we should not forget that the basis of such a test is made up of yeast, which should be of high quality and preferably tested.
Yeast dough must be prepared not only with regard to prescription proportions, but also with respect for tradition. Novice housewives should learn all the basics of confectionery art, since working with yeast dough is not so simple. A few helpful tips will help you to make a real masterpiece of ordinary pastries baked in the oven:
- Pressed or dry yeast is suitable for making brewing, the main thing is that they are fresh.
- Please note that dry yeast should be added to the dough three times more than the pressed ones.
- Be sure to give the yeast time to disperse in a liquid base and only then begin to add the sifted flour and the rest of the ingredients.
- Regardless of the taste of the selected filling, sugar is added to the dough, because carbohydrates contribute to the fermentation process.
- The dough should fit in a warm and cozy place, it does not tolerate cold and drafts.
- In order to make the pastry work well, you can pre-place a container with water in the oven and heat it to 100 °, and only then send a baking tray to it.
- Not sure which temperature threshold to set? Choose the minimum. You will need a little more time for baking, but you will know for sure that your baking will not turn into charcoal or will not be raw.
- To make a golden brown crust the dough we grease the egg yolk on top.
- Do not open the oven door during baking, otherwise the dough will drain and will not be porous.
Simple and tasty: a recipe for beginners
Beginner housewives who have just started to learn the basics of pastry making, it is better to prepare a simple yeast dough for pies in the oven. Now you will learn how to do it. Before starting work, close the door and window tightly. For us, a pair of bones does not hurt, but for the test - this is a huge plus. 10-15 minutes give the yeast to disperse in the milk. Remember that a liquid base that is too hot is the enemy of the yeast, as they can get worn out and lose their properties.
- 1 tbsp. l granulated yeast;
- 0.3 liters of warm milk or filtered water;
- 1 tsp. salt;
- 1/3 Art. vegetable refined oil;
- 2.5 Art. sifted flour;
- 2 tbsp. l sugar sand.
- Traditionally we start cooking the dough with a dough.
- Pour the heated to 35 ° milk or filtered water into a deep bowl.
- Add yeast and 3 tbsp. l flour.
- All thoroughly mixed and set aside for 10-15 minutes, as they say, letting the yeast roam.
- At the next stage, we add refined vegetable oil and fine-grained salt to the brew.
- All mix well and proceed to the most complex process.
- Portionally add sifted flour.
- First, knead the dough with a spatula in a bowl, then lay it on a horizontal surface, sprinkled with flour, and continue the kneading process.
- The dough of the desired consistency should be slightly sticky and light. It's easy to check: touch the dough with your palm - it should stick a little, and when you pull your hand off, quickly move away.
- Put the dough in a bowl, which we cover with a towel.
- We wait until the dough will increase about 1.5 times, and proceed to the molding of pies.
The taste of baking comes from childhood
Remember your childhood. In almost every Soviet family, the weekend always looked like a holiday. Mom and grandmother in the morning went to the kitchen and started cooking pies. And now the dough has practically come, and the first batch of pies is baked. The inviting aroma of cakes with cherry or jam did not leave anyone indifferent. Today we will reproduce the recipe for yeast dough for pies in the oven, which will allow us to plunge into childhood.
- 0.5 liters of milk;
- chicken eggs - 5 pcs .;
- 0.3 kg of granulated sugar;
- 1.5 kg of sifted flour;
- 250 g butter;
- 1.5 Art. l granulated yeast;
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable refined oil.
- Pour granulated yeast into a deep bowl and pour it over with milk.
- Add some sugar to the dough and mix everything thoroughly.
- Putting the liquid base to the side.
- Meanwhile, put the softened butter in a saucepan and send it to a moderate fire.
- We melt the butter to form a homogeneous consistency mass.
- In a separate bowl, drive in eggs with the exception of one yolk, add sugar.
- Thoroughly stir the sugar-egg mass until foaming.
- In a liquid base lay out melted butter and egg-sugar mixture.
- Thoroughly mix everything and in portions we begin to add sifted flour.
- Knead the dough should be light and airy, but not dense and clogged.
- Cover the container with a clean cloth cut or towel and set aside for 60 minutes.
- During this time, the dough must be kneaded at least once.
- In the approached dough add vegetable oil and, if necessary, a little flour. Stir once again.
- That's all: from this dough you can sculpt the patties with absolutely any filling.
Airy dough with a minimum of calories
Many housewives prepare lean yeast dough for pies in the oven. And the preparation of such pastries is not at all connected with Lent or other church canons. Lean dough can be cooked on a regular day in order to count calories.
In such baking there are no chicken eggs, butter or milk, due to which its energy value is significantly reduced. Please note that lean dough is in perfect harmony with any berry and vegetable fillings. From this dough, you can roll out cakes and make pies.
- 0.2 l of filtered water;
- 3-4 Art. l sugar sand;
- 2 tsp. granulated yeast;
- 0.5 kg of sifted flour;
- 50 ml of vegetable refined oil;
- 1 tsp. salt.
- Pour warm water into a separate bowl and stir the yeast in it.
- Then add about 1/3 of the sifted flour and half the sugar.
- All thoroughly mixed and set aside for 120 minutes.
- After increasing the dough in 1.5-2 times add refined vegetable oil and salt.
- Portionally add the rest of the sifted flour.
- First knead the dough with a spatula or spoon.
- Then continue kneading dough with your hands.
- From this dough we make pies and bake them in the usual way.
As you can see, in the preparation of yeast dough for baking in the oven is not at all difficult. If you follow all the rules and strictly observe the prescription proportions, you will surely achieve a result and pamper the household with fragrant, soft, porous and extremely tasty pastries. Enjoy your meal!