The sauce gives any dish some delicacy, extraordinary flavor and piquancy. Many of us are used to cooking traditional spicy or sour sauces for meat dishes. How do you like wings in honey and soy sauce? Sweet notes will add golden color and spicy taste to poultry meat.
Culinary little things
To cook a gourmet dish, for example, chicken wings in honey and soy sauce, you do not have to be the chef of a famous restaurant. Enough to buy the necessary products and approach this process creatively. When changing at least one ingredient, the prepared sauce will acquire a new and unusual taste. Who knows, maybe it is you who will become the author of a new culinary masterpiece.
Honey-soy sauce is considered a classic dressing for poultry meat. It can also be added to vegetable and fish dishes. Soy sauce you get in any culinary department. For such sauces you can use almost any honey.
We will share with you culinary tips that will help prepare a true masterpiece of ordinary chicken wings:
- Be sure to respect the prescription proportions of the components;
- You can make the simplest sauce by mixing the soy base with honey;
- You can add the taste of the sauce with freshly squeezed lemon juice, mustard, vinegar, and roasted sugar;
- The taste of honey and soy sauce will be complemented by spices and seasonings: dried Provencal herbs, coriander, paprika, chili pepper, cinnamon, etc .;
- Before cooking, poultry meat must be marinated in sauce;
- before baking or roasting, the wings must be cut, removing the thinnest part, because it will burn during the heat treatment process;
- You can cook wings in honey-soy sauce in a frying pan, in a slow cooker, in an oven and on a grill;
- The characteristic taste of honey and soy sauce will give the berries of lingonberry, cranberry or lemon pulp.
Chicken wings in spicy-sweet sauce
Now you will learn, perhaps, the best, but at the same time, a simple recipe for chicken wings in honey and soy sauce. For the preparation of this exquisite dish, you can choose frozen or chilled wings. If you use a frozen product, you must first defrost it in a natural way. So, prepare the wings in honey-soy sauce in the oven. Let's start?
- 1 kg chicken wings;
- 0.1 liters of soy sauce;
- 2 tbsp. l any ketchup;
- 200 ml of liquid honey;
- 2 tbsp. l refined olive oil;
- 2 pcs. garlic cloves;
- 2 tbsp. l food starch;
- salt - to taste;
- 1 tsp. Pepper mixes.
- We take a stewpan and pour soy sauce into it.
- Put the saucepan over high heat and bring the sauce to a boil.
- Then add ketchup and refined olive oil. All thoroughly mixed.
- Next, add honey to the sauce. Do not forget: the more honey you add, the sweeter the taste of the prepared sauce will be.
- Garlic cloves are cleaned and chopped with a knife. If desired, teeth can be passed through the press.
- Add chopped garlic mass to the sauce and pour out the table starch. All mix well.
- After bringing the sauce to a boil, boil it for another 15 minutes. Do not forget to periodically stir the sauce.
- The sauce is set aside and prepare the chicken wings.
- Wash the wings thoroughly, trim the thinnest part and lay them on a cloth or paper towel to dry.
- Then we lay the dried wings in a deep bowl, add fine-grained salt and a mixture of peppers to taste.
- Take a heat-resistant container and lubricate its bottom with cooled honey-soy sauce.
- We spread the wings in the prepared container.
- Pour chicken wings with cooked honey-soy sauce from above.
- Preheat oven to a temperature of 190 °.
- We send the wings in the oven for 45 minutes.
- We enjoy the exquisite taste of baked poultry with honey-soy flavored sauce.
Dish of the week from the chef
To reduce the cooking time of poultry meat, you can fry the wings in a honey-soy sauce in a pan. And to make the dish look aesthetically pleasing, the wings are best cut into three equal parts. Before frying the wings of the chicken, we do not salt and season with spices. The desired taste and aroma of poultry meat will acquire during the heat treatment. If desired, soy sauce can be replaced by "Teriyaki."
- 0.7 kg chicken wings;
- 3 tbsp. l tomato paste or fresh tomatoes;
- 3 tbsp. l soy sauce;
- 2 pcs. garlic cloves;
- freshly squeezed juice ½ lemon;
- 2 tbsp. l liquid honey;
- Red pepper;
- ½ tbsp. refined sunflower oil.
- Pour the sunflower refined oil into a frying pan or stew-pan and put the dishes on the fire.
- While the oil is heated, prepare the wings.
- We wash the chicken wings, dry and cut into two or three parts.
- Garlic cloves are cleaned and crushed under a press.
- Squeeze juice out of half a lemon.
- Fry chicken wings on hot sunflower refined oil.
- Shift fried wings in one direction and lay out chopped garlic with red pepper.
- When the garlic mass is reddened, mix it with the wings.
- Next, add tomato paste, freshly squeezed lemon juice, honey and soy sauce. All thoroughly mixed.
- In a closed container simmer the wings of a chicken for 20 minutes.
- Before serving, add greens and side dish to roasted chicken wings.
The best multi-concept for every day
What could be more delicious than cooked wings in a honey-soy sauce in a slow cooker? Subtle notes of mustard flavor, fresh apples - all this will give poultry meat refinement and piquancy. The cooking mode is selected according to the functionality of your kitchen appliance.
In order for the wings to acquire a characteristic golden hue and crust, first fry them in the Baking mode, and then select the Quenching or Pilau program. The time of roasting poultry meat depends on the model of multicooker. As practice shows, on average, such a dish is prepared from 35 to 50 minutes.
- 1 kg chicken wings;
- 1 tbsp. l ketchup;
- 1 tbsp. l mustard;
- 3 tbsp. l sunflower or olive refined oil;
- 2 tsp. fine-grained salt;
- to taste liquid honey;
- 1 tbsp. l soy sauce;
- 1 apple.
- Preparing chicken wings.
- We wash them, cut off the thinnest part, pull out the remnants of feathers.
- Rub dried chicken wings with salt.
- Pour the sunflower or olive refined oil into the multicooker container.
- We spread the wings in the multicooker container.
- We set the program mode "Baking", set the timer for 40 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, the wings turn over to the other side.
- Meanwhile, wash the apple, peel it and cut it into thin slices or equivalent cubes.
- Add crushed apple in a multi-cooker and mix everything.
- Pour soy sauce into a separate bowl, add ketchup, mustard with grains and liquid honey.
- All mix until a mass of homogeneous consistency.
- At the end of the program "Baking" fill the wings with cooked marinade and mix well.
- Exhibit the program "Quenching", "Second courses" or "Pilaf", set the timer for 15-20 minutes.
- After giving the characteristic sound signal, we mix the finished dish and let it stand for 10-15 minutes.
Cook with pleasure and do not be afraid of culinary experiments. Soy sauce in combination with honey notes will give poultry meat an unusual taste. You can independently change the amount of honey added to the sauce. Do you like spicy and savory dishes? Add chopped chilli or spicy ketchup. Enjoy your meal!