Every home will become attractive if the flavors of delicious freshly prepared pastries are in it. Pies began to cook for a long time. However, the quickie fish pie is still very popular among gourmets.
Secrets of cooking delicious and juicy pies
Before you start cooking any cake, including fish, you should carefully examine the secrets of creating this dish. They will help you not to make mistakes and create an alluring, fragrant and very tasty culinary product. Among the special secrets and tricks are the following:
- The cake should be prepared in closed form. This means that the steam outlets must be on top, but your pastry should be covered on top;
- Remember that any fish needs to be processed and prepared, that is, it is simply impossible to put thawed or just bought from the store as a filling in the cake. It is necessary to clean it, getting rid of the head, scales and other things. Also, marinade will not be superfluous, which will make the fish juicy and reduce the time for the baking;
- The best dough for the cake - the dough, cooked with yeast. Yes, it will take more time, but this cake will be lush and appetizing. In this case, be sure to give the flour oxygen, to do this, sift it through a sieve;
- It is very convenient to divide the dough into 2 parts: one will become the base, and the other you will cover the pie filling. It can be smeared with a beaten egg for a golden brown.
Fresh Fish Cake Recipe
There is quite a lot of recipes for a fish pie in a hurry, this cooking method is simple, quick and has excellent taste characteristics due to the successful dough and the use of fresh fish. You will need the following ingredients.
- Fresh fish - tilapia (you can take any other to taste) - 600-700 g;
- Chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- Red onions - 2 pcs .;
- Yeast - 10 g;
- Wheat flour - 600 g;
- Butter - 250 g;
- Vegetable oil - 40 ml;
- Sugar - about 30 g;
- Salt - 1 tsp;
- Sea salt - 1 tsp.
From this amount of the prepared products you will get 10 portions of the cake, and the cooking time will take about 2 hours.
- The first thing to do is dough. Immediately enrich the flour with oxygen, that is, sift it through a sieve. Next, melt the butter, then add a glass of warm water (200 ml), cooked sifted flour, salt and dry yeast.
- Now knead the dough directly, thanks to the recipe, this can be done quickly and easily.
- After the resulting dough must be put in a warm place and let it stand for 1-1.5 hours. The dough will increase in volume by about 2 times, you need to wrinkle it again and once again let it rise.
- The next step is the preparation of the filling. To do this, we cut fresh fish into medium pieces and red onions into rings.
- The dough, which has already come, divided into 2 parts, while one should get a little more than the other. At the bottom of the pan lay the rolled most of the dough, do not forget to make small bumpers. Then put the stuffing: fish and then onions. Add salt and spices. Optionally, you can still pour the fish favorite sauce.
- Cover the cake with a smaller part of the rolled dough, grease with a beaten egg on top and send it to the oven.
- Baked fish pie in the oven at a temperature of 190 degrees for about 30 minutes. Cooking time depends on your oven, so be guided by your technique. Serve this culinary delicacy can be both hot and cold.
Fish pie quickly from canned fish
Another popular option is the canned fish pie in a hurry. The main advantages of this recipe are a small set of products for a reasonable price and excellent taste data. Your home and guests definitely will not remain indifferent!
- Kefir - 250 ml;
- Chicken egg - 1 pc .;
- Flour - 1 tbsp .;
- Salt - 0.5 tsp;
- Soda - 0.5 tsp.
- Any canned fish - 1 b .;
- Chicken egg - 2 pcs .;
- Cheese (better to choose hard) - 150 g;
- Greens to taste.
- Your first step is to boil 2 eggs for the filling. And at this time you can proceed to the preparation of the dough. You have already understood from the range of products that this will be a quick-fry fish pie on kefir, therefore we take salt and egg and add to kefir. Then intensively stir and pour flour, soda. The consistency of the dough should be medium: not too thick, but not liquid.
- Now prepare the filling: separate the canned fish from the liquid (oil) and knead them with a fork, then add the chopped eggs and greens.
- Next, lubricate the baking dish with oil and pour the dough, then lay out the stuffing. Put the cake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 25 minutes. Then do not forget to take it out and sprinkle with cheese, and then send it to the oven for 10 minutes, bake. After that, your fish pie is ready, you can get, cut and treat home and guests.
The successful recipe for a fish pie in a hurry is a godsend for any hostess! Such a dish can make lunch or dinner non-trivial, and most importantly, give a lot of positive emotions through fragrant baking. Strict and correct recipes for this culinary creation does not exist, so experiment and be guided by your own preferences.