Fresh, tasty, healthy, fresh, boiled and sour - all these words refer to milk. You can drink it in the morning or at night, cook a variety of dishes, treat cold and cough. But sometimes milk becomes sour for a variety of reasons. It is not worth pouring it, because it is from sour milk that you can cook a lot of delicious dishes. Pancakes, pancakes, ryazhenka, cottage cheese, pies, cupcake - these are just some of the dishes that include sour milk.
How to make pancakes from sour milk?
- Sour milk - 0.5 l
- Flour - 8 tbsp. l
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Salt - 0, 5 tsp.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. l
- Soda - 0, 5 tsp.
- Add salt, sugar to sour milk, mix, beat the eggs and stir until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Now add soda and stir. Soda do not need to quench, because lactic acid will replace the effect of vinegar.
- Take a separate dish and sift flour. Pour the mixture into the dough and stir until the last lumps disappear. Then add butter to the dough. The dough should not be too thin and not very thick.
- Grease the pan with oil and heat over high heat. Pour the dough into the pan with a cook, and after twisting the pan a little, distribute the dough so that it is a circle.
- As soon as the bottom of the pancake becomes golden, flip it over to the other side. You can lubricate the finished pancake with butter.
- Serve the pancakes with sour cream, honey, jam, condensed milk. They can be stuffed with cottage cheese, cookies, meat or fruit.
- So that the pancakes are not burnt and do not become a lump, warm up well and grease the pan before frying.
- Before you cook the dough, sour milk must be at room temperature, leave it for an hour in the room.
Sour milk curd cheese
Another great recipe will be cooking homemade cottage cheese from milk, which is sour. But before you start cooking, remember, do not overheat strongly sour milk, so that the curd does not get bitter and does not turn out to be tough. It is best to ferment the milk yourself, so the curd will taste better. The whey that comes out during the cooking process can be used to make pancakes and pancakes. To get a cottage cheese with a dense structure, put a milk clot for an hour under the oppression.
- Sour milk - 3 l
- If you want to ferment the milk yourself, then put a piece of black bread into the fresh milk, better a crust. While the milk is sour, it is not necessary to mix.
- Pour sour milk into a saucepan and put on the smallest fire. To rise up the bottom layers, stir the mass after 10 minutes. Touch the clabber with your fingertips; as soon as it becomes warm, turn off the fire. Allow the mass to cool.
- Place a large sieve over the pan. Put the gauze in it, its ends should protrude out. Now pour the cooled mass into the sieve. After the whey is drained into the pan, tie the edges of the gauze and hang it over the pan. When the whey stops flowing into the pan, the curd will be ready.
Sour milk curd with kefir
Cottage cheese can be prepared from sour milk with kefir, then it will turn out more granular.
- Sour milk - 1 l
- Kefir - 0, 5 l
- Pour milk into a saucepan, heat it and pour kefir. Leave for 2 hours on the switched off plate, without stirring, until the curd clot is separated from the resulting whey.
- Pour the serum through a sieve and cheesecloth into a container. The resulting curd will be in cheesecloth. Tie up the cheesecloth and hang over the pan until the serum drains.
How to make pancakes from sour milk?
You can make delicious pancakes for yogurt or for dinner from yoghurt.
- Sour milk - 100 ml
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Cottage cheese - 175 g
- Sugar - 5 tsp.
- Salt, vanillin and baking powder - on the tip of a knife
- Flour - 1 tbsp.
- Sunflower oil - 2 tsp.
- Sour cream - 2 tsp.
- Soda - 0.5 tsp.
- Before cooking, cottage cheese must be made homogeneous without lumps. It can be rubbed with a fork or rubbed through a sieve with small holes. If you mince it, the pancakes will be lush.
- Take dry dishes, put eggs, pour sour milk and pour vanillin. Whisk the mixture, then add the cottage cheese and mix thoroughly. You should have a homogeneous mass. Stir in the salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix the baking powder, sour cream and flour. Then add the curd mass and mix everything again. You can add dried apricots, walnuts or raisins.
- As soon as a homogeneous mass, proceed to the baking pancakes. Wipe the pan with vegetable oil and heat it well. Spread the dough in a tablespoon. To pancakes do not stick to the pan, sprinkle them with flour first, and then begin to fry.
- This is done like this: pour flour on your hand, take some dough and shift it from hand to hand. Pour the flour on the board, where you will put the pancakes prepared for frying. Shift pancakes easily, without clicking on them. This will not allow the pancakes to stick and provide them with a golden crust.
- Serve hot pancakes with sour cream or jam for tea. They can be sprinkled with powdered sugar to make them even sweeter.
Other ways to make pancakes can be found in the article Fritters on sour milk and kefir: 6 recipes.
Sour milk raisin cake
- Sour milk - 1 tbsp.
- Flour - 250 g
- Margarine - 175 g
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Sugar - 200 g
- Baking Powder - 3 g
- Raisin - 50 g
- Mash margarine, it can be slightly warmed to melt. Add sugar and eggs, mix.
- Then pour in the milk, pour the raisins and baking powder.
- Sift flour and add to the resulting mixture. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Grease the baking dish with margarine and lay out the dough.
- Preheat oven to 220 ° C and put the form with the dough. Bake a cupcake for 40 minutes.
If you have a sour milk, do not rush to pour it. It can be used to make fritters, pancakes, cottage cheese, and you can quickly bake a very tasty cake that will delight all the household.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya