Chicken breasts differ from other types of meat not only in excellent taste, but also in surprising tenderness. This product is used in many diets because it is low in calories. However, those who use it not for the purpose of losing weight will be happy to try various delicious dishes based on chicken breasts.
Chicken breast with champignons in sour cream sauce
- Chicken Breast - 500 g
- Champignons - 350-400 g
- Sour cream (15-20%) - 500 ml
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Flour - 2 tbsp. l
- Vegetable oil - for frying
- Dill (greens), a mixture of peppers, salt - to taste
- Take the mushrooms, rinse them well and cut each into 2 or 4 parts. Clean and wash need and onions. Prepared onion cut into small cubes.
- The breast itself needs to be washed, dried a little and cut into small pieces. Place the meat in a bowl - pepper and salt it, then add the flour and breaded.
- Heat frying pan with vegetable oil, put chicken breast on it and fry until the meat is reddened on high heat. At the same time it is necessary to constantly stir.
- Transfer the finished chicken breast back to the bowl. It is better to do this using skimmers to remove excess oil.
- In a frying pan, place the chopped onion. Salt and fry until soft. Add mushrooms to the onion. Mix everything and fry for about 5-7 minutes.
- When the mushrooms and onions are prepared, place the chicken breast pieces and sour cream. Mix all ingredients and simmer on medium heat for 10-15 minutes, until the mixture thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to your dish. For 5 minutes, until ready, put the finely chopped dill. Serve the dish with boiled potatoes or rice.
Chicken and Mushrooms Skewers
- Chicken Breast - 600 g
- Champignons - 14 pcs.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Seasoning for barbecue - 1 tbsp. l
- Mustard - 1 tbsp.
- Mineral water - 350 ml
- Vegetable oil - 120 ml
- Chicken breast cut into cubes (size about 3x3 cm). Barbecue sticks also need to prepare - soak them in cold water. This will allow them not to burn while frying.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with barbecue seasoning. Rub it into the meat. Then add the full art. l mustard and also rub it into pieces of meat.
- Meat in spices fill with mineral water. When choosing water for the marinade, remember that it should not be too salty, give preference to the brand with a neutral taste. Put the meat in the marinade in the fridge for 2 hours.
- When buying mushrooms, try to choose small mushrooms. In size, they should roughly match the pieces of meat. Take the mushrooms and peel them. Each head of onion peel, cut into 4 parts.
- When the meat is marinated, remove it from the fridge, place it in a colander to let the glass liquid.
- When it is drained, string meat, mushrooms and onions on kebab sticks. Each will get about 3 pieces of meat. Mushrooms with onions alternate.
- Heat frying pan with vegetable oil and fry kebabs on it on medium heat until cooked. Served with this delicious dish with fresh vegetables.
Boiled Chicken Breast: A Special Recipe
The easiest way to cook chicken breast is to cook it. This recipe does not need any specific ingredients, and the meat will turn out nevertheless tasty and juicy.
- Chicken Breast - 1 kg
- Salt - Pinch
- Bay leaf - 1 pc.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Rinse chicken fillet, remove bones and foil from it. Cut the prepared meat into equal pieces - this will allow it to boil evenly.
- Fill the pot with the required amount of water and place the breast pieces there. Ensure that the water completely covers the meat.
- Peel the onions and add to the meat pan. Place a bay leaf there, salt it all.
- Put the meat and spices pot on the fire of moderate strength. Prepare a scoop to collect the foam that will occur during the cooking process. Do not forget to check the readiness of meat from time to time.
- When the breast pieces become so soft that they can be pierced with a spoon, the pan can be removed from the heat.
- Pull the meat out of the pan so that it does not absorb the broth. Boiled chicken breast is ready.
Chicken breast stuffed with ham and cheese
- Chicken breasts - 2 pcs.
- Ham or bacon - 50-70 g
- Cheese -50-70 g
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- First prepare the breasts for stuffing. Wash the meat, separate the fillets from the skin. Cut each half of a fillet along, but not up to the end, develop a slice as the book.
- Meat a little beat off from 2 sides, placing the fillet in advance in a plastic bag. Spoil the meat with salt and pepper. If desired, grease the inside of the fillet with butter.
- Start cooking mince, for this you need to cut the ham and cheese into slices. The resulting stuffing put on the edge of the fillet and cover with the second half. To maintain integrity, seal the edges of the breast with a toothpick.
- Before you put the breasts in the oven, grease the upper surface with butter. Now they can be put in a greased baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 180-200 degrees, bake stuffed breasts for 20-25 minutes. Serve the breast should be cut into slices, with greens and vegetables.
Chicken fillet with mushroom filling
- Chicken Breasts - 5 pcs.
- Champignons - 500 g
- Cheese (durum) - 300 g
- Mayonnaise - 250 ml
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Mustard - 2 tsp.
- Vegetable oil
- Spices, salt - to taste
- Peel the onion and cut it into half rings, place in a pan with butter and fry until the onion is golden.
- Wash the mushrooms, peel, cut into plates and add to the pan to the onions. Mix the contents of the pan well and fry until the water evaporates from the mushrooms. Then pour the zazharku cheese, grated on a large grater.
- Make a dressing by mixing mustard and mayonnaise.
- Breast cover with cling film and repel. Spice up the meat with spices and salt.
- On top of the fillet, place a little before cooked stuffing, wrap everything with a roll. Cover each roll with mayonnaise-mustard dressing and place them on a baking tray, pre-oiled.
- To keep the rolls intact during cooking, secure them with wooden toothpicks. Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the dish and place in the oven for 40 minutes. Before serving, put the breasts on the dish and decorate with greens.
Chicken breast dishes are cooked very easily. This meat can be a festive table decoration or a simple family dinner. Putting to prepare not so much effort, you get delicious and not