The fact that bananas are tasty, is known to all. But few know about the benefits of these fruits. Nevertheless, bananas are a real storehouse of useful substances! They contain a lot of nutrients and fiber, as well as vitamins. It is more habitual to use these fruits fresh. But of them you can cook a lot of original dishes. For example, cook banana jam or even bake!
Banana jam: a recipe
- Ripe bananas (pulp) - 1 kg
- Granulated sugar - 700 g
- Water - 250 ml
- Citric acid - 1 tsp.
- Wash bananas and peel them. Cut into small pieces or thin circles.
- Separately, prepare the syrup for jam. Pour water into a small saucepan and add sugar, mix well.
- Put the container on the fire, bring to a boil and cook over low heat, stirring constantly. Wait until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add chopped bananas and mix well. The fire must be very small so that the jam is slightly boiling and does not burn.
- Foam, which is formed in the process of making jam, remove the wooden spoon. Boil the jam for about 40 minutes, stirring it occasionally.
- Slices of bananas, at the same time, will boil dry If you want the jam to be from slices, cook it not 40, but 20 minutes. The taste of jam will not suffer from this, but it will be less thick.
- As soon as the jam begins to change color, add citric acid. By the end of cooking, it should acquire a uniform consistency and become thickish.
- Spread the pre-prepared jam in sterile canshttp: //womeninahomeoffice.com.ru/kulinariya/khozyajke-na-zametku/khranenie-produktov/kak-sterilizovat-banki-samye-optimalnye-sposoby-sterilizatsii and roll up the lids (it is more convenient to use jars with spraying caps that make it easy to apply with the same bottle that is in place for the application, which has been applied to the container, and it is in place, and it should be covered in a lid (it is more convenient to use jars that have a good fit, and it is covered with lids (it is more convenient to use jars with a jar).
Aromatic Banana Jam with Pears
- Bananas (underripe or medium ripeness) - 500 g
- Pears - 700 g
- Granulated sugar - 700 g
- Citric acid - ½ tsp.
- Water - 1 tbsp.
- Rinse the pears, remove the hearts, and cut into small pieces or slices.
- Wash bananas, remove the peel and cut into rings about 0.5 cm thick.
- Cook the sugar syrup. Pour water into a small saucepan and add sugar.
- Boil the syrup over low heat. Once the sugar is completely dissolved, add citric acid and mix.
- Acid can be replaced with half a fresh lemon. To do this, squeeze the juice out of it or chop the citrus in a blender. This will add a subtle lemon flavor to the jam.
- Put boiled pears into the boiling syrup and cook for about 10 minutes. Then add the bananas. To keep the fruits dark, chop them directly before adding to the syrup.
- Boil banana-pear jam for 5-7 minutes, remembering to stir and remove the froth. Properly cooked jam should get transparent, and pieces of fruit - whole.
- Remove the jam from the stove and leave to infuse for 7-8 hours. After a set time, put the pan back on the fire, bring the contents to a boil and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Spread hot jam in sterile jars and roll up the lids. Store in a cool dark place.
Simple Banana Pie: Recipe
- Chicken eggs - 3 pcs.
- Butter - 80 g
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Dry yeast - 6 g
- Flour - 150 g
- Bananas - 4 pcs.
- In a deep bowl break the chicken eggs. Beat them with a mixer or whisk, gradually adding sugar. The result should be a white mixture with small amounts of foam.
- In a water bath, melt the butter and pour it into a mixture of eggs and sugar. Stir.
- Add dry yeast and gradually, in small portions, enter the sifted flour into this mixture. Stir the mixture and knead the dough.
- Wash bananas and peel them. Cut the fruit into strips, cubes or slices of medium thickness. Mix the fruit with the dough.
- Grease a special baking dish on all sides with butter or vegetable oil, and fill it with dough. Smooth the surface of the cake with a spoon.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees and put the cake in it. The cooking time is 30-40 minutes. Readiness with wooden sticks.
- Put the finished cake on a flat dish or tray and cool. From above it can be decorated with pastry cream, whipped cream and fresh berries.
Chocolate cake with bananas
- Chicken eggs - 2 pcs.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Boiled milk - 1 tbsp.
- Cocoa - 6 tbsp. l
- Boiled water - 1 tbsp.
- Soda - 1.5 tsp.
- Baking powder for dough - 1.5 tsp.
- Vegetable oil - 70 g (or 60 g butter)
- Bananas - 2 pcs.
- In a deep bowl, mix the sifted flour, cocoa, soda, baking powder and sugar.
- Mix the dry mixture thoroughly, add the eggs and warm milk. Stir gently with a spoon and then whisk with a mixer or a whisk.
- In the end, you should get enough thick dough. Add warm water to it, and beat again with a mixer. After adding water, the dough will become liquid, as it should be.
- Add to the mass of finely chopped or grated bananas, vegetable or melted butter.
- Prepare a baking dish, grease it with vegetable or butter, pour the dough.
- Put the cake in the oven preheated to 180-200 degrees. Bake for 40-50 minutes, periodically checking the readiness of the cake with a match or wooden stick.
- The finished cake can be soaked with sugar syrup, pour over chocolate icing, decorate with whipped cream and coconut chips.
How to make a dessert of bananas?
Simple banana dessert
- Kefir - 1 tbsp.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Bananas - 3 pcs.
- Cinnamon - ½ tsp.
- Sesame - 1 tbsp. l
- Soda ½ tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp. l
- Vegetable oil - for frying
- In deep dishes, mix kefir, egg, sesame and cinnamon. Soda quench vinegar and send to the rest of the ingredients.
- Add sifted flour, mix. The result should be a dough, the consistency is similar to sour cream.
- Pulp bananas cut into slices of medium thickness. Each circle dip in the dough and fry on low heat until blush.
- Sprinkle the finished dish with powdered sugar and coconut chips.
From bananas you can make many delicious desserts, cook jam! They are great as a filling for pies or bases for creams, smoothies and cocktails. Thus, you will not only diversify your table, but also add a touch of exotic to your everyday menu.