Sometimes you want to surprise your loved one by making your evening together unforgettable. For this ideal romantic dinner. It is important to remember that dishes for him should be simple, tasty and quickly cooked. In that specifically to serve, you should have no problems. Dishes for this event are varied. It remains to choose something suitable for you.
Dishes for a romantic dinner: recipes
- Salted salmon fillet - 1 pc.
- Cherry tomatoes - 3-4 pcs.
- Capers - 6-7 pcs.
- Olive oil - 3 tbsp. l
- Balsamic vinegar - 1 tbsp. l
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp.
- Ground black pepper, oregano - to taste
- Salmon fillet must be cut into as thin slices as possible. For this you need a very sharp knife. Put the slices on the plate. The density should be such that there is no gap between them.
- Then prepare the pot. To do this, mix in a separate bowl, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice. Pour the mixture with fish pieces on a plate.
- Dish sprinkle with seasoning to taste. Top with capers and sliced cherry tomatoes.
- The dish can be served on the table in a couple of minutes, when the salmon is soaked with dressing and spices.
Pizza with seafood in a slow cooker
- Frozen yeast dough - 200 g
- Boiled shrimp - 100 g
- Smoked mussels - 100 g
- Hard cheese - 100 g
- Olives - 10 pcs.
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Olive oil - 1 tsp.
- Salt, spices - to taste
- First you need to prepare the ingredients for making pizza. Defrost the dough and put in a slow cooker for heating, cut the cheese into thin slices, cut the tomatoes into slices, and thaw the seafood and peel it.
- Roll the dough to a thin cake, salt and pepper a little. Squeeze out a circle from the prepared dough using a container from the multicooker (the resulting circumference will be proportioned to the bottom of the device). This way you will get the base for the pizza.
- Smear a bowl of multicooker with olive oil and place the dough there. Now it is necessary to lay out the filling. We place tomatoes, mussels and shrimps on the pizza base. All together, sprinkle with seasonings, your choice to taste.
- Then add olives sliced into slices, and on top lay out thin slices of cheese. If you wish, you can sprinkle pizza with lemon juice or olive oil and salt.
- Set the slow cooker to Baking mode for 40 minutes. After this time, your pizza will be ready.
Chicken Heart-Shaped Salad
- Chicken breast (fillet) - 1 pc.
- Onion - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 2 pcs.
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Walnuts - 50 g
- Beets - 1-2 pcs.
- Hard cheese - 150 g
- Mayonnaise - 3-4 tbsp. l
- Pomegranate - 1 pc.
- Peel the onions and crumble it, then fry over low heat until golden brown in the heated vegetable oil. In the process of frying, make sure that the onions do not dry out.
- Boil the chicken fillet in salted water. Cut the finished breast into cubes. Chopped meat can be a little salted.
- Boil carrots and beets and rub them on a fine grater.
- Boil the eggs and chop them finely, or rub them on the grater. Grind walnuts with a knife.
- Spread the salad to the dish. First lay the layers in the shape of a regular circle, then you will need to cut the heart. Lay out the first layer - chicken, pepper.
- The second layer is roasted onion, top with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
- 3rd layer - carrots and mayonnaise again. 4th - eggs, mayonnaise.
- Lay the grated cheese and nuts in the 5th layer, smear it with a thin layer of mayonnaise. 6th layer - beets, mayonnaise.
- On top of the mayonnaise covering the 6th layer, scatter the pomegranate grains. Now lettuce can be shaped into a heart by removing its remnants from the dish. Wipe the plate itself gently with a napkin.
Apple strudel puff pastry
- Apples - 500 g
- Ready puff pastry - 250 g
- Sugar - 4 tbsp. l
- Pounded crackers - 4 tbsp. l
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp.
- Raisins or prunes - 50 g
- Walnuts - 50 g
- First, get the frozen dough out of the fridge to defrost it, turn on the oven. The oven should warm up to 190-200 degrees.
- Along the way, start cooking the stuffing. Take 0.5 kg of apples, peel them and cut into thin slices. Fold the sliced fruit in a bowl, add to them 4 tbsp. l sugar, nuts, raisins and cinnamon.
- To prevent apples from giving a large amount of juice, mix the ingredients in a bowl just before putting them on a sheet of dough.
- Slice puff pastry very thinly roll out. It is believed that the ideal thickness will be if through it you can see the newspaper text, but you can make the sheets of dough a little thicker.
- Put the rolled sheet on a towel, brush the entire surface with vegetable oil (melted cream can be used) with a brush. Leave dry only the edges of the dough.
- Sprinkle half of the prepared leaf with breadcrumbs (2 tbsp. L.), Put the filling on it. Sprinkle over the remaining amount of crackers.
- Now the strudel must be wrapped in a straw that needs to be tweaked at both ends. Put the resulting product on a baking sheet with oiled baking paper. Place the strudel in a preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- When the strudel is ready, let it stand under a towel. Serve dessert should be warm. When serving with apple mash, place a vanilla ice cream ball and sprinkle the product itself with powdered sugar.
Drinks for a romantic dinner: how to choose?
The choice of drink for a romantic dinner is no less important than the choice of dishes. The most common for such a case is, of course, wine. A particular variety should be selected depending on the food you are going to serve. If meat dishes prevail on your table, supplement them with red wine, if you chose seafood as a base, you should choose white wine.
If you want to give dinner even more romance, choose some cocktails. There are 3 types of them: non-alcoholic, low alcohol and strong. Cocktails are prepared depending on the mood. As a rule, any of them goes well with desserts.
Vermouth will be a win-win option. This drink has a great taste. It can be used both in pure form and with the addition of juice. In addition, vermouth goes well with any dish.
If you decide to make the evening themed, bother to find out which alcohol will fit your chosen theme. For example, a dinner in the style of a particular country will give your evening exotic, and the right drinks will perfectly complement the atmosphere.
Romantic dinner: photo serving
When choosing dishes for a romantic dinner, try to choose them correctly, in accordance with your taste and the taste of your lover. You should not cook something too sophisticated, because, perhaps you do not guess the preferences, and the evening can be spoiled. The organic combination of simplicity, taste and beautiful serving, undoubtedly, the key to your success!