We all know very well that spoiled food must be disposed of and in no case be eaten. But this rule does not apply to milk. Sour milk is used to make gourmet pastries. What can be baked from sour milk, and today we have to find out.
Hostesses who know all the features of home baking, are interested in what can be baked from yogurt. This product is obtained as a result of the natural souring of milk. It can be used not only for making fragrant home baking, but also just to drink it. It contains many necessary for our intestines of pro-and prebiotics.
If there is such a product in your refrigerator, do not rush to throw it away. It is the sour milk that comes in handy for making both sweet buns and thin openwork pancakes. Let's find out what can be baked with sour milk. The list of pastries made on this basis is practically inexhaustible. You can please your household with such pastries:
- jellied pies;
- manna, etc.
To bake on the basis of sour milk turned out lush and porous, you need to add baking soda to the liquid base. The process of the appearance of bubbles will indicate that the confection will turn out unusually tender and voluminous. Pre-sour milk can be slightly heated. On its basis, both yeast and yeast-free dough are prepared.
Now we know that you can bake from sour milk. It's time to consider the best recipes for adults and kids favorite treats.
We spoil the household delicious pancakes
It so happened that out of sour milk we always cook either pancakes or pancakes. Adherents of sweet pastries do not pay attention to calendar holidays, and enjoy pancakes every day. Pancakes, baked on sour milk, are very thin, openwork and golden. And their taste is impossible to convey in words.
- 2 tbsp. sour milk;
- eggs - 3 pcs .;
- 2 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 1 tbsp. l sugar sand;
- 1 tsp. powdered cinnamon;
- 1 tsp. baking powder.
- In a deep bowl, drive eggs.
- Add the sugar, baking powder and carefully beat the egg mass.
- When the egg mass has a uniform consistency, add the sifted flour.
- Spatula knead this mass until the lumps disappear.
- Then add to the mass sour milk and cinnamon powder. All mix well.
- The dough consistency should be reminiscent of a thick cream.
- Heat the pan and lay out a portion of the dough, distributing it over the entire area.
- We bake pancakes on both sides, and then serve to the table, seasoned with sour cream or favorite jam.
Lovers of pancakes dedicated
From the sour milk you can bake delicious pancakes. Such baking is prepared quite quickly and simply. And you can even submit it to the festive table. Remember, we bake pancakes on a hot skillet without adding any fat or oil. It is better to use a frying pan with a non-stick coating. You can serve pancakes with condensed milk, caramel, berry jam or fresh fruit puree.
- 2 tbsp. l refined olive oil;
- 1.5 Art. sifted flour;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- 1 tbsp. sour milk;
- 2 tbsp. l sugar sand;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- ½ tsp baking soda.
- Beforehand we get from the refrigerator all the necessary components.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar with the egg and beat until a light mass of uniform consistency is formed.
- You should have this sugar-egg mixture.
- Add sour milk and olive oil.
- Mixer or blender thoroughly whisk this mixture.
- Separately, sift flour and mix it with baking soda.
- Enter the flour into the liquid mass and mix everything thoroughly.
- Put pancakes on a red-hot frying pan with a spoon and fry on both sides.
- Enjoy the taste of pancakes over a cup of tea.
Sophisticated confection in a hurry
From sour milk you can bake delicious cookies. You need very little time and a minimum of products. In the process of decorating cookies, you can show your imagination. If you have sour milk in the fridge, then this is a reason to bake cookies and to please your household. For decoration, we need a pastry bag or a syringe. In the absence of special devices, you can take a regular plastic bag.
- 0.5 kg of sifted flour;
- 2 tbsp. sour milk;
- 100 g of chocolate;
- ½ tbsp. sugar sand;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 2 tbsp. l sunflower refined oil;
- 2 tsp. baking powder;
- to taste vanilla sugar or essence.
- Pour the sour milk into a deep bowl and mix sugar and sunflower refined oil in it.
- Then add half the sifted flour, vanilla and baking powder. All mix.
- Gradually fill the rest of the flour and knead the dough.
- From the resulting dough with a rolling pin, roll out the cake about 5 mm thick.
- Bottom of the pan grease with sunflower oil and lightly sprinkle with sifted flour.
- Spread the cake on a baking sheet and send it to the oven for 20 minutes. We bake at a temperature of 200 °.
- In the meantime, mix the melted chocolate with sour cream.
- The cooled cake cut into equal pieces.
- Using a pastry bag or a syringe, grease each cookie with chocolate-sour cream.
Do not rush to pour sour milk. As you can see, on the basis of this product you can cook many different dishes. And what an exquisite taste is obtained from baking on yogurt! You can bake anything: from the usual pancakes and ending with delicious muffins, brushwood and sugar donuts. And of course, fritters. This baking is associated with sour milk. Enjoy your meal!