Do you want to pamper your household with a delicious dessert, but you do not have time to delve into the subtleties of complex culinary technologies? The perfect solution would be a waffle cake with condensed milk. This dessert, of course, is known to many, because it is associated with childhood. And if earlier condensed milk was the basis of the classic recipe for making a waffle cake, today there are many different options for filling it.
Wafer Cake Cream: Types of Fillings
Wafer cake cream can be made from products that are in any refrigerator. To spoil its taste is almost impossible, so do not be afraid to experiment and add a variety of ingredients. The most common are the following interlayer:
- condensed milk and butter;
- sour cream;
- cream and cottage cheese;
You can make a cake using several fillings, for example, one layer - with condensed milk, the second - sour cream. It will also be very tasty if you add dried fruits or fresh berries, ground nuts, coconut chips.
A quick way to make condensed milk cream
- boiled condensed milk - 400 g;
- butter - 180 g
- The oil should be heated in a microwave or in a saucepan over low heat, however it is important to follow it in order not to overheat it.
- Add condensed milk and whisk with a blender - the cream is ready.
- Lubricate cakes and put in the fridge for 2-3 hours so that our cake is soaked.
- You can add a little vanilla sugar to the cream - it will give a special taste and aroma.
Curd flavor favorite treat
- cream - 180 ml;
- children's cottage cheese - 2 jars;
- powdered sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet;
- gelatin - 10 g.
- First you need to prepare the gelatin: soak it in warm water and then put it in a water bath.
- All ingredients, except for gelatin, thoroughly beat with a blender until smooth.
- Gently pour the gelatin, it is desirable to do it slowly, a thin stream, and mix.
- Now you need to let the cream stand to thicken it.
- Lubricate the wafer cakes with the filling - and the cake is ready.
Sour cream with berries
- confiture of berries - 80 g;
- 30% sour cream - 250 g;
- citric acid - to taste;
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Take the gauze, roll it in 2-3 layers and lay out sour cream on it. Now we tie the gauze into a knot and hang it over the pan or bowl for 2 hours so that all the excess liquid from sour cream can be removed.
- We shift the sour cream in a convenient bowl and add the confiture and sugar, whisk it with a whisk or blender until smooth.
- This cream does not need to be infused, so you can immediately lubricate the cakes.
- butter - 190 g;
- 4 yolks;
- flour - 4 tbsp. l (it is desirable to take wheat of the highest grade);
- milk (non-fat) - 1 l;
- vanilla sugar or cinnamon - to taste;
- sugar - 200 g
- Blender or mixer, beat egg yolks with sugar so that there are no lumps.
- Flour must be carefully sifted and small parts add to the egg mass, stirring all the time. Then pour 150 ml of milk.
- The rest of the milk should be brought to a boil and add vanillin or cinnamon.
- We put the pan with the egg-sugar mixture on a small fire, slowly pour in the milk, simultaneously beating the mixture with a blender.
- Two minutes leave the pan on the fire, and then remove. Add the oil and leave the cream until it cools and thickens. The cream is ready to use.
By the way, custard is often used in various desserts and is considered universal.
- butter - 200 g;
- squirrels - 4 pcs .;
- dark chocolate - 180 g;
- powdered sugar - 130 g
- Sugar powder is divided into two equal parts. We take one part of it and grind it with butter so that there are no lumps.
- We put chocolate in a water bath and melt it.
- Whip egg whites with the remaining icing sugar.
- Stir in the butter in small portions of the chocolate.
- In the same way we add proteins.
- Mix everything well - our filling is ready.
To make your waffle cake dessert tasty and tasty, listen to the advice of experienced chefs:
- it is better not to grease the top cake with cream and not to decorate it, but simply sprinkle with coconut and chocolate chips before serving to the table;
- cut into portions cake preferably in small strips or triangles;
- The cake should be placed under the press so that it is better impregnated, but the load should not be too heavy, since the filling can flow along the edges.
The options for making cream for wafer cakes are many. Experiment, try - and you will definitely find the recipe that your family will love.