Vanilla and vanilla sugar are a powder that consists of many ingredients. The basic aroma and taste are given by natural vanilla contained in small amounts. Vanilla itself is a very expensive seasoning, but in order to use its beneficial properties, smell and taste, which improve the flavor of rich dishes, vanilla and vanilla sugar, which is available for our table, is made of it. Vanilla sugar can be made with your own hands.
Types of vanillin
- There are several types of vanillin. One of them is crystalline. He has a real vanilla scent. Crystal Vanillin for a long time retains its beneficial properties, even after a high temperature treatment. Used for baking, making confectionery and ice cream.
- There is a view powdered vanilla. It is smaller, in its composition contains more various reinforcing additives and has a more pungent smell. This type of vanilla is suitable for making chocolate. The aroma of such vanilla is already felt at room temperature. It dissolves more easily in water. Such vanillin may have a variety of berry and fruit flavors.
- Liquid vanillin - It is a mixture of vanillin dissolved in alcohol. It is used for the manufacture of beverages, confectionery and dairy products.
How is vanillin applied?
Vanillin is used in perfumery, the manufacture of liqueurs and cooking.
In cooking, vanillin should be used in an amount that depends on the time of cooking, the temperature of cooking, the consistency of the dish to be cooked.. Too much vanillin can make the dish bitter. When cooking pastry flour dishes vanillin is usually chosen with high resistance to temperature. Vanillin is added to these dishes while mixing all the dry ingredients of the dish. Or you can add at any stage of preparation, pre-dissolved in fat. Usually from 4 to 9 grams of vanillin is added to 1 kilogram of dough. In the manufacture of chocolate, vanillin is usually used in the form of crystals or powder. If you want to improve the flavor of products containing milk base, use vanillin in liquid or powder form. Here on 1 liter of products should be applied from 0.5 to 2 grams of vanilla and vanilla sugar.
- Vanillin is highly soluble in alcohol, hot water and ether.
- Vanillin is used to enhance the flavors of dishes, flavoring ingredients. It helps to hide or soften the undesirable taste in the dish.
- The aroma of vanilla remains on the hair and skin for a long time, acting soothingly.
- Vanillin gives soft taste and pleasant aroma to drinks. With it, you can improve the flavor in the house.
What is vanilla sugar?
Vanilla sugar is nothing but mixed vanilla pods with sugar or powdered sugar.. Sugar takes over all the smell of vanilla on itself, and after vanilla is removed from it. It is more convenient for use in the culinary industry, since it contains almost no additives.. If vanilla sugar is stored for too long, the vanilla smell may evaporate. It is used for the preparation of cream, creams, fruit compotes, dairy dishes. Vanilla sugar is very suitable for baking, cocktails, coffee. It must be added at the very end of cooking, so that its flavor does not evaporate too quickly.
How to make vanilla sugar with your own hands?
Vanilla sugar can be made with your own hands. To do this, take 1 kg of sugar, powdered sugar and 1 pod of natural vanilla. Try to buy only the longest pods. They are considered the most valuable. Cut the vanilla pod lengthwise. Take out all the seeds, crush them in a mortar and add the icing sugar there. After stirring, pour the mixture into granulated sugar, mix again and place the pod there too. Vanilla seeds can be added directly to the cream or cream, and to make vanilla sugar, use only the pod. Store the sugar in a carefully closed jar in a dark, cool place. Leave it to infuse for 4 days and can enjoy real vanilla sugar.
How to make vanilla muffins?
Take 400 g of flour for pancakes, 1 tsp of soda, 250 g of sugar, 150 g of butter, 2 tbsp. spoons of vanilla sugar, 2 eggs and 0, 5 sour cream. Mix flour, soda and sugar. Melt the butter and pour in the same. Add eggs, vanilla sugar and sour cream. All this mix gently. The dough should be divided into paper forms, you get about 14 pieces. Bake them at 180 ° C for 15 minutes, until they become golden brown.
What is useful vanilla and vanilla sugar?
Vanillin its smell has a calming effect on the body. The smell of vanilla will help in the treatment of some serious diseases. He will tame anger, eliminate anxiety and irritation. The smell of vanillin can relax, help with insomnia, relieve anxiety, will have a stimulating effect on the body and lift the mood. Vanilla, which is the main component of vanillin and vanilla sugar, is an antioxidant, antidepressant and anti-carcinogen.
That is why vanillin is able to reduce pressure, to help with convulsions, fever, allergies, inflammation, arthritis and hysteria. He will be able to intensify brain activity, and even creativity. Vanilla sugar helps in normalizing the process of digestion. Vanillin also belongs to aphrodisiacs.
See also:How to measure 100 grams of sugar
Vanilla, which is the basis of vanilla and vanilla sugar, remains one of the most expensive spices. Vanillin and vanilla sugar are widely used in many areas of activity, but most of all they are used in cooking. Vanilla gives dishes a mild flavor. The aroma of vanilla in them has a calming effect on the person. Both health benefits and excellent abilities to impart a unique taste and aroma to any dish are combined in them.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya