Everyone who adheres to dietary nutrition knows firsthand how useful turkey meat is. And if it is properly baked or fried, you get a real royal dish. Today we look at the best recipes for making turkey thigh fillets.
Bake juicy turkey meat
If you still have no experience in cooking dishes from turkey thigh fillet, then this recipe is for you. And despite the fact that it is simple in execution, the output will be juicy and tasty baked meat. The number of ingredients is determined based on how many servings you need to prepare.
- turkey thighs;
- butter - 10 g for each thigh;
- fresh greens;
- spice mix and salt.
- Thigh turkey well washed and dried.
- Now rub the meat with a mixture of spices and salt.
- A baking sheet generously grease with butter and spread the hips.
- Gently lift the skin and put a piece of butter and greens inside each thigh. Tip: Turkey meat matches perfectly with cilantro, dill, basil and sage.
- We heat the oven to a temperature mark of 180-190 degrees and place a baking tray in it.
- We bake meat for about half an hour, cooking time depends on the size of the hips. We check the readiness of the meat in this way: gently pierce it with a toothpick, and if white juice flows out, then it is ready.
Delicate fillet under cheese coat
How to cook a turkey thigh fillet? You can bake the meat under the cheese crust in foil. And our recipe will help you with this.
- 0.7 kg turkey thigh fillet;
- sour cream;
- tomato paste;
- 150-200 grams of cheese;
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- salt and spice mix.
- Wash the turkey thighs, dry them and carefully separate the fillets from the bone. By the way, to facilitate the cooking process, you can buy meat without bone.
- Garlic cloves are squeezed and rubbed with fillets, and then seasoned with a mixture of spices and salt.
- We cut food foil on the basis that we will wrap each piece of fillet separately into it. Put the meat on the foil.
- Now on top of each piece lay out sour cream and tomato paste. Thoroughly grease all meat.
- Cheese rub and sprinkle them fillets.
- Connect the edges of the foil so that there are no gaps. A baking sheet with meat is placed in the oven, preheated to a temperature of 200 degrees.
- We bake the fillet for half an hour, and then we open the foil and continue to cook the meat for another 10-15 minutes.
- Finished meat can be decorated with greens and serve.
Cooking royal dish in pots
There are a lot of recipes for cooking turkey thigh fillets in the oven, and each of them, of course, is good in its own way. We suggest you bake this dietary meat with mushrooms in pots. Believe me, you get a real royal dinner.
- 0.7 kg turkey fillet;
- 150 g fresh champignons;
- onion head;
- vegetable oil;
- spice mix and salt.
- Wash the fillets and dry them, then cut them into small cubes.
- Mushrooms are washed and thrown back into a colander to get rid of excess fluid, and then cut.
- Onions are peeled and cut into half rings.
- Fry the mushrooms in the vegetable oil for 5-7 minutes, add the onions to them and pass until ready.
- Lubricate the pots inside with vegetable oil and lay out part of the turkey fillet.
- On top of the meat distribute mushrooms with onions.
- Season the remaining fillet with a mixture of spices and salt and place in a pot.
- Close the pots and put in the oven. Warning: the oven can not be preheated.
- We bake meat with mushrooms at a temperature of 200 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Serving to the table, sprinkle with greens.
To pamper yourself with Japanese cuisine, it’s not necessary to go to a restaurant. You can cook a gourmet dish based on turkey fillet from quite affordable products and quite quickly. Mandatory ingredient for turkey in Japanese is pasta "Miso". You can buy it in the eastern department of any supermarket. Let's start?
- 0.5 kg of turkey meat;
- 2 garlic cloves;
- chili pepper;
- 2 tbsp. l pasta "Miso";
- ginger root;
- 2 tsp. sesame oil.
- Put the peeled garlic cloves, chili pepper into the blender bowl, remove the seeds and stalks, ginger root and miso paste from it. The amount of ginger depends on your taste preferences.
- Grind the ingredients at high speed with a blender until a smooth paste is formed.
- Meat the turkey washed, obsushivaem and cut into strips. We spread in a separate container fillet and add to it a mixture of blender. Mix thoroughly so that the turkey pieces are evenly greased with the sauce.
- Cover the container with food film and keep in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- After the specified time, place the pickled turkey pieces on a paper towel to stack an extra marinade.
- Fry the meat in sesame oil, turning it over and over. On average, this process takes 10 minutes. On the readiness of the fillet will tell us the golden crust. By the way, some housewives roast a turkey in a dry frying pan.
- Japanese turkey is ready. It is best to serve it with rice, although with any other garnish this meat dish is perfectly combined.
Here are how many delicious and healthy dishes can be prepared from turkey thigh fillets. The main thing is a good mood and a desire to create a real culinary masterpiece. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!