Turkey meat is a dietary, low-calorie and very healthy product. Unfortunately, in our country, the meat of this bird has not found wide distribution, since turkey has a relatively high cost, and in itself it is rather dry. To cook a delicious meat dish, you need to choose the right recipe. Turkey cutlets, which we are going to cook with you today, will be a great addition to any side dish.
Housewives who adhere to the diet or prepare meals for their children know that turkey meat contains only healthy and fortified ingredients. The chefs of world-famous restaurants are happy to share their culinary tips with their hostesses. If you use their tips while cooking turkey meatballs, your household will not skimp on the praises, and this dish will take pride of place on both the daily and the festive table.
So, this is what expert cooks advise us:
- for cooking meatballs, it is recommended to use the turkey fillet;
- meat can be minced in a meat grinder or in a blender;
- any side dishes from vegetables or cereals are perfectly combined with a turkey;
- chopped turkey meat can be seasoned with various spices, herbs or dried herbs;
- in order to make the meat juicy, you should add fresh Bulgarian pepper, tomatoes, greens;
- To make turkey meat spicy, try adding grated cheese, chopped mushrooms or your favorite sauce;
- It is best to cook steamed turkey meatballs - this way you can not only preserve the juiciness of the meat, but also all its beneficial properties;
- if you fry the minced turkey meatballs in a skillet or pan, be sure to use a large amount of any vegetable oil;
- in order to easily form a cutlet, you can add breadcrumbs, chopped white bread, bran, buckwheat or semolina and even oatmeal to the mince.
Turkey mince meatballs: recipe with photos
To cook delicious turkey burgers, you do not need to be a culinary expert, you just need to choose the right recipe and follow it.
- chilled turkey pulp - 0.5 kg;
- softened butter;
- garlic cloves;
- 1 egg;
- milk of any fat content - 100 ml;
- processed cheese;
- spices, herbs, salt;
- frying oil;
- Sweet pepper.
- Take a separate deep container and pour the milk into it.
- Put the bread slices in the milk so that they soften well.
- Rinse the turkey flesh thoroughly, pat dry, and cut into small pieces.
- Peel the onion. To eliminate bitterness, pre-bulb can be soaked in warm water for a few minutes.
- Using a meat grinder or blender, twist the turkey pulp and onion until a homogeneous consistency mass is formed.
- Garlic cloves pass through a press or finely cut with a knife, add to the stuffing.
- Pepper sweet pepper, remove the seeds, rinse. Finely chop or twist it in a meat grinder.
- Cream cheese rub on a fine or medium grater.
- In the stuffing, add one egg, Bulgarian pepper and melted cheese.
- Season with minced meat with salt, a mixture of peppers and other spices.
- In a frying pan or saucepan, pour vegetable oil.
- While the oil will heat up, make cutlets.
- Put the cutlets in butter and fry them on both sides under the lid closed.
- Serve the grilled turkey meatballs hot.
- Use any side dish of vegetables or cereals.
You can choose any recipes for turkey fillet patties. In the mince it is not necessary to add cheese or paprika. You can improvise and season the turkey meat with fresh greens, olives, fruits or mushrooms.
Turkey Wind Cutlets
Cooked minced turkey meatballs can be a complete festive dish. If you want to pleasantly surprise households or guests, try adding pistachio nuts to shredded turkey fillets. It is this ingredient that will add a touch of piquancy to such an ordinary dish.
- turkey meat (pulp);
- dry herbs or spices;
- softened butter;
- Turkey flesh washed and dried.
- Using a blender or grinder, twist the turkey meat.
- Add any spices or Provence herbs to the mince, depending on your taste preferences.
- Chop the pistachios and then add to the mince.
- To the crushed turkey meat, add the creamy softened butter and mix everything thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature limit of 180-200 °.
- Put the parchment paper on the bottom of the pan or grease with butter and place the patties on top.
- Bake turkey burgers for 35-40 minutes.
Chopped cutlets for the festive table
If you want to make juicy turkey burgers, the minced meat recipe with the addition of balsamic vinegar will suit you perfectly. Thanks to this kind of marinade, turkey meat will acquire an unusual taste and become soft, tender and juicy.
- turkey sirloin;
- 1 egg;
- Balsamic vinegar - 0.5 tsp;
- any fresh greens;
- vegetable oil for frying.
- Rinse the turkey flesh thoroughly and dry.
- Cut the turkey fillet into equal pieces.
- Put the crushed pulp in a separate deep container, add seasoning and balsamic vinegar, salt.
- Stir all ingredients thoroughly and leave the turkey to marinate for about half an hour.
- Cilantro, basil, parsley or dill chop and add to the turkey pulp.
- In the twist, add the egg and onions.
- Form the patties, for this you can use a little semolina or breadcrumbs.
- Pour sunflower oil into a skillet or pan.
- Put the patties on a preheated pan and fry them until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve the chopped cutlets as a separate dish or with any side dish.
Steamed Diet Turkey Cutlets
Steamed meatballs made from turkey meat are considered to be a dietary dish. In addition, they retain all the beneficial properties of turkey. Cooking such burgers can be in a double boiler, pressure cooker, on a stove or in a slow cooker. Cooking time for steamed turkey meatballs depends on the parameters of the kitchen appliance.
- turkey pulp;
- garlic cloves;
- sour cream of any fat content - 5 tbsp. l .;
- Prepare the turkey pulp as described in previous recipes.
- Grind the turkey meat in a meat grinder or blender to a smooth consistency.
- Onion peel and chop. It can also be twisted in a meat grinder.
- Put all the ingredients, including sour cream, in a separate container.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour some purified water into the multicooker container.
- Form the cutlets and lay them on the grid, which is installed in a multi-cooker capacity.
- Set the appropriate program mode and set the timer to 40 minutes.
- After beeping, you can leave steamed cutlets in a slow cooker so that they are infused.
Turkey - very nourishing and very healthy meat. Delicious and juicy cutlets can be made from the flesh of this bird. As is known, turkey meat goes well with any vegetables, so many housewives add fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, eggplants, and potatoes to the mince. Cook with pleasure and pamper your household with new dishes! Enjoy your meal!