Trout soup is nutritious, and a large amount of cream gives it a delicate flavor. This soup is prepared in Finland on holidays, so be sure to try this recipe.
The composition of the soup of trout:
- 2.5-3 liters of water
- 300-400 g of trout (fillet or soup set)
- Cream 10% - 200ml
- Potato - 2pcs
- Onions - 1pcs
- Carrots - 1 pc
- Bay leaf - 1pcs
- Black pepper, ground nutmeg
- Vegetable oil
Trout soup preparation method
- Trout wash well in cold water. If you take a fillet, cut it into cubes, and if the soup set - then put it as it is. Pour water into the pot when it boils, put the trout and cook for 15 minutes. Take out the fish, separate from the bones. Potatoes cut into cubes and put in fish broth, cook for 15 minutes.
- Cut the carrots into curly circles, chop the onion finely and fry everything in vegetable oil for 5-6 minutes, try to keep the fire moderate.
- In the pan, add carrots and onions, bay leaf, black pepper, nutmeg, but you can also other spices to taste. Salt the fish broth, put the trout pieces there, pour in the cream, cook the soup on low heat for about 5 minutes, it should boil. Cover the soup with greens, cover and let it stand for 10 minutes. On request, in this soup, you can add 1-2 fresh tomatoes and some boiled rice.
In 30 minutes you will have an amazing soup, which you and your loved ones will eat with great appetite. Many children for the joy of eating such soup. Enjoy your meal!