Red fish in the culinary world is considered a delicacy product. Due to the diversity of its species, each hostess can choose a suitable seafood for themselves, including the price category. For a festive or casual table, you can cook the trout in the oven in foil. The taste of red fish fillet will not leave anyone indifferent.
Little tricks in cooking
Red fish is represented by a wide variety in the domestic market. You can buy pink salmon, salmon, trout, chum salmon, etc. Most housewives prefer still trout. By the way, you can buy river trout, but its taste is significantly different from sea fish.
Before we look at how to cook trout in foil in the oven, let's read the tips of experienced chefs:
- For baking, you can use whole trout carcass or steaks.
- To preserve the juiciness of the fish in the baking process, trout should be sent to the oven in food foil.
- A golden crust on the fish will appear if the foil is slightly opened at the end of cooking.
- Lemon slices add extra flavor and flavor to the fish. They need to be invested in transverse incisions along the ridge line.
- Gourmets can pre-marinate trout in soy sauce or white wine.
- The spice and unusual aroma of baked trout will give a variety of spices. Add dried spices to your taste.
- To make the fish fillet too juicy, rub the carcass with salt and seasonings and leave it for about 30-40 minutes.
- If you use frozen trout, then defrost it better in salted filtered water.
- Cut the trout into portioned pieces at an angle of about 45 ° so that you keep the integrity of each piece.
- Trout to taste perfectly in harmony with honey, thyme, rosemary, white pepper, fresh tomatoes.
"Rainbow arc": cooking trout bright
One of the most popular fish dishes among modern housewives is rainbow trout in foil in the oven. For the preparation of fish for this recipe will require a minimum set of products. Fresh parsley and lemon will emphasize the unusual taste of trout. Trout baked in foil in the oven perfectly harmonizes with salad leaves, fresh tomatoes, potatoes and boiled rice.
- 1.5 kg of trout;
- pepper mixture;
- salt - to taste;
- 1 lemon;
- bunch of parsley;
- 2 tbsp. l sunflower refined oil;
- 2 tbsp. l creamy softened butter.
- Trout clean of surface scales, incise along the belly and remove the insides.
- We cut the fins, tail and thoroughly wash the fish.
- Cut lemon into two halves.
- Squeeze the juice out of one half, and cut the other into rings or half rings.
- In a separate bowl, mix freshly squeezed lemon juice and sunflower refined oil.
- We wash the washed and dried trout carcass with salt, pepper mixture and sauce prepared from butter and lemon juice.
- Wash parsley, dry and chop.
- In a separate bowl, mix the chopped parsley with a piece of lemon cloves.
- The heat resistant form is covered with food foil, the shiny side should face you.
- Spread on a baking sheet of chopped parsley, and on top of a trout carcass.
- Inside the trout we put the remaining parsley with chopped lemon slices.
- On the fish surface, we make transverse cuts, in which we put creamy softened butter and lemon slices.
- Wrap the trout carcass tightly in foil.
- Rainbow trout bake in the oven at a temperature threshold of 180 ° for 35 minutes.
- Serve trout to the table with any garnish to your taste.
Trout with potato garnish - tasty and easy
You can bake the trout in the oven in foil with a potato side dish. The recipe for its preparation is very simple. The secret to the taste of this dish lies in the addition of dried basil and freshly squeezed juice. Chopped garlic and peppers mix will give the fish and potatoes an exquisite taste. You can bake potatoes separately or with fish in foil.
- 2 pcs. trout carcasses;
- 6 tbsp. l refined olive oil;
- 1 tbsp. l dried basil;
- 4 things. garlic cloves;
- 1 tsp. salts;
- 1 tsp. pepper mixture;
- chopped parsley - to taste;
- 1 tbsp. l freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- potatoes - 7-10 pieces
- Prepare the trout as described in the previous recipe.
- Then separate the sirloin from the skin and bones.
- Then we prepare the remaining products. Wash the potatoes thoroughly with a brush, do not need to be cleaned.
- In a separate bowl mix the refined olive oil, chopped garlic, chopped herbs and lemon juice.
- Cut potatoes into equal portions.
- Season it with refined olive oil and spices, lay it out in foil or heat-resistant dishes and send it to the oven.
- We bake potatoes at a temperature of 200 °.
- Lay out the trout fillet in the marinade prepared earlier and leave in this form for 30 minutes.
- Then we shift the fish to the foil and pour the marinade.
- Send the trout to the oven, tightly covering it with foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve trout with potato garnish under the marinade.
The exquisite taste of trout: gourmet noteTo bake delicious trout in foil in the oven with lemon, you will need quite a bit of time and a minimum set of products. Lemon will accentuate the taste of the trout and give the dish a sophisticated color and aroma. Butter and sour cream sauce will give the trout fillet extra juiciness.
- 1.5 kg of trout;
- 1 lemon;
- 2 pcs. onions;
- 0.1 liters of sour cream;
- a mixture of peppers and salt;
- 80 g creamy softened butter.
- Prepare the fish carcass as described in previous recipes. Separate the head from the body.
- Peel the onion and cut it into rings.
- Lemon also cut into rings.
- Part of the lemon slices lay out inside the trout carcass and add the creamy softened butter.
- From all sides we generously lubricate the trout carcass with sour cream and sprinkle with pepper mixture.
- We spread the fish on food foil.
- From above we do a pillow from onions.
- We ship the trout wrapped in food foil into the oven and bake for 60 minutes at a temperature threshold of 180 °.
Trout - very tasty and very useful fish. As you can see, it can be prepared quickly and easily. The refinement of the taste of red fish fillets emphasizes lemon juice and greens. If you are cooking trout for the holiday table, then decorate the top of the baked fish with pineapple slices or olives. Enjoy your meal!