Tiramisu is a delicious dessert with a delicate cream flavor., first cooked 50 years ago in one of the small restaurants in Italy.
Classic tiramisu is not at all difficult to prepare, and even a beginning hostess can cook it at home. The main ingredients of this dessert are espresso, dessert wine, biscuit biscuits, soft mascarpone cream cheese and egg yolks. Now there are several recipes for this sweet dish with different ingredients, but the main elements remain the same.
Classic tiramisu at home
For the preparation of the classic recipe for tiramisu you need 37 minutes.
- Mascarpone cream cheese - 0.5 kg
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Cream 30% - 1 cup
- Chicken egg yolks - 4 pcs.
- Cocoa powder - 1 tsp.
- Biscuit cookies - 26 pcs.
- Freshly brewed espresso - 0.5 cups
- Dessert wine - 3 tbsp. l
- To begin, start with the preparation of the Italian dessert Sabayon, no less famous than tiramisu. Beat the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites, then place the yolks in a fireproof dish.
- Beat the yolks into the foam, pour half of the cooked sugar in them and stir everything with a whisk.
- Place a bowl of yolks in a water bath and continue to beat. Water should not boil, otherwise the yolks coagulate, try to keep the temperature at around 600C. Wait until the mass thickens, and add a bit of fortified dessert wine.
- Let the sabayon cool and whip the cream. After turning off the mixer cream should not fall.
- In another bowl, put the remaining sugar, pour in the wine and put the cheese, then whisk together to form a creamy smooth mass.
- Now add sabayon to the cheese and stir the dough with a spatula. Add the cream and gently mix the mass with a spatula from the bottom up until a uniform pale yellow cream is obtained.
- Prepare an espresso and let it cool.
- Now pour the cooled espresso into the bowl and dip the cookies there. It should soak, but not sodden. Divide the cookie in two. Place the first part and apply the cream on it with a spatula, then put the second layer on top. Cover it with cream and smooth the surface.
- Using a strainer, sprinkle cocoa on the tiramisu. Make chocolate chips out of chocolate and place it on top of tiramisu. Ready tiramisu in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
How to quickly prepare tiramisu at home?
Preparation of tiramisu does not take much time, but if you need to cook it a little faster, you can use a simple recipe.
- Biscuit cookies "Savoyardi" - 300 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Mascarpone cheese - 400 g
- Cocoa powder -1 tsp.
- Dessert Wine - 100 ml
- Coffee - 300 ml
- Separate the whites from the yolks and whip with 100 g of sugar until the grains disappear. Pour in the same cheese and mix everything with a wooden spoon.
- Separately whisk to a state of strong foam proteins. Add them to the yolk mass and mix gently.
- Now prepare a strong espresso. Pour into a wide dish and cool. Add 3 tbsp. l the wine.
- Take a medium depth rectangular dish. Dip the biscuit sticks in the coffee and place on the dish. As soon as fill the dish, pour the cookies with cream.
- Smooth out the cream and re-place the second layer of cookies, soaked in coffee, and pour the remaining cream on top.
- For 2 hours, put in the fridge, covered with a special film.
- Sprinkle tiramisukaca using a sieve before serving.
The recipe for low-calorie tiramisu at home
If tiramisu is too high in calories for you, you can make it from curd, replacing it with cheese.
- Biscuit sticks - 300 g
- Vanillin - 2 sachets
- Coffee - 300 g
- Curd mass - 100 g
- Cognac or rum - 1 tbsp. l
- Chocolate and cocoa powder - 30 g
- Beat cottage cheese with a blender, if it is thick, add sour cream. Then pour sugar and vanilla to taste. The cream is ready.
- Make coffee without sugar and pour a little cognac.
- Apply the cream on the bottom of a rectangular shape with a thin layer. Dip the chopsticks in the cooled coffee and lay down with the wetted side.
- Lay the first layer and cover with a layer of cream, then put the second layer of sticks. Lay sticks in as many layers as the height of the form allows. Put on the last layer of chopstick cream, sprinkle with grated chocolate and cocoa.
- Put the tiramisu in the fridge for 3 hours.
Recipe for an unusual tiramisu at home
Despite the great popularity of classic tiramisu, some craftswomen slightly diversified it by adding additional ingredients. At the same time tiramisu did not lose its usual taste, but it became a little more interesting.
- Sugar - 100 g
- Cookies - Jubilee biscuit - 300 g
- Cocoa powder - 1 tsp.
- Cream Cheese - 500 g
- Fruits - to taste
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Coffee - 2 tsp.
- Water - 200 ml
- Initially prepare the cream. To do this, separate the yolks from the whites. Add sugar to yolks and grind them. To them, put the cheese and mix everything thoroughly.
- Protein, whip in foam using a mixer.
- Protein foam pour into the yolks with cheese and mix.
- Make coffee and cool it.
- Dip a biscuit cookie in the coffee, but do it quickly so that it does not soak up.
- After that, put the cookies on the dish. Put half of the cream on top of the cookie.
- Cut the selected fruit into pieces. Place them on top of the cream.
- Then place the second piece of biscuit on top. Put the rest of the cream on it.
- Smooth the cream and put the ready tiramisu for 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Pulling from the fridge, sprinkle tiramisu through a cocoa sieve.
Beautiful Italian dessert tiramisu, won many fans, you can cook at home. Its preparation does not take much time, and the ingredients can be purchased at any supermarket. If desired, its ingredients can be slightly replaced if you want to make low-calorie tiramisu or fruit flavors.
Tiramisu, made with your own hands, will delight not only your loved ones, but will also be a wonderful treat for guests. You will learn the secrets of cooking this delicate dessert from the article How to Make Tiramisu ?. Enjoy your meal!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Yuliya