In many countries of our world, it is customary to drink various alcoholic beverages during the feast. Their great diversity allows each of us to choose a liqueur, brandy, champagne, wine, brandy or vodka to taste. Many people know how to prepare the tincture on alcohol at home. The recipes of such an alcoholic potion are constantly changing. If you want to try to make alcohol tincture at home, then this article is for you.
How to make alcohol tincture at home: the main aspects
Not all of us have experience in such matters. But if you decide to try yourself in this genre, then you just can not do without the advice of experts. Before you begin to insist on such an alcoholic beverage, familiarize yourself with the basic aspects and rules of its preparation:
- Tincture can be made on moonshine or vodka.
- Alcohol should be strong (not less than 50%), and since in vodka or moonshine, as a rule, the degree does not exceed 40, classical medical alcohol can be added to this basis.
- To correctly calculate the proportions of adding ethyl alcohol, you can use an alcohol meter. In any case, for 1 liter of vodka or moonshine there should be no more than 1 bubble of ethyl alcohol.
- If you insist on vodka on berries, they are better to pre-freeze - so they will become more juicy.
- To obtain liqueur, 300-400 g of granulated sugar per 1 liter of liquid must be added to the alcohol base.
- Infusing alcoholic beverages is best in a dark place at room temperature.
- Alcohol infused in the sun acquire an unusual smoked taste and lose their color slightly.
- To give the drink a specific bronze tint, you can pre-fry the berries with caramel.
- During the entire time of infusion, it is undesirable to open the dishes in order to avoid the ingress of oxygen, as the beverage may ferment.
After you have studied the basic aspects of making homemade liqueur on alcohol, let's consider the best of her recipes.
Blackcurrant tincture with alcohol: a recipe
Each of us knows that blackcurrant is a real vitamin storehouse. Especially this berry is rich in ascorbic acid. Moreover, the nutrient and vitaminized elements are contained in currant leaves. If you use alcohol infusion in small quantities, it will have a beneficial restorative effect on the body.
- currant berries - 350 g;
- alcohol base - 80 ml;
- granulated sugar - 100 g;
- currant leaves - 15 pcs.
- Currant berries sort out, remove small debris and stem.
- Rinse the berries well and fold them in a colander to make the glass excess liquid.
- Also wash the currant leaves thoroughly and dry them.
- Put the washed berries in a separate container and add granulated sugar.
- Curry the ceiling properly to make a mushy mixture.
- Put currant puree into glass bowl and add the washed leaves.
- Fill the mixture with an alcohol base and close the container tightly.
- Insist in a dark place for about 4-5 days.
- After this time, alcohol currant tincture should be diluted with water in a ratio of 2: 3.
- If you insist on vodka berries, then you need to fill the container with half the currant mass and pour it over.
- After infusing for about 2 weeks, this infusion is necessary to strain and pour into a bottle.
Cooking Lemon Tincture
Classical citric spirit tincture is considered dessert alcoholic drink. Serve it needs to be chilled.
- lemon fruits - 5-6 pcs .;
- alcohol base - 500 ml;
- granulated sugar - 250-300 g;
- purified water - 200 g
- Rinse and dry the lemons thoroughly. This is necessary to remove the paraffin contained in the peel.
- Take one lemon fruit and remove only the zest from it, without touching the next layer, which has a bitter taste.
- From the same fruit, squeeze the juice into a separate container.
- To freshly squeezed lemon juice, add granulated sugar and purified water, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Boil the mixture over moderate heat and boil for 5 minutes. This will be the syrup for your tincture.
- From the remaining lemon fruits, also trim the zest and place in a separate container. Clean the white peel, do not use it.
- Grind the cleaned lemon pulp into small cubes.
- Put cooled syrup, chopped zest and lemon pulp into glass bowl. Mix all ingredients well.
- Add an alcohol base and mix well again.
- Close the container tightly and place in the refrigerator for 5 days.
- After infusing the lemon tincture, strain and store in a dark place.
Alcohol infusion with pine nuts
Many representatives of the strong half of humanity have repeatedly tried the nutcracker. This drink is very similar to cognac in flavor and color. Cooking nutcracker at home is very simple.
- unpeeled pine nut nuts - 40-50 g;
- orange peel (dried);
- 3-4 fresh currant leaves;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- alcohol base - 500 ml.
- Put the untreated nuts in a separate dish and fill with boiling water. After 5-7 minutes, drain the water and repeat this procedure three times more.
- Chop orange peel.
- Put pine nuts, vanilla, crushed orange zest and currant leaves into a separate container.
- Add an alcohol base and mix well.
- Put the mixture in a warm place for 10 days.
- After this time, strain the nutcracker and bottle. Keep the drink in a dark place.
Cranberry is considered one of the most fortified berries. And even when frozen, cranberries do not lose their beneficial properties. Many of us have tried cranberries. During the use of such an alcoholic drink, the strength and degree of alcohol are not felt at all, therefore, one can unconsciously “stick” very quickly. If you want to make such a drink at home, then arm yourself with patience, it will be needed for infusion, and the necessary components.
- fresh or frozen cranberry berries - 1 tbsp .;
- alcohol base - 500 ml;
- granulated sugar - 1-2 tbsp. l .;
- purified water - 50 g
- Rinse the berries well and reassemble to remove spoiled or rotten fruit.
- It is better to pre-freeze the berries slightly - so they quickly start up the juice.
- In a separate container using a blender or a wooden spoon, chop the cranberries to a mushy state.
- Fill the mixture with an alcohol base and mix well.
- Place the container in a dark place for 14 days.
- After the expiration of the infusion, using a gauze cut, strain the cranberry.
- If the taste of the drink turned out too sour, you can dilute it with syrup.
- To do this, boil purified water and add sugar. Pour the cooled syrup into the alcohol tincture.
- Store in a dark, cool place and remember that the longer the cranberries infuse, the tastier and richer the drink will turn out.
Refined Lingonberry Drink
Lingonberry spirit tincture can be classified as dessert alcoholic beverages. Despite the fact that lingonberry berries interrupt the taste, the strength of the alcohol remains unchanged, and this is fraught with rapid alcoholic intoxication. To give the tincture refined taste and aroma, it is best to add honey. Sugar will also add sweetness to the drink, but honey will make the infusion soft.
- cowberry fruits - 0.5 kg;
- alcohol base - 1000 ml;
- honey - 70 ml.
- Prepare the lingonberry berries as described in the recipe for the cranberries.
- Put the mushy lingonberry mixture on the bottom of the tank and fill it with an alcohol base.
- Lingering cowberry alcoholic drink must be at least 30 days. Once a week, shake the tincture container thoroughly.
- After the allotted time for infusing the drink, strain it well using a gauze cut.
- To make the drink soft, add liquid honey and mix everything well.
- Keep in a cool place. Cowberry spirit tincture is usable for 5 years.
At home, you can make a delicious alcoholic drink, which in its strength and quality will not differ from store products. Do not forget that excessive alcohol consumption adversely affects your health. All is well that in moderation.