As a rule, lush buns are made with elastic dough, but not every housewife can work with pressed yeast. Opara may not be suitable, and, accordingly, you can forget about delicious pastries. That is why you can consider the option of making fragrant buns on dry yeast.
Dough will turn out not less live and elastic, and pastries - fragrant. Please note that the dough for buns with dry yeast is quite simple, no special knowledge and skills are needed for this, everything is simpler than simple.
You will need:
- 500 g sifted flour
- 1 tbsp. warm milk (fat doesn't matter)
- 10 g dry yeast
- 2-3 art. l sunflower or olive oil
- 1 small egg
- 1/2 Art. sugar (you can take brown sugar)
- In order to make a quick dough for buns on dry yeast, you need to immediately prepare all the ingredients so that everything is at hand. In no case should this dough be left unattended, because it may behave quite unexpectedly. And it is also very important that all products from which the dough will be made should be warm, at room temperature.
- Believe me, even a cold egg can ruin everything, so it is better to remove all the products from the refrigerator beforehand.
- When everything is ready, you can begin to knead the dough, for which you need to pour the milk into a deep bowl, add dry yeast, sugar and egg and slowly rush it with a whisk for a couple of minutes. At the same time, many housewives mix all these products in portions, first adding 1/2 of sugar, 1/2 of yeast, and then the next parts and the egg. They argue that so the dough is more active and fluffy.
- At the next stage, you need to add vegetable oil and salt to the dough, mix thoroughly, trying to make light movements, so that the dough doesn’t get scared, this is important.
- After that, you need to pour flour into another container and add ready-made dough into it. Yes, in the yeast dough, the liquid part is combined with the dry part, and not vice versa. Many housewives, wanting to make their own way, make a serious mistake, from which the dough does not fit them, or becomes not so lush.
- After mixing, you need to put the whole mass in a large container, cover with food paper or a towel and leave for some time in a warm place.
- After an hour, if the dough is good enough, you need to knead it and put it back to fit it again.
- After 40-50 minutes the dough can be checked. If it is enough, remove the towel - the lush dough for buns on dry yeast is ready.
Features work with dry yeast
- In fact, there is no significant difference between pressed and dry yeast, which means that working with them is almost equally easy. But still with the dry probability of error is less.
- Like pressed and dry yeast, before use, must be combined with water so that their bacteria are activated. In this case, during the use of dry yeast, it is very important to pay attention to the inscriptions on the package, which indicates how much powder should be used when baking. Each manufacturer has its own standards, you need to listen to them.
- It is also very important and the production time of yeast, it is better to take fresh, because with each month their ability to raise the dough decreases.
Fluffy bun dough can be cooked on pressed or dry yeast. But, It is worth noting that pressed yeast is less relevant every year, hostesses began to use dry ones more often, with which a little less work. They also do not require special storage conditions. Buns on dry yeast are no less tasty.