Until recently, squid was used exclusively for the preparation of seafood salads. But, as it turned out, these cephalopods are very good in a duet with a sour, creamy taste of sour cream. Squids in sour cream sauce can be served at the table as a snack or as an independent hot dish.
What are good squid sour?
Squids in sour cream sauce - a very attractive dish in appearance and taste. Available seafood delicacies allow each hostess to replenish his cookbook with recipes worthy of the most elite restaurants.
Squids in sour cream - a light, dietary and very nutritious dish - a real storehouse of useful elements that cannot be found in other types of animal products. They are easy and quick to prepare, the taste of sour cream emphasizes the brightness of the taste of seafood, makes the dish fragrant and satisfying. Submit squid in sour cream can not only on weekdays, but also on holidays. You can experiment with the final taste and aroma of the dish, adding to it your favorite spices and herbs, creating new unique and equally tasty culinary masterpieces.
Squids in sour cream sauce go well with garlic, onions and shallots, ginger, thyme, tarragon, basil and saffron leaves.
So that the "smetannye" squid turned out to be tender, do not expose them to shock temperatures. Constantly high temperatures are also unacceptable for seafood: under their influence they become harsh. Therefore, extinguish the inhabitants of the depths on a small fire, so that the sauce is only slightly gurgling, and not boiling. If you fry, then fry quickly and also on medium heat.
Stuffed Squids in Sour Cream Sauce
Stuffed squid carcasses - quite an exotic, but very satisfying and tasty dish.
- 5 pieces. squid;
- 2 tbsp. boiled rice;
- 200 g fresh mushrooms;
- 1 onion;
- 100 ml sour cream;
- 150 ml of cream;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- red, black and allspice (ground);
- 100 g of cheese (you can add it for more thickness of the sauce and give the dish a richer creamy taste).
- Prepare squid carcasses: clean and boil them properly.
- Pass the chopped onion over low heat to a translucent state.
- Add the mushrooms to the onion and simmer the mixture for about 15-20 minutes on minimal heat.
- Put onion and mushrooms in rice, add spices and salt and mix.
- Fill this stuffing with an empty carcass of the clam.
- Cook the sauce. In the skillet, lightly heat the cream (do not boil), add the grated cheese. Once it is completely melted, turn off the heat.
- In the cream cheese mixture, add sour cream, a little spice, salt, garlic passed through the press and mix.
- Stuffed carrion squid plentifully pour the sauce and serve to the table.
Gentle Squids for Diet
Very light, dietary dish for lunch, dinner or holiday table.
- 1 kg of squid;
- 2 tbsp. l soft butter;
- 250 g sour cream;
- 1 tbsp. l flour;
- salt pepper.
- Prepare squid: peel and cut in any way (rings, half rings, straws).
- In the butter, on medium heat, stirring intensely, fry the squid until the excess liquid evaporates.
- Sprinkle them with flour and, stirring well, fry for another 30 seconds.
- For squid, add sour cream and some warm water so that the liquid slightly covers them. Salt and pepper.
- Simmer on medium heat for no more than 2 minutes, covering the seafood with a lid.
Cooking seafood in a slow cooker
The slow cooker is an ideal device for cooking tender and juicy squid meat in sour cream.
- 2 squid carcasses;
- 3 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 2 carrots (small or 1 large);
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- salt, pepper, spices.
- First, fry the carrots in the multicooker bowl, turning on the "Frying" option. Fry in vegetable oil. Do not close the device and stir the bow periodically.
- Sliced peeled squid as you like.
- Put them in carrots, season with spices, salt and pepper and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add sour cream. Mix all ingredients well, close the device with a lid, simmer in the same mode for another 2 minutes.
- When 2 minutes pass, turn off the device, but do not open the lid, let the squid sweat for at least 15 minutes.
- After this time, a tasty dish is ready - you can serve.
- Peeled and boiled carcass cut into half rings or straws.
- Paste onions and carrots in butter until soft.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add squid, salt and pepper to them.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- In butter, passurize the flour to a light golden color. Gently add it to the sour cream and mix to avoid lumps.
- Pour the vegetables with squid.
- Turn down the flame of the burner to the very minimum and stew the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Such a dish would be well supplemented with boiled potatoes or mashed potatoes.
Squids with mushrooms with sour cream sauce
Mushrooms with squid rather unusual combination, but very tasty.
- 500 g squid;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 1 tbsp. any mushrooms;
- 50 g butter;
- 100 grams of cheese;
- 1 tbsp. sour cream;
- salt, pepper, spices.
- Cut the squid and mushrooms into small strips. If you use wild mushrooms, boil them beforehand.
- Fry the onion and carrot mixture in butter.
- Thoroughly mix mushrooms, squid, sauteed vegetables, half of grated cheese, spices, salt, pepper and sour cream.
- Next, put the mixture in a baking dish, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes at 1800 WITH.
- Serve on small deep plates, garnished with dill on top.
These inhabitants of the reservoirs have long ceased to be on our tables rare, exotic seafood. Squids in sour cream sauce, as you could see, is a simple dish to prepare. It can be served as a snack, salad or hot with a simple side dish. Delicious and original dish will be relevant even on the holiday table.