The guests are about to come, and you have nothing for dessert? It does not matter! There are many recipes for making quick and tasty baking, the ingredients for which are always in the fridge. Today we look at how to prepare a quick pastry in a oven.
Delicate and fragrant apple charlotte
The most successful variant of a quick dessert is, of course, a charlotte with apples. There are several options for its preparation. We offer you a simple recipe with a photo of this sweet pastry. Despite the ease of the cooking process, charlotte turns out very tasty.
- 3-4 apples;
- 2 eggs;
- 200 ml of kefir;
- 250 g of sifted flour;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- ¼ tsp baking soda;
- ¼ tsp salt.
- We wash the apples, clean them from the core, and cut them into small cubes.
- We fill the baking pan with parchment and spread the apple slices, distributing them evenly.
- Combine sugar with eggs and beat until smooth.
- Add to the egg-sugar mixture kefir and soda, previously slaked with vinegar. You can replace the baking soda powder for the test.
- Beat the mixture with a mixer, gradually pouring sifted flour. Make sure that the dough does not turn out too steep, because then the charlotte will not be tender and soft.
- Fill the dough apples and send the form in the oven.
- We bake a charlotte at a temperature mark of 180-190 degrees until ready.
Apple-cherry whip pie
If you are looking for recipes with photos of sweet cakes in a hurry, then this one is just right for you. Exquisite cake with apples and cherries will decorate any table. You can choose fruits and berries to your taste.
- 200 g sifted flour;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- 4 eggs;
- 1 tsp. baking powder;
- 80 g butter;
- 150 g of cherries (can be frozen);
- 2 apples.
- Combine eggs with sugar and whip until smooth.
- Add baking powder to the egg-sugar mixture and mix.
- Without ceasing to stir, pour in small portions of the sifted flour. Knead the dough.
- Soften butter well mash with a fork and add to the dough. Stir it thoroughly.
- We wash the apples, clean them, remove the hearts and cut them into medium cubes.
- Cherry also washed, remove them from the bones and cut into cubes.
- Now we put the apple and cherry pieces in the dough and mix.
- Shape in which we bake our dessert, cover with parchment and pour the dough into it.
- Put the cake in the oven and bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for about half an hour.
Cottage cheese and berry pastries in minutes
This recipe with a photo of sweet pastry made from yeast dough is just a godsend for every hostess. Preparing such a pie quickly, and the taste is simply unsurpassed. We take the dough ready, and you can choose any berries.
- 400 g yeast dough;
- 200 g of berries;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 100 g of cottage cheese;
- 4 eggs.
- Defrost the dough at room temperature and roll it out neatly.
- We fill the form with parchment and lay out the dough, making sure the sides.
- Spread the berries on top.
- Eggs combine with sugar and whip to a smooth consistency.
- Cottage cheese fray through a sieve and add to the egg-sugar mixture, mix.
- Pour the berries with the mixture and send the cake to the oven.
- We bake about half an hour at a temperature mark of 190 degrees.
Fried cookies are delicious!
It turns out that you can not only bake cookies, but also fry them. If you need to cook a sweet dessert in a hurry and the oven is broken, try making such a cookie.
- 200 g sifted flour;
- 150 g of softened butter;
- 1 egg;
- 1 tsp. baking powder and cinnamon powder;
- 100 g of powdered sugar;
- 1 tbsp. l filtered water;
- vegetable oil.
- Pour the sifted flour into a deep cup.
- Oil mash with a fork and add to the flour. We rub oil with flour to a condition of a crumb.
- Now add 80 g of powdered sugar, cinnamon powder and baking powder, stir.
- Beat an egg in a separate container, add 1 tbsp of 1 tbsp to it. l filtered water and vegetable oil, salt and mix.
- The egg-oil mixture is quietly injected into the flour, kneading the dough. The dough for biscuits should be elastic and thick.
- Flour on the work surface and lay out our dough on it. Roll it out.
- With the help of special molds cut cookies. If there are no molds, use a regular glass.
- Fry the cookies on both sides of the vegetable oil on both sides until they acquire a golden brown crust. Attention: it is necessary to fry preparations on small fire.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve to the table.
Gingerbread tea - what could be better?
In a hurry, you can cook and gingerbread in the glaze. Believe me, they will be much tastier than the store product.
- 0.5 liters of kefir;
- 2.5 Art. sugar sand;
- 4 eggs;
- 1 tsp. baking soda;
- 4 tbsp. l olive oil (or any vegetable oil);
- 3.5 tbsp. sifted flour;
- Combine kefir with soda and mix.
- In a separate container we connect 1.5 Art. sugar and 2 eggs, beat. Now in the egg-sugar mixture, add vegetable oil and salt. Again, stir.
- The resulting mixture is combined with kefir and mix.
- Pour the sifted flour in small portions, whipping the dough with a mixer.
- Now lay out the dough on the work surface and knead it with your hands. Make sure that it does not turn out cool, but at the same time easily moved away from the hands.
- We divide the dough into several parts and roll it into a layer 1-1.5 centimeters thick. By means of a usual glass we cut out circles from the test.
- Baking we covered with parchment and lay out the workpiece. We send gingerbread cookies in the oven and bake for half an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- And at this time we will make a delicious icing for our gingerbread. It's simple: we need to beat 2 squirrels from 1 tbsp. sugar sand.
- Five minutes before the gingerbread is ready, we take out the baking sheet and grease them with a protein glaze.
- Then send the treat to the oven and take out in five minutes.
We hope that our recipes will be useful to you, and you will get tasty sweet pastries in a hurry. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!