Baked sturgeon in the oven - a delicious fish delicacy! Sturgeon is a rare fish whose meat is considered to be especially delicious. Many species of sturgeon are listed in the Red Book. In the past, dishes from this fish were served only on holidays in rich and noble families. The most useful sturgeon dishes are prepared in the oven, they are suitable for a healthy and dietary table.
What is useful sturgeon?
- Proteins and fats are easily absorbed by the body.
- Source of mineral substances, t. To. Potassium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, vitamins of group B, C, PP.
- Eating reduces cholesterol in the blood, it is the prevention of heart attack.
- Iodine normalizes the endocrine system.
- Fluoride strengthens bones.
Baked sturgeon: recipes
Try to cook delicious sturgeon dishes. For a festive table, you do not need to cut off the head of a carcass, a beautifully decorated fish looks whole noble on a dish.
Whole baked sturgeon
This recipe suggests baking the sturgeon in the oven in foil.
- Sturgeon - 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise - 50 g
- Mustard - 10 g
- Fresh green - 30 g
- Baking Foil
- Spices (black pepper and fragrant, nutmeg, rosemary, oregano, laurel) and salt - to taste
- To decorate dishes - lemon, cucumber, tomato, greens.
- We take the crude, not gutted fish, we wash under running water, we process salt, we rinse.
- To clean the sturgeon it is necessary to dab it with boiling water, for this we place the carcass in a colander and scald it with boiling water twice.
- We clean the scales, giblets, wash. It is not necessary to remove the cartilage and cut the fins.
- Mix the dry spices with salt, rub the fish with them, then lubricate inside and outside with mayonnaise mixed with mustard (before lubricating, try the flavor, the sauce should not be bitter). Instead of mayonnaise, you can use sour cream. Inside the carcass we put slices of lemon, fresh parsley and dill, laurel, a sprig of rosemary. We fasten the abdomen with toothpicks.
- Cover the baking tray with foil, put the fish in a semicircle, lubricate with oil, sprinkle with lemon, and if desired, pepper and salt it. We cover the top with foil, put it in the oven, heated to 180 degrees. Cooking time 15 - 20 min.
- After 15 minutes, get a baking sheet with sturgeon from the oven, remove the top layer of foil, pour the juice, which is separated from the fish, grease with a piece of butter. Again, place in the oven for 5 minutes without the top layer of foil to brown the dish.
- At this time, chop vegetables to decorate the dish. You can use jewelry tips in the technique of carving. Put lettuce, vegetables and ready-to-go sturgeon baked in the oven on the dish. From above you can decorate the fish with a pattern painted with a saucepan.
- A great side dish to the dish is potatoes.
- For this recipe, you can use not just mayonnaise for rubbing, but you can make a special sauce, this will require 2 boiled yolks, 3 tbsp. sour cream, 20 g butter, nutmeg, balsamic vinegar to taste.
How to bake the sturgeon in the oven?
Sturgeon can be cooked not only entirely, there are many recipes from fish fillets. Especially tasty is the casserole of sturgeon under the cheese crust.
- Fillet sturgeon - 500 g (half fish);
- Potatoes - 300 g (pcs.)
- Onion - 3 heads
- Cheese - 200 g
- Parsley - 30 g
- Lemon juice - 0.5 tsp.
- Salt pepper
- Vegetable oil
- We clean the fish as in the previous recipe, in order to peel the skin with boiling water. If you do not need to remove the fins and cartilage when baking, then in order to cook the sturgeon fillet in the oven, you should remove all unnecessary.
- Cut the fillet into slices, marinate a few minutes in lemon juice with spices -20 minutes will be enough.
- 2 onion heads cut into rings, and one into slices. Clean potatoes, cut into thin rings. For cooking it is important that the slices are thin. Rub cheese, chop parsley.
- Mix in a separate bowl potatoes, parsley and mayonnaise, salt, pepper.
- Lubricate the baking sheet with vegetable oil, spread on the bottom of the onion ring, then half of the potatoes, put the fish on top, pour juice, which stood out during marinating. Cover with the remaining potatoes, fall asleep with grated cheese, pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 180 degrees. Ready casserole should turn out ruddy. It is recommended to serve with fresh vegetables.
Any recipe from sturgeon will decorate the festive table. Before preparing the dish, it is better to practice cooking according to the recipes given more simple fish.