Quite a popular dish is stuffed chicken in the oven, because it is easy to cook, it has a very spectacular appearance and can become an ornament to any holiday. In addition, such a dish is considered very useful, because chicken is the lightest and is well digested. Let's look at some recipes for its preparation.
What can stuff a chicken?
There are a huge number of different ways of filling, so everyone can make a stuffed chicken, regardless of their culinary experience. Among the popular fillings it is worth highlighting several particularly successful options:
- buckwheat porridge;
- boiled rice (most often with different dried fruits);
- mushrooms (mushrooms or oyster mushrooms);
- apples with prunes;
- potatoes or other vegetables.
A very important point in the preparation of this dish is the choice of sauce. It depends on the specific filling used in the stuffing. Mayonnaise with garlic or spices, honey or mustard.
A simple recipe with a photo of cooking chicken stuffed with buckwheat
Anyone who does not know how to prepare a stuffed chicken in the oven, a recipe with photos will help solve this problem. Buckwheat is considered the most popular filling, so you should tell about it.
- 1 chicken;
- ½ tbsp. buckwheat groats;
- 5-6 feathers of green onions;
- 1 tbsp. l adzhiki;
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- First you have to cook porridge. It should not be very crumbly and have a moderate viscosity. Then you need to cut the onion feathers with special scissors and add them to buckwheat, and then fill all with chopped garlic and adzhika.
- Wash the bird well. It is necessary to remove excess moisture inside and outside with thick paper towels. Place the cooked stuffing inside the chicken, thoroughly tamping everything. Rub the bird outside with adzhika.
- Baked chicken stuffed with buckwheat, in the oven on a baking sheet or on the rack. It is recommended to bake it at a temperature of 220 degrees.
- The chicken will be ruddy after half an hour. You need to hold it for another quarter of an hour in the oven off for a closed door, so that the meat is well cooked.
Fragrant Chicken with Rice
- 1 chicken carcass;
- 200 grams of rice;
- 200 g of vegetable mix;
- 1 onion;
- 100 grams of grated cheese;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- sunflower oil;
- spices, salt.
- First, the chicken must be thoroughly washed, then dried, removing excess moisture with paper napkins.
- Separate the skin with a very sharp knife. To do this, the chicken is turned over with the breast up, then the skin is separated on this part, then the tail is turned over again and removed.
- To release the legs, you need to slightly break them, then cut right near the joints.
- When the skin is removed, they must be refilled. This procedure is done with the wings. It remains only to gently pull the leather case, which turned out.
- Thoroughly rub the skin with salt, seasonings and put in the refrigerator.
- For the filling, you first need to remove all the bones from the meat, then pass the resulting fillet through a meat grinder.
- Then you need to cut the onion into small cubes, fry it in a frying pan.
- Combine minced meat with onions, salt and season the resulting mass. Cook all should be on the pan for 10 minutes. When the stuffing is cool, you need to again pass the mass through the meat grinder.
- Rinse the rice well, boil it, do not forget to salt the water.
- Fry the vegetables by adding a little sunflower oil.
- Add rice to the vegetables in the pan.
- Crush the garlic cloves.
- Combine the filling (rice with minced meat, garlic, chopped greens, grated cheese), seasoned with mayonnaise. Mix well, salt if necessary. Then put the stuffing in the skin. Sew neck with belly or pin with ordinary toothpicks.
- Grease a hot pan with butter. Then lay out the stuffed carcass, having made a couple of punctures in it beforehand.
- Chicken stuffed with rice is cooked in the oven for an hour at 170 degrees.
- When it is ready, you need to remove the thread or remove the toothpicks, leaving it cool.
Baked buckwheat in a pot with chicken
It is believed that buckwheat in a pot in the oven with chicken is an option for the lazy, because this dish is much easier to cook than stuffing a bird, although the ingredients are similar. However, even such a simple dish has a very interesting and original look.
- First, the chicken is cut into portions.
- Then laid out in pots, sprinkling with different seasonings, salt.
- After that, it is necessary to finely chop the onion, put it on top of the chicken.
- All fall asleep 2/3 Art. buckwheat
- In the pot you need to pour 2 tbsp. water, seasoned everything with salt and bay leaf. Cover the pots, place them in the oven and cook at 170 degrees.
The most difficult thing to cook is the chicken, from which all the bones are taken out. It turns out that you first have to turn it inside out, and then turn it back and stuff it. Each housewife can choose the option of how to stuff the chicken - with or without bones, using any filling. It all depends on the willingness and willingness to experiment.