Baking with strawberries is always associated with warm summer, home comfort and wonderful aroma. And since now the very strawberry season, you should definitely pamper yourself and your loved ones with delicious strawberry desserts.
Cheesecake has long been a favorite dish in restaurants, and now try to cook it in your own walls, this will only taste softer.
For the cake:
- Cookies "Jubilee" - 200 g
- butter - 100 g
- Snofris cheese - 300 g
- cream - 200 ml
- sugar - 100 g
- egg white - 1 pc
- 3 leaf gelatin plates
- lemon juice - 3 tbsp. l
- grated zest - 0.5 lemon
- strawberry - 100 g
- mint - 2 sprigs
- Smash the cookies with your hands, put them in a bag, tie it and chop it with a rolling pin. Heat butter to room temperature and mix with crumb into a homogeneous mass. Place the mixture in a detachable form so that the bottom and sides are closed, firmly tamp with your hands and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the cake is cooling, it is necessary to dilute the gelatin in 50 ml of cold boiled water and leave for 15 minutes. Pour 100 ml of cream into a saucepan, bring to a boil and remove from heat. Squeeze out the swollen gelatin and gradually add to the hot cream. Stir and cool slightly.
- Beat the cheese with sugar, lemon juice and zest until smooth. Combine with cream with gelatin.
- Separately, whip in a strong foam protein. Also whip 100 ml of cream. Gently add cream and protein to the cheese mass and mix slightly.
- Pour the prepared filling into the mold, smooth the surface and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Now rinse the strawberries, lay down on a sieve so that it dries. Cut the strawberries and decorate the cheesecake just before serving, so that the berries are not weathered. Add fresh mint leaves.
There is nothing more comfortable than homemade cake, and if it is also with strawberries, then this is the height of bliss. The recipe of this cake is unusual in that it combines delicate sponge cake, juicy berries and air meringue.
For sponge cake:
- flour - 400 g
- margarine - 200 g
- butter - 50 g
- sour cream - 100 g
- 3-4 yolks
- sugar - 100 g
- citric acid - 0.5 tsp.
- soda (not extinguished) - 1 tsp.
- strawberries (fresh or frozen) - 300 g
- sugar - 150 g
- 3-4 egg whites raw
- To make the cake crumbly, always mix the margarine with a piece of butter. And never heat the butter and margarine on the fire, this will make the dough heavy.
- Grind margarine and butter to room temperature, mash with a fork until smooth. Add to them yolks, sugar, sour cream, soda to extinguish with citric acid. Sift the flour twice and gradually mix into the dough. Knead the dough, roll it to a thickness of 3 cm. Now put it in a preheated and oiled form, chop with a fork in several places so that the dough rises evenly. Bake the cake should be at a temperature of 150-170 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- During this time, whip the whites in a thick foam, then, gradually adding the sugar, continue to beat until it is completely dissolved, until you get a thick cream. Mix whipped whites with strawberries, cut into halves, cover this mixture already prepared sponge cake.
- Put the sponge cake to bake for another 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
Pies, of course, are good, but sometimes you want to eat so much crispy pastry with milk. And if you also invite friends to visit, especially since a portion of such a cookie is 20 pieces.
- strawberry - 200 g
- flour - 170 g
- butter - 80 g
- brown sugar - 50 g
- egg - 1 pc
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- a pinch of salt
- Mix the softened butter with sugar, a whisk or a blender until fluffy for 5 minutes. Add an egg there, beat 3 more minutes.
- Sift flour, mix with baking powder and salt, add to the oil mixture, mix well with a spoon.
- Wash the strawberries, dry, cut into small pieces, add to the dough and mix everything gently.
- Spoon to form a cookie, put it on a baking tray laid with baking paper.
- Bake cookies with strawberries at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Many immediately recall the 90s, when every children's matinee and birthday party had sweet rolls. It was so versatile dessert that loved by all. And now we suggest you cook the same roll, only at home.
- yolks -6 pcs
- squirrels - 4 pcs
- sugar -75 g
- flour -50 g
- starch -50 g
- baking powder -1 tsp.
- fresh strawberries -300 g
- sour cream 25% fat -300 g
- icing sugar - 50 g
- Sift flour, starch, baking powder and whisk thoroughly. Then mix the yolks with sugar and beat until white fluffy mass.
- Squirrels should be whipped with salt to a strong foam, whip first at low speed, gradually increasing it. Try not to squeeze the squirrels, so that they keep their shape.
- Mix the yolk mass gently with the protein mass. Gently mix in the flour mixture until kneaded dough of medium thickness.
- Line a baking sheet of 35 cm * 35 cm in size with baking paper, grease abundantly with butter, distribute the sponge cake evenly over the baking sheet.
- Bake the cake should be 8-10 minutes in the oven, preheated to 200 ° C.
- Now cook the cream while the biscuit is in the oven. Whip sour cream, gradually adding powdered sugar to a lush air mass. Sour cream is important not to kill, so whisk gently.
- Remove the biscuit from the oven and immediately lubricate it with cream. Strawberries, washed and dry, cut into slices and lay it on the cream. Roll up the rolls carefully using parchment and hide in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Before serving roll on the table, sprinkle it with powdered sugar and cut into portions.
Of course, cooking all these tasty dishes is better with fresh strawberries, however frozen strawberries will help you out at any time of the year.
Cook with pleasure, bon appetit!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Styusha