Each hostess tries to diversify the daily menu. And if for the festive table to prepare delicious side dishes is not difficult, with everyday food can be difficult. Sometimes there is not enough time and imagination to prepare a delicious dinner. This is especially true for the main course. All women at least once in the preparation of dishes used stew. Try a stewed potato with a stew.
You see, your household will be satisfied. Despite such classic ingredients, this dish is distinguished by its unique and rich flavor.
Cooking potatoes with stew in a saucepan
The simplest recipe for cooking such a second dish is stewed potatoes with a stew in a saucepan. Stew, you can choose at your discretion: pork, goose, beef, chicken. Prepare the necessary ingredients and cooking utensils. Getting to the cooking process.
- any stew chunks;
- Bulgarian or allspice;
- salt and seasonings.
- We clean the potatoes, cut them into even cubes or rings and set to cook on the fire.
- Next, clean the carrots and cut one part into small pieces, and rub the second.
- Peel the onions and cut into small cubes.
- Add carrots, pre-cut into bars, in a pot with potatoes.
- Next, do with grated carrots and onions sautéed in sunflower oil.
- When the potatoes are almost ready, add the stew to the pan (large pieces can be pre-cut), browned vegetables, salt all to taste and season with spices.
- Cover with a lid and leave to stew for about 5-7 minutes. After which the dish is ready to eat.
The recipe for delicious potatoes with vegetables and canned meat
To diversify your daily diet, we recommend you to try stewed potatoes with stewed meat and browned vegetables. This dish will be not only nutritious, but also useful, and vegetables will give an unusual taste to the garnish. Let's look at the recipe cooking step by step with the photo.
- 3-4 tomatoes;
- sour cream - 50 g;
- Bulgarian pepper and peas;
- sunflower oil;
- Bay leaf;
- seasonings and salt;
- We start cooking vegetable stewed potatoes with stewed meat. To begin with, we thoroughly wash all the vegetables. Then clean the potatoes, carrots and onions.
- Peel the peppers and cut them into cubes with the tomatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes or half rings and fry in sunflower oil.
- In a separate container passeruem onions and carrots. After cooking these vegetables, add the stew that you need to chop. All mix and continue to fry for another 3-5 minutes.
- The mixture with stew is transferred to the pan with potatoes and add slightly boiled water, allspice-peas, bay leaf and chopped garlic cloves.
- Add sweet peppers and tomatoes to the potatoes with the stew. Stir, salt and season with spices.
- Add sour cream, mix everything, cover with lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Cooking time is determined by the readiness of potatoes.
- Potatoes with vegetables and stew ready. Enjoy your meal!
The second dish in a slow cooker
The slow cooker has now become an indispensable assistant for many housewives, because with the help of such a simple kitchen appliance you can cook a lot of different and delicious dishes. The most important thing that a woman needs is only to prepare all the ingredients, chop them, send the multicooker into the bowl and set the desired program mode. Especially convenient to cook in a slow cooker when you do not have enough time.
Stewed potatoes with canned meat can also be cooked in a slow cooker. Such a garnish is obtained crumbly, tender, soaked in spices, seasonings and fat. Believe me, a dish cooked in a slow cooker will not leave your household indifferent. Let's look at the successive stages of cooking.
- Bay leaf;
- stew (best used beef);
- salt, seasonings;
- Before you start cooking, make sure that all the necessary ingredients are at your fingertips.
- At the preparatory stage, we clean the potatoes, onions and carrots, all this is thoroughly washed and cut. Onions can be cut into half rings, and carrots - into cubes.
- The next stage - uncorking the stew. After that, lay out the contents of the jar in a deep bowl.
- The stew should be carefully kneaded with a fork so as not to leave large pieces. Thus, its juice and rich taste will soak the potatoes. Fat and liquid from the cans should not be decanted, since the potatoes will be stewed in them.
- Prepare the multicooker bowl and fix it. We do not use sunflower or butter to extinguish.
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl: potatoes, carrots, onions, stew, bay leaves.
- All salt and season with spices.
- Then add 2-3 tbsp. l boiled water (can be hot).
- Stir all ingredients thoroughly again.
- Close the lid and install the program "Quenching".
- Cooking time is 60-70 minutes.
- At the end of the program, stir the stewed potatoes with canned meat and transfer them to the pan. The dish is ready to eat.
These recipes for stewed potatoes with stew in a saucepan, in a pan and in a slow cooker will help you quickly and effortlessly prepare a delicious side dish. As you can see, all recipes are very simple in their execution. The stew you choose according to your taste preferences. Experienced cooks prepare stewed potatoes with chicken, pork and beef. You can experiment and add some herbs or greens to the dish. Note that for such a side dish you can not cook the meat dish at all.