Chicken meat is characterized by its extraordinary taste and low calorie content. Make a varied diet athlete, pregnant or lactating women, as well as losing weight, chicken steamed meatballs in a slow cooker can. This meat dish perfectly quench hunger and will not be deposited in the form of extra centimeters at the waist.
Culinary quiz: useful tips
The recipe for chicken cutlets in a stew multicooker should be selected based on the purpose of cooking such a dish. If you adhere to proper nutrition or are on a diet, then you need to confine yourself exclusively to using chicken fillets.
To prepare a delicious and flavorful meat dish, you can add butter, fried mushrooms, chopped greens, or bread crumbs to chicken cutlets. In any case, the steamed dish will be very tasty, fragrant and healthy.
You can choose the most varied recipes of chicken cutlets for a couple in a slow cooker. And for the preparation of a delicious meat dish, including diet, you will need the following tips from experienced chefs:
- For the preparation of delicious meatballs, you can use chicken pulp or twist, and some housewives prefer semi-finished products.
- Chicken fillet can grind to the consistency of mince or chopped into small pieces. Do not forget to remove the film and cartilage tissue from the pulp.
- To make the cutlets juiciness and tender aroma, add melted butter to the mince.
- In order for the cutlets not to crumble, but to retain their shape during the heat treatment process, add one of the following components to the mincemeat: flour, semolina, chicken eggs or bread crumbs.
- To add spice to cutlets you can add onions or shallots, as well as various seasonings, including Provencal herbs.
- Steam chicken cutlets in a Redmond multicooker are cooked with a special container stand, not forgetting to pour filtered warm water into a multi bowl.
- The cooking time of steam dishes depends on the functional features and technical characteristics of the multicooker.
- We cook chicken cutlets in the Polaris multicooker in the “Steaming” mode, and program the timer for 20-30 minutes.
- Forming cutlets better with wet hands. They can be moistened in filtered water or refined vegetable oil.
Spring hit: arrange a fasting day
Such a recipe for cooking steam chicken cutlets in a slow cooker can safely be considered a dietary one, despite the fact that we add egg and potatoes to the mince. In the process of heat treatment, chicken fillets and other components will retain all their beneficial properties. This meat dish will become an alternative to too fatty foods. Many housewives cook such burgers in the spring, when the body requires unloading and rest after a tiring winter.
- 0.6 kg of chicken pulp or minced meat;
- 1 egg;
- 1 PC. bulb onions;
- medium sized carrots - 1 pc .;
- 2 pcs. potatoes;
- to taste the peppers and salt.
- If you cook the stuffing yourself, then chop the fillets in a blender or meat grinder.
- Mince lay out in a deep bowl and add a chicken egg.
- Clean the onion and carrot and wash it thoroughly.
- Carrots and onions are rubbed or chopped with a blender to the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Add chopped vegetables in a bowl with minced meat.
- Add to the mince to taste a mixture of peppers and salt, mix everything well until a homogeneous mass.
- Hands moistened with filtered water or vegetable oil and sculpted patties.
- We spread the patties on the stand-container for steaming.
- In the multi bowl pour the filtered warm water, and set the top-stand container.
- Set the program mode "Steam", set the timer 25 minutes.
- After giving the appropriate sound signal, let the chops brew for another 5-10 minutes.
We grow thin tasty and with advantage
If you want to lose weight or consider yourself a supporter of proper nutrition, then you definitely need to try diet steamed chicken cutlets in a slow cooker. Chicken eggs, which act as a kind of minced cement, we replace with semolina. And extra juiciness and unsurpassed flavor will be presented to us with zucchini, carrots and onions.
- 2 pcs. chicken breast;
- onion or shallot;
- 5 tbsp. l semolina;
- seasoning mix.
- Vegetables are thoroughly washed, then cleaned and ground in a blender or meat grinder to the consistency of minced meat.
- If desired, onions or shallots can be replaced by leeks.
- Grind chicken fillet to the consistency of minced meat and lay out in a deep container.
- Mix the stuffing with chopped vegetables, add the semolina and seasoning mix.
- Well we mix everything up.
- From the resulting mass sculpt patties and put them in a form for steaming.
- We set the program mode and time in accordance with the characteristics of the multicooker. The best option would be the program "Steam" and the time of at least half an hour.
- Ready cutlets served to the table with any vegetable side dish and sour cream sauce.
Meatballs with pumpkin: tasty and healthy
Have you ever tried to combine meat dishes with a pumpkin? If not, then it's time to cook a very useful and unusually tasty dish - chicken stew with pumpkin pulp. If you are cooking a dietary product, then sour cream, breadcrumbs, cheese and eggs should be excluded. According to this recipe, you can fry the chops in the pan, but they still retain maximum useful properties during steam heat treatment.
- 0.5 kg of minced chicken;
- 0.2 kg pumpkin pulp;
- 0.1 kg of cheese;
- 2 tbsp. l bread crumbs and sour cream;
- seasoning mix.
- Grind pumpkin pulp to the consistency of mashed potatoes in a blender or rub it on a fine grater.
- Onions are cleaned and also ground in a convenient way for us.
- In a deep bowl lay out chilled minced chicken.
- Add pumpkin pulp, egg, sour cream and chopped onion in a bowl with minced meat.
- We rub cheese and also we lay out in a bowl.
- Add any fresh or dried herbs.
- All thoroughly mixed and add breadcrumbs.
- Hands thoroughly rubbed with refined vegetable oil and form from the resulting minced meatballs.
- Prepare cutlets lay out in the form-container.
- About one-third of the multi-bowl we fill with filtered warm water, and set the form-container on top.
- We set the program "Steaming" and set the timer for 25-30 minutes.
- Ready cutlets served to the table with any garnish to your taste.
Steam dishes have always been popular with supporters of proper nutrition. Chicken cutlets cooked in a slow cooker, will become a full-fledged meat dish on your table. You'll see, they taste no different from their fried counterparts, but much more useful. Enjoy your meal!