Squashes belong to very unusual, tasty and healthy vegetables. Young zucchini can be fried, stewed, add to vegetable sauce or meat stew. You can cook them in a pan, in a cauldron, and in a saucepan, and, of course, in a multicooker, which is so popular today. Its use for cooking vegetables allows you to save their taste and all the useful substances.
Multicooker greatly simplifies the cooking process, allowing you to create a real masterpiece of zucchini in the form of stew, sauce or soup.
How to cook squash in a slow cooker?
- Zucchini medium size - 1 pc.
- Apple cider vinegar - 2 tbsp. l
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l
- Garlic - 2 slices
- Raisin - 50 g
- Ground black pepper, sugar
- Wash the zucchini and chop it. Do not remove the skin so that it retains its shape and vitamins. Buy zucchini, on the skin of which there are no yellow spots, their presence indicates a large number of nitrates.
- Prepare a slow cooker, pour olive oil there. Put the cooked zucchini.
- Peel and finely rub the garlic, add it to the slow cooker.
- Do not fry zucchini for a long time, only until such time as they appear golden brown.
- Then add apple vinegar. It is more beneficial to health, but you can use any other if you love it more.
- Wash and dry the raisins, add it to the zucchini, then sugar, salt and quite a bit of hot water.
- Close the lid and turn on the Baking mode. Stew zucchini just a few minutes. When the squash is ready, put it in the dish and serve it to the table.
Stewed courgettes in a slow cooker
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Zucchini - 1 pc.
- Small tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Cream - 100 g
- Salt, spices - to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Peel and wash the onions, then chop finely.
- Wash the zucchini and peel. Young zucchini can not be cleaned. Cut into circles.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into halves of slices. Wash the herbs and garlic, then finely chop.
- Pour the oil into the multicooker. Put there chopped onions. Then turn on the "baking" mode on the multicooker. Set the cooking time - 30 minutes. Fry the onion for 10 minutes.
- Then add tomatoes and zucchini to the slow cooker. Pepper, salt and mix everything.
- Pour cream into the multicooker, add salt and pepper a little. Close the lid.
- Cook zucchini before the beep. Then add chopped greens and garlic.
- Zucchini stewed in a slow cooker is great for buckwheat, rice, and mashed potatoes.
How to cooksquash soup in a slow cooker?
In addition to stewed zucchini, in a slow cooker you can cook a delicious and nutritious soup. In a slow cooker, it can be done much faster and easier than just on the stove.
- Butter - 50 g
- Squash - 900 g
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Chicken eggs - 2 pcs.
- Parmesan cheese - 2 tbsp. l
- Parsley - 1 tbsp. l
- Spices - to taste
- From the zucchini in a slow cooker, you can make a very tasty soup using the "Cooking" and "Grilling vegetables" modes.
- Peel and wash the onions, squash. Then finely chop the onion and chop the zucchini. Pour the oil into the multicooker, place the vegetables and set the mode "Grilling vegetables". Within 5 min Onions and squash will be ready.
- Add the broth to the vegetables. It can be beef or chicken. Cover and turn on the Cooking mode for 20 minutes.
- During this time, rub the cheese, wash and beat the eggs. Wash and chop the parsley.
- In 20 minutes. Put zucchini out of the multicooker in a mixer. Add the cheese, parsley and eggs.
- Once everything is ready, pour the soup back into the slow cooker and bring it to a boil. Within 10 min leave them in the slow cooker so that the soup is warm and can infuse. You can serve on the table.
Squash soup with rice in a slow cooker
Also from the zucchini in the slow cooker you can cook a delicious soup according to another recipe.
- Squash - 500 g
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Water - 1 l
- Rice - 40 g
- Butter - 25 g
- Chicken Egg - 1 pc.
- Salt, parsley
- Peel zucchini peels. Remove the seeds from the core. Cut them into cubes.
- Peel and wash the carrots. Cut it into small slices or grate.
- Pour water into the multicooker and salt. Lay zucchini and carrots. Add rice. Put on the multicooker mode "Cooking".
- Wash the herbs and chop it while the soup is boiling. Wash the egg and rub it with butter.
- When the soup is ready, add the parsley and butter with the egg.
Using a slow cooker, zucchini can be used to make stews, sauce and even squash soup, which will surprise you with its taste. Squashes cooked in a slow cooker are distinguished by preserved beneficial properties. Enjoy your meal!
See also: How to store zucchini?