Among the recipes for winter preparations, squash caviar is a place of honor - an excellent appetizer that does not affect the figure and benefits health. It is usually cooked in a saucepan. But in recent years, recipes that describe how squash caviar is made in a slow cooker are gaining popularity.
The main advantage of the multicooker is that the products in it maximally retain all their useful qualities. And when you consider that zucchini is a storehouse of magnesium, which is necessary for the heart and musculoskeletal system, as well as iron and phosphorus, the main task of preparing dishes from this vegetable is to prevent the loss of important elements. In addition, caviar in a slow cooker comes out light and amazingly fragrant.
For any caviar recipe, it is important to adhere to certain rules:
- zucchini should be chosen carefully: they should not be large or too small (optimally - 12-13 cm);
- chop vegetables better blender - caviar will turn out soft and soft, without pieces;
- To make the caviar flavor spicy, it is recommended to marinate in salted water with a spoonful of vinegar for 10-12 hours;
- Before stewing, the fruit must be fried in a pan with olive oil - this will add a unique flavor to the finished dish;
- so that during the extinguishing process the caviar does not become dry, the heat treatment should be interrupted 15-20 minutes in the middle of the program (the multicooker lid should not be opened).
Caviar squash in a slow cooker for the winter
Zucchini caviar is one of the most delicious ways to remind you of a hot summer. Therefore, do not neglect the opportunity to prepare several jars for the winter.
- 3.5 kg of medium-sized squash;
- 2 large carrots;
- 7 cloves of garlic;
- 3 large onions;
- 1 tbsp. pasta from tomatoes;
- 200 ml of olive (or sunflower) oil;
- 3 tbsp. l salt;
- 1 tsp. red pepper (ground);
- ½ tsp citric acid;
- 2 tbsp. l sugar sand.
- We cut the zucchini (if young, then you can not clean) and carrot in small cubes.
- Shred the onions and garlic (you can use the garlic).
- Pour half of the butter on the preheated pan, put the chopped onion and fry it until transparent.
- Add courgettes with carrots, lightly fry.
- We grind the blender and put it in a multi-cook bowl.
- Turn on the option "Quenching" for 60 minutes.
- Then pour table salt, sugar, red pepper and set for another 60 minutes to stew.
- Half an hour before the end of the program, put tomato paste, garlic and pour in oil.
- 8 minutes before the finish, pour in citric acid.
- Still hot caviar we pack up in banks.
Caviar squash with mayonnaise
There are many variants of recipes for squash caviar with vegetables. For example, with the addition of mayonnaise.
- 2 kg of small squash;
- 3 medium onions;
- 100 g low-fat mayonnaise;
- 150 g pasta from tomatoes;
- 1 tbsp. l sugar sand;
- ½ tbsp. l salt;
- ½ tbsp. olive oil;
- ½ tsp ground pepper (black).
- Shred the onion blender and put it in a multi-cooker bowl.
- Pour sugar, salt, pepper, mix with pasta and butter, set "Quenching" for half an hour.
- After the beep, lay the mixture on a plate.
- Squash zucchini in a blender, put in a slow cooker, pour in mayonnaise and set the "Quenching" mode for 2 hours.
- After 1.5 hours, add the tomato-onion sauté to the zucchini.
- The caviar is hermetically sealed with lids or put in the fridge for a "quick" snack.
A simple recipe for your favorite dish
If you do not like to add many ingredients to caviar, then you will definitely like this simple recipe.
- 4-5 small zucchini;
- 2 onions;
- 3 large carrots;
- 3 small tomatoes;
- 4 garlic cloves;
- olive or sunflower oil;
- salt, ground pepper (to taste).
- Zucchini, carrots and tomatoes cut into small cubes.
- Shred bulbs, grind chives.
- Lay onions, carrots in a slow cooker, add olive oil and set "Baking" for half an hour.
- After 15 minutes, fall asleep zucchini.
- After the signal to complete "Baking" put the tomatoes and garlic, set the function "languor" for 60 minutes.
- At the end of the cooking time, chop the eggs with a blender.
- The finished product is either preserved for the winter, or laid out in a saucepan for storage in the refrigerator.
Squash caviar with tomato paste
Two fundamentally different approaches to cooking caviar are that you add tomato paste or fresh tomatoes. But in the end, and he and the other option turns out worthy.
- 3-4 kg of small squash;
- 6 medium onions;
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste;
- 4 cloves of young garlic;
- 100 ml of olive oil;
- 2 tbsp. l salt;
- 1 tbsp. l sugar sand;
- 2 tsp. vinegar (table).
- Skip the bulbs and zucchini through a standard meat grinder, chop the garlic (garlic).
- Put vegetables in a multi-cooker bowl, add olive oil with table salt, set the "Quenching" program, program 50 minutes.
- After the end of time, add the paste, sugar, set the same mode for half an hour.
- 5-7 minutes before the dishes are ready, pour in 2 tsp. vinegar and add garlic.
Table vinegar is an excellent preservative, so you can not be afraid that caviar is not worthy until winter.
Cooking caviar according to GOST in a slow cooker
Few people remain indifferent to the classic taste of squash caviar of the era of the Soviet vegetable shops. Meanwhile, to prepare such a product according to GOST can be done independently, and in the slow cooker.
- 2 kg of the average size of zucchini;
- 2 small carrots;
- 2 medium onions;
- 100 ml of olive (or any vegetable) oil;
- 200 g pasta from tomatoes;
- 20 grams of sugar;
- 10 g of salt;
- 1 g of allspice and black pepper.
- We cut the courgettes into half rings, dice the onions, and rub the carrot.
- Pour olive oil into a heated multivariate bowl and place vegetables, set "Frying".
- When the zucchini will get a beige tint, lay out the vegetable mixture in a bowl and grind it with a blender.
- Again, we lay the caviar in a slow cooker and select the function "Quenching" for 35-40 minutes.
- Add pasta, spices and add another 20 minutes.
- The finished product can be served immediately, but you can close for the winter.
Squash Eggplant Caviar
Many housewives cook caviar with eggplants. The taste is more refined, and cooking it is no more difficult than usual.
- 2-3 small size zucchini;
- 2 eggplant; 2 Bulgarian peppers;
- 2 small bulbs;
- 1 medium carrot;
- 4 tomatoes;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- 100 ml of olive oil;
- table salt, granulated sugar (to taste).
- We cut onions and sweet peppers in small cubes, rub the carrots and put them in a multi-cooker bowl. Set the "Fry" mode for 15 minutes.
- Clean the peel from eggplants and zucchini, cut into squares and fall asleep to browned vegetables.
- Salt and choose "Quenching" for half an hour.
- Chop the tomatoes with a blender, finely chop the garlic.
- After 15 minutes add tomatoes and garlic. Mix well.
- Serve caviar cold.
Squash in caviar can be cooked in different ways. But the result is always the same - a tasty and healthy dish without complex ingredients. Yes, and time is not so much, especially when you consider the practicality of the "smart" home assistant. But, despite all its modernity, the multicooker will provide a product with good old, proven years of taste.