In autumn, it is time to prepare the blanks for the winter. If cucumbers with tomatoes are ready, then the time of zucchini is suitable. A delicious recipe for preparing squash caviar with tomato paste will be useful for many. gallbladder.
Recipe for squash caviar with tomato paste
- zucchini - 3-4 medium fruit
- tomato paste - 500-600 g
- onion -1 medium head
- garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Bulgarian pepper - 2-3 pieces
- carrots - 2 pieces (small)
- hot red pepper - 1 pc
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- water - 250-350 ml
- dill, parsley and other greens - to taste
- sugar, salt and pepper - to taste.
- Wash zucchini, cut into two parts and remove the core. Cut the zucchini into small pieces.
- Wash the Bulgarian pepper, select the seeds and cut them into several pieces.
- Zucchini and Bulgarian pepper put in a blender, add garlic. Crush.
- Peel and wash the onions. Then grind it with a knife or with a grater.
- Heat a frying pan with a small amount of vegetable oil and fry carrots with onions in it. Then chop the fried onions with carrots in a blender.
- Pour water into the pan. Heat up a little. Add a glass of vegetable oil and tomato paste. Bring to a boil.
- Then add the pre-chopped zucchini, peppers, carrots, onions and garlic.
- Bring to a boil. Cook on low heat for 30 to 40 minutes. A few minutes before the end of cooking, add salt, sugar, herbs and ground pepper to taste.
- Put the ready caviar in sterilized jars and roll up.
Let the caviar in the cans stand a little and cool. Then turn over the cans and cover with something warm (with a blanket). After a month, you can open squash caviar and enjoy its taste.
Squash caviar with dental paste can be served both for the holiday table and on weekdays for lunch or dinner. Please yourself and your loved ones!