Spaghetti is a type of pasta that is known all over the world and is enjoyed by most people. This dish is prepared with various sauces, the recipes of which came to us from Italy. It is recommended to buy spaghetti from solid types of wheat, they are useful and do not lead to weight gain. Also, to make the dish tasty, do not over-boil spaghetti, they should be slightly raw in the middle. You can cook pasta even in a slow cooker, it is convenient and fast.
Spaghetti in a slow cooker: cooking recipes
Spaghetti with mushrooms and vegetables is a healthy and nutritious dish that is very easy to prepare.
- Spaghetti - 300 g
- Bulb - 1 pc.
- Bulgarian red pepper 1 pc.
- Garlic - 2 slices
- 10 large champignons
- White or cauliflower - 200 g
- Soy Sauce - 50 ml
- 1 small bunch of fresh green parsley, dill, basil
- Salt, spices - to taste
- Olive oil - for frying
- First of all, you need to boil the pasta. To do this, fill the multicooker with water up to the 1 liter mark and put some salt.
- Set the mode "Pasta" or "Pasta". Cover and wait for the water to boil.
- Then put the spaghetti, you do not need to break them, but to fit in the bowl just wait until the bottom part becomes soft.
- Cover the multicooker lid and turn it back on to the same mode with a duration of 8 minutes. Wait until the pasta is cooked, and then strain the water through a colander and rinse it in warm water.
- Now proceed to the preparation of vegetable sauce. Pour the unrefined olive oil into the multicooker cup.
- Peel onions and cut into small cubes. Put the mode "Frying" and put the onions in the heated oil. Fry it until it is transparent and reddened.
- In the meantime, get ready to prepare the Bulgarian pepper. Rinse it, remove the seeds and the stem, and then cut into thin strips.
- Wash champignons and cut into thin slices.
- Mushrooms and pepper lay in a slow cooker to the onion and mix. Cook in the same mode for 3-5 minutes.
- Cabbage should be chopped finely and finely, and cut the greens and put them in a slow cooker with vegetables.
- After mixing, add the spices and cook for another 5 minutes. At the moment when all the vegetables are softened, pour them with soy sauce and salt a little.
- Mix everything well and add the already boiled and washed spaghetti. Mix well again and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with fresh herbs and grated hard cheese.
- Pasta in this form can be eaten as a separate dish or as a side dish for meat and fish products.
Spaghetti in a garlic sauce of tomato and sweet pepper
- Spaghetti - 200 g
- Water - 2 l
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Tomatoes -3 pcs.
- 1 bunch of green or purple basil
- Garlic - 3 slices
- Red Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.
- Nutmeg, oregano and other spices and herbs - to taste
- Some salt
- 50 g of any kind of hard cheese for sprinkling dishes
- Fresh parsley is a small bunch.
- First cook the pasta in a slow cooker. Pour the water in it to the mark of 2 liters and salt. Salt should be put out of a proportion of 10 g per 1 liter of water.
- Spaghetti do not break, cook them whole, as described above. When all the spaghetti is immersed in water, cover the multicooker with a lid and set the "Pasta" mode, the cooking time is 10 minutes.
- While the pasta is being prepared the slow cooker does not need to be opened, stirring them is not required.
- In the meantime, you can do the cooking of the sauce. Pepper, rinse and remove the seeds and stalk. Cut it into long, thin strips or small cubes.
- Wash the tomatoes and fill them with boiling water to make it easy to peel.
- Peel and wash the garlic cloves, then rub them in the press or chop them very finely. Basil cut as small as possible.
- Peeled tomatoes can be chopped in a blender or grated. If you want the sauce to be uniform, you can skip all its components except basil through a blender.
- Remove the cooked spaghetti from the slow cooker, drain and rinse. Set aside.
- Pour olive oil into a cup of the slow cooker and put pepper and tomatoes. Simmer in the "quenching" mode for about 10 minutes, then put all the spices with salt, garlic and basil. Cook another 2-3 minutes in the same mode.
- Spaghetti need to put in a slow cooker to the sauce and mix everything very well. In the "quenching" mode, the dish should be cooked for about 2 more minutes.
- During this time, grate the grated cheese and prepare the parsley. Rinse and chop finely. Serve such spaghetti with greens and cheese.
Cooking spaghetti in a multicooker redmond with salmon and cream
- Spaghetti - 500 g
- Salmon - 300 g
- Onion - 100 g
- Sweet Bulgarian pepper - 100 g
- 400 ml high fat cream
- Butter - 100 g
- Flour - 1 tbsp. l
- Garlic -5 cloves
- Seasoning "Provencal herbs" and other spices - to taste
- A little salt, ground black pepper
- A small bunch of fresh parsley - for decoration
- Hard cheese, shabby finely - 500 g
- First of all, you should prepare the fish. Wash pieces of salmon in cool water and remove the stones to the maximum.
- Cut the fish into small cubes of 1.5 by 1.5 cm or 1 cm wide strips.
- Peel the onion and dice as small as possible. After cleaning, cut the garlic as small as possible or grind in a special press. Pepper also cut into small cubes.
- Now cook the spaghetti in the slow cooker, putting the appropriate "Pasta" mode. Duration of cooking should not exceed 10 minutes. Drain and rinse the pasta, put the butter in them and place in a separate pan.
- Put some butter in a cup of the multicooker and set the "baking" mode. When the butter is melted, place the onions with the sweet pepper and cook until the vegetables are softened.
- Then put salmon to them and fry until ready. The fish should be lightly browned.
- Now is the time to add flour, which will give the sauce a thickness.
- After mixing with all the ingredients, add a thin stream of cream and sprinkle all the spices. Also put the garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients of the sauce and set the "stewing" mode for 10 minutes now.
- Serve to the table, putting spaghetti on a platter on the dish, and on them the sauce with fish and cream, sprinkle all the herbs and grated cheese.
There are many recipes for cooking pastas sauces. The multicooker allows you to speed up the process of cooking and quenching, and also helps to preserve the juiciness and tenderness of products. To prevent spaghetti from sticking together, when sauce is added to them, set the “pilaf” mode at the last stage of cooking.