Sour milk is an extremely healthy and, of course, tasty dairy product. It regulates the processes of the gastrointestinal tract, is able to cure the flu, chronic bronchitis. All this is due to the fact that yogurt provides the best conditions for the development of the most useful and extremely important bacteria to the human body.
The most delicious, useful and effective is considered homemade yogurt. It is made from fresh milk. Let's see how.
The composition of homemade yogurt
To get 5 liters of yogurt, you must take:
- fresh milk (5 l);
- live bioyogurt (1 pack). Actimel, Immunele, Matsoni, or any product that contains live bacteria are suitable for this.
Cooking Homemade Yogurt
- Pour the milk into the pot and set on fire.
- Bring to a boil and boil for a minute. Make sure that the milk is not curtailed!
- Cool the milk and add the bio-yogurt.
- Wrap up another warm pot of milk and bio-yogurt with something that keeps the heat warm.
- We put at night in a warm place.
It is important to note that you can take a smaller amount of milk, but at the same time one pack of live bio yoghurt is enough for an unlimited amount of yogurt (enough bacteria for reproduction). The more you take the milk, the longer it will be kept warm. And naturally, the reproduction of bacteria will go longer.
In the morning our sour milk is ready. Keep it in the fridge. And eat on health!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Margot