Indulge with delicious cookies of your home - for someone just a daily procedure, but someone indulges rarely. And then there is a dilemma: if only one chance, what to cook? Cookies on sour cream - just what is needed. It is tasty, natural, can be stored for a long time and not very high in calories.. Some advantages!
- Sour cream - 200 g
- Flour - 3 tbsp.
- Margarine - 100 g
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Eggs - 3 pcs
- Vanillin - 1 pack
- Soda - 1 tsp.
- Salt - a little pinch
- Mix soda and sour cream, it should bubble. You can add a little lemon juice if sour cream is not sufficiently acidic.
- Pour the sifted flour, salt and vanilla, then mix thoroughly again.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the sugar.
- Cool the mixture a little and add one egg to the dough. It was supposed to be ductile and easy to roll.
- Now roll the dough, its thickness should be no more than 0.8 cm. Sprinkle sugar over the dough and chop with a fork.
- Cut out cookies from dough, use molds. If not, use a glass or a regular knife.
- Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and place cookies.
- Bake cookies on sour cream at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
In such a cookie, you can add lemon zest instead of vanillin, and the nut crumb will not be superfluous; will give the biscuits on sour cream a special taste. If you are making cookies for the first time, it’s best to stick with the recipe. Let classic cookies on sour cream appear on your table, and for the second time you can experiment.
- Margarine Cookies: Recipe
- How to cook chocolate sausage?
- How to make chocolate chip cookies?
- How to make french cookies?
- How to cook coconut cookies?
- Egg Free Cookies: Recipes
In any case, let the luck be on your side the first few times, and later you will stuff your hand, and you will not need it!